Welcome to TLR

A Huge Confession and a Very Stark Warning

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I am not sleeping, due to on-going mind-games being played upon me by a certain rat, but I will soon ‘chop his head off’ as it were...........Please, please, please...........If you are thinking of sending money to one of these rats, do not do it ............I ended-up losing half of my life’s savings from the sale of my home, and was, and am, left completely devastated by it............If you happen to have money in the bank, then it’s easily done.............At the beginning, no problem to ‘give away’ your money, but then, just as with gambling, you realise you can only give away as much as you can afford to lose, abd then you realise what a hell of a lot you’ve lost.............Don’t do it, don’t do it.............Please don’t make my mistake.............Live in the real world, love yourself, and never be desperate for ‘love’............It’s actually all just sickening abuse, and you would never put up with it in real life, would you?? Save yourselves...........Save yourselves.............Please............

Storm

Major Ratslayer
I am not sleeping, due to on-going mind-games being played upon me by a certain rat, but I will soon ‘chop his head off’ as it were...........Please, please, please...........If you are thinking of sending money to one of these rats, do not do it ............I ended-up losing half of my life’s savings from the sale of my home, and was, and am, left completely devastated by it............If you happen to have money in the bank, then it’s easily done.............At the beginning, no problem to ‘give away’ your money, but then, just as with gambling, you realise you can only give away as much as you can afford to lose, abd then you realise what a hell of a lot you’ve lost.............Don’t do it, don’t do it.............Please don’t make my mistake.............Live in the real world, love yourself, and never be desperate for ‘love’............It’s actually all just sickening abuse, and you would never put up with it in real life, would you?? Save yourselves...........Save yourselves.............Please............
I am really sorry that this happened to you.
I really do hope that this reaches many. It is very real the devastation that is left behind. Here for you girl xx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Everything you have said and put out there is the absolute truth of the devastation that a rat can do.....and in a very short time. My heart goes out to you Plymothgirl.....I can only imagine what you are going through and I wish....I wish I could carry some of it for you...♡

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Rats are thankless people. They will all rot in hell. We are here for you.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I feel for you Plymouthgirl it is devastating to find out they only used you for your money. The first days I found out he was a scammer I had sleepless night to. Remembering all the money you send you feel helpless. By the time I knew it it was to late for me to. My mama had passed away and I had inherreted and he knew that and the outrageous demands for money started. You feel sick in you stumach... But we can't change it it happened and we will have to deal with it. It is very brave of you you shared it I think many women did the same and we can only try warn other women to think carefully before we women send money to these rats because they are not worth it. Stay strong Plymouthgirl I hope you find your strength back. Big hugs thinking of you xxx.❤ To other women who start reading here at the forum don't think it can not happen to you because these men want only 1 thing....your money and once it is gone you can ever get it back.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I feel for you Plymouthgirl it is devastating to find out they only used you for your money. The first days I found out he was a scammer I had sleepless night to. Remembering all the money you send you feel helpless. By the time I knew it it was to late for me to. My mama had passed away and I had inherreted and he knew that and the outrageous demands for money started. You feel sick in you stumach... But we can't change it it happened and we will have to deal with it. It is very brave of you you shared it I think many women did the same and we can only try warn other women to think carefully before we women send money to these rats because they are not worth it. Stay strong Plymouthgirl I hope you find your strength back. Big hugs thinking of you xxx.❤ To other women who start reading here at the forum don't think it can not happen to you because these men want only 1 thing....your money and once it is gone you can ever get it back.
Well said. And if a rat says that he will give your money back "once he starts working in your country", it's all a lie. He will leave you once he doesn't need you anymore. Take each of their words as a lie. They are lazy bones who need a good kick in their ass. You lost money but freedom has no price. It feels so good once rats are kick out from our life.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Well said. And if a rat says that he will give your money back "once he starts working in your country", it's all a lie. He will leave you once he doesn't need you anymore. Take each of their words as a lie. They are lazy bones who need a good kick in their ass. You lost money but freedom has no price. It feels so good once rats are kick out from our life.
Exactly Poppy you lost that feeling of freedom they constantly try to convince you they are honest men and we should trust them and believe every single word that they tell you. It is all bullshit. I enjoy my freedom and I spend my money on myself now xx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Exactly Poppy you lost that feeling of freedom they constantly try to convince you they are honest men and we should trust them and believe every single word that they tell you. It is all bullshit. I enjoy my freedom and I spend my money on myself now xx
I do the same now. What a shame....we all wasted money because of them. I had stopped bying things for myself. It feels good to take care of ourselves again.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Plymouthgirl , wow yes the chain sometimes can not be broken, as a Christian I learned that Jesus said”there’s more pleasure in giving than receiving “ I do apply this in my life but also be selective as to whom you give your money to... i have also made the mistake to send money to past rats, I don’t cry about because I say to myself “ooh you stupid cow “ , anyways if I give money to charity or church or anyone somehow I feel “good” because I think that I will have my reward, remember what you give you will receive Back twice as much, sooner or later, I have received my reward twice as much now, muslims are not short of money, they give “zakah” is like a donation to their religion same with us in the church, also Muslims when they borrow money from the bank they don’t pay interest on the loan... “zakah” it’s a cooperative, also required by Islam, so my dear they are not to exactly POOR

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
❤I love your very heartfelt warn for new victims.
But totally hate this happened to you, the damage caused by beasts like them is inmensurable... Feels like being in hell.
Wishing you to gain strength soon, thank you for sharing with us and the ones to come. Big hug:love:

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
So true...this is exactly what my rat did as well.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
I am so very sorry that he did this to you. What a disgusting human being. I hope that he pays for it somehow. Mine wanted me to put his name on the house also. He even stole from me our marriage certificate where it says that we dont share any property and for which i paid. I managed to get it back and i already suffered from him enough to not give him any rights to my home. Is there any thing at all that can be done to get some of your money back?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Plymouth, you are so brave and strong. The money is gone but you’re here and you’re taking care of your health and you will get better. He’s a miserable pile of garbage and he’ll stay that way. He’ll pay for what he’s done. After what you went through, you want to help victims and strengthen them and that makes you stronger and more powerful. I hope you can get peaceful nights of sleep again quick. I sometimes take Melatonin to help me. Have you tried that? It’s not a somnifer and it’s natural. Thank you for being here. You’re to me an example of great courage and of resilience. Sending you positive thoughts and hugs.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I am so very sorry that he did this to you. What a disgusting human being. I hope that he pays for it somehow. Mine wanted me to put his name on the house also. He even stole from me our marriage certificate where it says that we dont share any property and for which i paid. I managed to get it back and i already suffered from him enough to not give him any rights to my home. Is there any thing at all that can be done to get some of your money back?
@Plymouthgirl We had a member previously that set up a highly successful website called Immigration marriage fraud - might be worth contacting her:

MH x