Welcome to TLR

2 1/2 years wasted on a Rat

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
We all wastes time on the rats many years
But what I'm asking is did anyone have anything stolen by the rats or did things go mysteriously missing and did u confront the rat ????
I don’t know if you remember when I told this.. but someone in my husbands family stole from us a lot of cash. So that’s just something to know, it sometimes will not be rat but just rotten people in general. Keep your money and bag on you at all times.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I don’t know if you remember when I told this.. but someone in my husbands family stole from us a lot of cash. So that’s just something to know, it sometimes will not be rat but just rotten people in general. Keep your money and bag on you at all times.
My bank card and money was hidden at all times out off sight
He always said i should let him be in charge off money and trust him nah not happening !!!
I couldnt because something happened and I knew it was him the proof was right there but hard to prove
I kept a small bag across my shoulders never letting if off
He would say he hated bags take it off leave it in car or leave it in apartment
I said but we need money he said I am man u woman it's safe with me !! hahaha nah again
I really would say if they had a million Dinas they would still take/ steal /scam from you
These are some off the things that made me realise I would be like this forever
Ita not worth the headache off always hiding your bank card your money your bag finding places to hide them
Keeping everything on you at all times
The rats give u nothing to trust about them
And I bet I wasn't the only one like this !!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
They are despicable - one thing to fleece tourists but to steal from their own is all too common, scumbags!

MH x

Zainab92

Hi, I wanted to introduce myself to the group. I can’t believe I’m actually writing on this site because I swore I wasn’t involved with a man from Tunisia that could do this to me. Let me start by saying I received a DM from a handsome man from Tunisia about 2 1/2 years ago. Despite deleting all my other DM’s I felt like I had to respond back to this man.
It started with what’s app them quickly went to Instagram messenger.
He showered me with compliments and attention. I loved it.
We continued our conversations and quickly moved to the Love stage.
Then the request for things started.
Of course I sent a google play card…. That was the hook. It showed him I was in it.
Over the next few months it lead to more. Not just cards…. Money was sent through western union. It was just to help…. I heard how bad the economy was over there and how hard it was to find a job.
I was there for him….. over and over,
I woke up to good morning baby texts, how are you doing texts all day, goodnight texts.
was following him on Instagram, but was never allowed to comment although I could like the posts. He always said he doesn’t want other people to see our relationship.
Fast forward 2 1/2 years of growing closer and closer. I was there for him. Emotionally, and mentally, I was his babe.
I actually hit him to agree to have me come and meet him.
We had an amazing time in Hammamet ( although I paid for everything) the love felt so real. We planned on me coming back in the summer to even maybe marry,
I was ready to even do K1 visa for him despite all my friends and family warning me.
Well, today is a sad day.
After me kind of saying I can’t always help you ( which by the way if I ever did say that I would get threats like I will find another woman, you are not rich, etc) I had to end things.
He was telling me things like, you are too much older than me…. I can’t ever marry you because it would be shame on me, I want kids and you can never give them to me…. I love you but I could never live with you because you have older boys.,,, it goes on and on,….. all the while still asking me can I still help him.
I’m beside myself. I gave him all my love. I thought this was love…. I thought he really loved me.
I feel like such a fool.
I’m so sad and upset.
I loved him with all my heart and now I feel lost. Embarrassed, betrayed.
please help
BLOCK HIM

Munlaj

Hi, I wanted to introduce myself to the group. I can’t believe I’m actually writing on this site because I swore I wasn’t involved with a man from Tunisia that could do this to me. Let me start by saying I received a DM from a handsome man from Tunisia about 2 1/2 years ago. Despite deleting all my other DM’s I felt like I had to respond back to this man.
It started with what’s app them quickly went to Instagram messenger.
He showered me with compliments and attention. I loved it.
We continued our conversations and quickly moved to the Love stage.
Then the request for things started.
Of course I sent a google play card…. That was the hook. It showed him I was in it.
Over the next few months it lead to more. Not just cards…. Money was sent through western union. It was just to help…. I heard how bad the economy was over there and how hard it was to find a job.
I was there for him….. over and over,
I woke up to good morning baby texts, how are you doing texts all day, goodnight texts.
was following him on Instagram, but was never allowed to comment although I could like the posts. He always said he doesn’t want other people to see our relationship.
Fast forward 2 1/2 years of growing closer and closer. I was there for him. Emotionally, and mentally, I was his babe.
I actually hit him to agree to have me come and meet him.
We had an amazing time in Hammamet ( although I paid for everything) the love felt so real. We planned on me coming back in the summer to even maybe marry,
Byłem gotowy nawet zrobić dla niego wizę K1, mimo że wszyscy moi przyjaciele i rodzina mnie ostrzegali.
Cóż, dzisiaj jest smutny dzień.
Po tym, jak powiedziałem, że nie zawsze mogę ci pomóc (co tak przy okazji, gdybym powiedział, że dostanę groźby, że znajdę inną kobietę, nie jesteś bogaty itp.) Musiałem to zakończyć.
Mówił mi takie rzeczy jak, jesteś za dużo starszy ode mnie…. Nie mogę się z tobą ożenić, bo byłoby mi wstyd, chcę dzieci i nigdy nie możesz mi ich dać…. Kocham cię, ale nigdy nie mógłbym z tobą żyć, bo masz starszych chłopców……..to trwa i trwa….. cały czas pytam, czy mogę mu pomóc.
Jestem poza sobą. Dałem mu całą moją miłość. Myślałem, że to miłość…. Myślałem, że naprawdę mnie kocha.
Czuję się jak głupiec.
Jestem taki smutny i zdenerwowany.
Kochałam go całym sercem i teraz czuję się zagubiona. Zawstydzony, zdradzony.
proszę pomóż
Bardzo ci współczuję,ja musiałam skorzystać z pomocy psychoterapeuty .Pozdrawiam

Google translate :
feel sorry for you, I had to enlist the help of a psychotherapist. Regards