Welcome to TLR

2 1/2 years wasted on a Rat

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
We all wastes time on the rats many years
But what I'm asking is did anyone have anything stolen by the rats or did things go mysteriously missing and did u confront the rat ????
I don’t know if you remember when I told this.. but someone in my husbands family stole from us a lot of cash. So that’s just something to know, it sometimes will not be rat but just rotten people in general. Keep your money and bag on you at all times.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I don’t know if you remember when I told this.. but someone in my husbands family stole from us a lot of cash. So that’s just something to know, it sometimes will not be rat but just rotten people in general. Keep your money and bag on you at all times.
My bank card and money was hidden at all times out off sight
He always said i should let him be in charge off money and trust him nah not happening !!!
I couldnt because something happened and I knew it was him the proof was right there but hard to prove
I kept a small bag across my shoulders never letting if off
He would say he hated bags take it off leave it in car or leave it in apartment
I said but we need money he said I am man u woman it's safe with me !! hahaha nah again
I really would say if they had a million Dinas they would still take/ steal /scam from you
These are some off the things that made me realise I would be like this forever
Ita not worth the headache off always hiding your bank card your money your bag finding places to hide them
Keeping everything on you at all times
The rats give u nothing to trust about them
And I bet I wasn't the only one like this !!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
They are despicable - one thing to fleece tourists but to steal from their own is all too common, scumbags!

MH x