Welcome to TLR

Abdennabi Ferchichi - BEWARE

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I read your post with interest. My wife says that the love rat was able to put thoughts and messages in her head. Do think that this is true, or is she just justifying her behavior?
Hi John welcome to the forum. It’s completely true these men have a way to manipulate a woman. They try to keep the women away from friends and family to gain full control of the woman. Is your wife under the spell of a tunisian?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I read your post with interest. My wife says that the love rat was able to put thoughts and messages in her head. Do think that this is true, or is she just justifying her behavior?
They have a very charming way of making you believe whatever they tell you they say all the right things that a woman would want to hear so that even when you leave them they stay in your head! I’m some cases I really think they brainwash women into thinking they are not worth anything that nobody will ever want them so in I know a female that was done that way but I think she will always pine after him it’s very sad

JOHN

Hi John welcome to the forum. It’s completely true these men have a way to manipulate a woman. They try to keep the women away from friends and family to gain full control of the woman. Is your wife under the spell of a tunisian?
Not at the moment. Although twice before she has woken up, only to go back into fantasy land. The first time was when she offered to send him a souvenir and he replied that he wanted a mobile phone (complete with a list of acceptable makes), but next day she was making excuses for him. The second time was when he started the money begging, (needed money for training for a job interview). I pointed out that you don't need money (500 dinars about £136) to get a job and that he has originally claimed that he had a job (a surveyor). She seemed to wake up and realise that he was a scammer, but she admitted that she had tried to send him the money a few days later. She woke up again when his messages were all about the money. This time I blocked Facebook and we had a big argument when she started drifting back into La La land but I managed to convince her after some hours of continually pointing out to contradictions and lies. At the moment she realises he is a scammer but I have to go through the same arguments every day like a broke record or she starts to have doubts.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Not at the moment. Although twice before she has woken up, only to go back into fantasy land. The first time was when she offered to send him a souvenir and he replied that he wanted a mobile phone (complete with a list of acceptable makes), but next day she was making excuses for him. The second time was when he started the money begging, (needed money for training for a job interview). I pointed out that you don't need money (500 dinars about £136) to get a job and that he has originally claimed that he had a job (a surveyor). She seemed to wake up and realise that he was a scammer, but she admitted that she had tried to send him the money a few days later. She woke up again when his messages were all about the money. This time I blocked Facebook and we had a big argument when she started drifting back into La La land but I managed to convince her after some hours of continually pointing out to contradictions and lies. At the moment she realises he is a scammer but I have to go through the same arguments every day like a broke record or she starts to have doubts.
Welcome John

We have had a few husbands join us because of rats.

It sounds like she sort of understands but then wonder is she just telling you what she thinks you want to hear.

I know nothing about how entwined your finances are but is there any way you can report and block transactions by western union and money gram?

The fact that he is asking for money and phones speaks volumes.

Can you direct her to TLR - if John is your real name I can change it for you.

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Welcome John

It sounds like she sort of understands but then wonder is she just telling you what she thinks you want to hear.

I know nothing about how entwined your finances are but is there any way you can report and block transactions by western union and money gram?

MH x
Oh yeah he’s a rat!!

Lass

Major Ratslayer
@JOHN welcome to the forum. In my opinion and talking from personal experience it is the truth to a certain extent. This vile creatures definitely have a way of putting you under their spell. They somehow make you feel special, wanted, important, exclusive, besotted, excited and desirable. They simply make you feel like a real woman again. They call you habibi and amira and send you love messages every morning and sweet dreams gifs every night. They succumb you into their imaginary fairy tale where you play the main role. They plaster your picture all over Fb to prove their undying love for you, they make sweet videos to put on their stories. They call you lamra or marti and teach you how to say "I love you" in Arabic. They claim their mother is astonished with your dazzling beauty and sees you as a daughter already. You absorb their mellow words that soothe all the badness in the whole big bad world. Part one of the romance is like starring in "Lady and the trump"... And then all of a sudden BOOM here comes part two and it changes abruptly from the Disney movie into one of Hitchcock's psychological horrors.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@JOHN welcome to the forum. In my opinion and talking from personal experience it is the truth to a certain extent. This vile creatures definitely have a way of putting you under their spell. They somehow make you feel special, wanted, important, exclusive, besotted, excited and desirable. They simply make you feel like a real woman again. They call you habibi and amira and send you love messages every morning and sweet dreams gifs every night. They succumb you into their imaginary fairy tale where you play the main role. They plaster your picture all over Fb to prove their undying love for you, they make sweet videos to put on their stories. They call you lamra or marti and teach you how to say "I love you" in Arabic. They claim their mother is astonished with your dazzling beauty and sees you as a daughter already. You absorb their mellow words that soothe all the badness in the whole big bad world. Part one of the romance is like starring in "Lady and the trump"... And then all of a sudden BOOM here comes part two and it changes abruptly from the Disney movie into one of Hitchcock's psychological horrors.
Wow - great post and so accurate.

MH x

JOHN

Welcome John

MH x
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I don't think she is telling me what I want to hear. On the other hand, if you had asked me 2 months ago, whether she would effectively cheat on me with another man, I would have said definitely no. One of the uncomfortable truths I have had to swallow is that, after nearly 15 years of marriage, I don't really know my wife at all.

She opened her own bank account once I found out about it and she announced that she was in love with someone else and wanted a divorce (ratty's suggestion). She says that she was unable to send the money though. The bank does not do Western Union money transfers and the Post Office would only send the money to a specific place. Ratty, for some unknown reason, refused to go and collect the money from a specific loacation and insisted that she send it to his phone (possibly because it's untracable?). I believe this is likely to be true, because that's when his conversation became all about sending him the money and she realised, yet again, what the relationship was actually all about.

Yes, the money and phone is what gave him away, plus Covid19. If it hadn't been for the travel restrictions, she would be over in Tunisia with him right now, but he got greedy with the payoff after the neverending lockdowns. Of course, he pretended he had a good job at first (a Surveyor). Thankfully, he used it as an excuse to get my wife off facebook and onto Whatsapp (he was able to use Whatsapp at work so could be in touch more often). When he later stated he hadn't worked in ages (but was changing his ways supposedly) and needed the money for job training, I kept pointing out the reason why he wanted her to move to Whatsapp.

Whe have been reading through TLR together for a few nights. It's been really useful in stopping her drift back into dream land as I point out all of the similarities with the other rats (she was convinced that he was different).

John is my real name. I am comfortable using it, although I won't be revealing my surname on the forum. If the moderators what to check that I am genuine, you can deduce my surname from my eMail address.

Regards,
John.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
@Lass explained it very accurate just want to add that the rat will try anything to be in contact again with her, if not now it will be in the future as these men don't let go easy once they find a woman who is getting attached to him. As MH said try to convince your wife to read here or to join the forum as she will have mixed feelings about it all. She will see she is not alone who fell under a spell from a rat

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi,

I don't think she is telling me what I want to hear. On the other hand, if you had asked me 2 months ago, whether she would effectively cheat on me with another man, I would have said definitely no. One of the uncomfortable truths I have had to swallow is that, after nearly 15 years of marriage, I don't really know my wife at all.

She opened her own bank account once I found out about it and she announced that she was in love with someone else and wanted a divorce (ratty's suggestion). She says that she was unable to send the money though. The bank does not do Western Union money transfers and the Post Office would only send the money to a specific place. Ratty, for some unknown reason, refused to go and collect the money from a specific loacation and insisted that she send it to his phone (possibly because it's untracable?). I believe this is likely to be true, because that's when his conversation became all about sending him the money and she realised, yet again, what the relationship was actually all about.

Yes, the money and phone is what gave him away, plus Covid19. If it hadn't been for the travel restrictions, she would be over in Tunisia with him right now, but he got greedy with the payoff after the neverending lockdowns. Of course, he pretended he had a good job at first (a Surveyor). Thankfully, he used it as an excuse to get my wife off facebook and onto Whatsapp (he was able to use Whatsapp at work so could be in touch more often). When he later stated he hadn't worked in ages (but was changing his ways supposedly) and needed the money for job training, I kept pointing out the reason why he wanted her to move to Whatsapp.

Whe have been reading through TLR together for a few nights. It's been really useful in stopping her drift back into dream land as I point out all of the similarities with the other rats (she was convinced that he was different).

John is my real name. I am comfortable using it, although I won't be revealing my surname on the forum. If the moderators what to check that I am genuine, you can deduce my surname from my eMail address.

Regards,
John.
John these guys only no how to lie to get money and it’s always for something the balls of him asking for a phone and there are always reasons for money when in reality it’s so he doesn’t have to work and live off of women! He does not care about her there are a lot of things in their culture that is unacceptable such as a man asking for money.. staying in a apartment or hotel or his home if she does go over, plus she will be paying for the whole trip, rent food and whatever else they do. It’s possible that he has already been reported to WU as a scammer otherwise she could send it that way and he would go to post office to get it! Something sounds strange about that! I hope she does not give up on her marriage for this no good person!! Whatever the reason for money is nothing more then A LIE! Pretty soon she will be paying for surgeries this is how they are!some get abusive too so she needs to snap out of it because we all thought they loved us!!!! WRONG good luck

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I’m assuming the man’s living in Tunisia and in this case, speaking from my own experience, the fact that he’s from some exotic, far off land is making him ever more appealing. Would your wife be tempted by this man if he worked down the local kebab shop? Or was on JSA. Doubt it. They are an escape and sorry to say but if you’re unhappy or stressed then you’re more likely to fall for one of these slimy individuals.

So yes it’s definitely some kind of fantasy/escape route and, much like a loan you’ll eventually have to pay back, unfortunately Mr Rat has filled in a void. Women want to feel youthful, desired, but with these men it is all fake. They are providing a service. Yes, they are very dominant and manly, but in reality it’s only with their younger wives. That’s the only time when they can truly be men, because by this time they actually have the means to.

She is being tempted by the unknown but trust me once she stayed with him the balloon would pop pretty quick. These men are best kept at an arm’s length, yes they are flirty and fun, but just stick to some cheeky banter over a few cocktails and you’re all good.

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hi,

Regards,
John.
Hi @JOHN welcome, reading your post I’m amazed that this rat doesn’t even respect YOU nor your WIFE! You as her husband try to take over what’s going on here, confront him man to man.

If you want to do this without your wife knowing because she’s under his “spell” ..... you’re entitled to do this because in the end it will destroy your marriage.

I hope you can take control as her husband,

Please go with her to Tunisia if that’s the place she wants to visit.

Tell this rat what you think of him and tell him if he doesn’t stop bothering your wife and interfering in your marriage YOU WILL report him to the authorities,

In another words tell him to BACK OFF.

Don’t let him disrespect you, good luck and do take control over this creep .

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I’m assuming the man’s living in Tunisia and in this case, speaking from my own experience, the fact that he’s from some exotic, far off land is making him ever more appealing. Would your wife be tempted by this man if he worked down the local kebab shop? Or was on JSA. Doubt it. They are an escape and sorry to say but if you’re unhappy or stressed then you’re more likely to fall for one of these slimy individuals.

So yes it’s definitely some kind of fantasy/escape route and, much like a loan you’ll eventually have to pay back, unfortunately Mr Rat has filled in a void. Women want to feel youthful, desired, but with these men it is all fake. They are providing a service. Yes, they are very dominant and manly, but in reality it’s only with their younger wives. That’s the only time when they can truly be men, because by this time they actually have the means to.

She is being tempted by the unknown but trust me once she stayed with him the balloon would pop pretty quick. These men are best kept at an arm’s length, yes they are flirty and fun, but just stick to some cheeky banter over a few cocktails and you’re all good.
And not sure where you are from John but Tunisia...anything but exotic!!

simple

Major Ratslayer
HI @JOHN im sorry to hear your going through this crap with a rat..Your in no way at fault and your wife cannot be judged as we all know the power of their manipulation ...Its an unforgivable sin in Tunisia for any single Tunisian man to approach let alone seduce a married Tunisian woman.They would be hung drawn and quartered and the woman would be labled a slut and her husband would be in his right to divorce her ..Thats why this rat has no respect for your wife or for you.I dont know how your going to handle this .but i do know that your wife needs to be made aware that married women are off limits in Tunisia and this rat is showing her how low he thinks she is ..Rats are basically all cowards and if he gets a whiff of male agression ,he would run a mile ,,Tell him to F""K off and leave your wife alone or you"ll be quite happy to go to Tunisia to tell him personally with a few of your mates ,,,Lowlife toe rags .!!

Jane

Major Ratslayer
John I must say you’re an incredibly patient and understanding man to try and support your wife in spite of her blatantly cheating on you and wanting to be with someone else . Personally, if this situation was the other way round and my husband was pining about an online woman overseas and sending her money i would tell him to f*** off to LalaLand as you call it , but everyone has different tolerance levels of course

I’ve noticed a theme on this site of people sympathising for married “ victims “ who are cheating on their spouses to be with a Tunisian love rat . While I have every sympathy for genuine victims , my patience does not extend to cheaters .
Who is the love rat here , exactly?
In my book, if you’re married you don’t look for online love , unless your marriage is on the rocks anyway
Sorry if I sound harsh .... but a cheat is a cheat whether Tunisian or British , male or female

JOHN

@JOHN

Do you feel comfortable naming him on here, I really feel this deserves it’s own thread and women/men can see what a scumbag he is?

MH x
Ratty's name is Abdennabi Ferchichi. He lives somwhere around Sminja, in Zaghouan, Tunisia. He address on Facebook and the address he tells his victims isn't his actual address, its the address of the local Post Office (1131 Sminja). Ratty is a cautious one!
He like to infest animal rescue forums and is constantly posting cute animal pictures, and pictures of himself holding up one of the farm cats. If you check out his Facebook accounts, his friends (about 8000) are 99% women.
His tactic, is to get the victims talking on messenger, and then get them on to Whatsapp. Because my wife did'nt know how to download and install Whatsapp she caught him buttering up a new victim on the general Facebook feed (although she made excuses for him at the time).

John.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Ratty's name is Abdennabi Ferchichi. He lives somwhere around Sminja, in Zaghouan, Tunisia. He address on Facebook and the address he tells his victims isn't his actual address, its the address of the local Post Office (1131 Sminja). Ratty is a cautious one!
He like to infest animal rescue forums and is constantly posting cute animal pictures, and pictures of himself holding up one of the farm cats. If you check out his Facebook accounts, his friends (about 8000) are 99% women.
His tactic, is to get the victims talking on messenger, and then get them on to Whatsapp. Because my wife did'nt know how to download and install Whatsapp she caught him buttering up a new victim on the general Facebook feed (although she made excuses for him at the time).

John.
Yeah he seems like a seasoned rat .Generally they arent animal lovers ,but they all know western women mainly are ,,I will check out his FB and ask him to take a photo of himself with a rottweiler...A lot of rats use Post office addresses ,as most dont have a fixed abode ,they squat anywhere and scrounge of anyone .Tramps ,lazy prostitute whores ,Hope your ok @JOHN ,,,Ratty boys can suck the life out of you ..

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

John.
Rats are everywhere on fb and all the other social media sites. Every page there is on fb there is a rat attached to it. The whole internet is flooded with them. Each page you like there at fb they respond to it. Thank you for sharing his info and his name it will be very useful for other women

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

John.
Hi John

Thank you - this new thread is now named after the rat - he deserved to be named and shamed!

MH x

JOHN

Yeah he seems like a seasoned rat .Generally they arent animal lovers ,but they all know western women mainly are ,,I will check out his FB and ask him to take a photo of himself with a rottweiler...A lot of rats use Post office addresses ,as most dont have a fixed abode ,they squat anywhere and scrounge of anyone .Tramps ,lazy prostitute whores ,Hope your ok @JOHN ,,,Ratty boys can suck the life out of you ..
Hi,

This one lives with his parents and siblings on a farm somewhere nearby. From the background in one of the "Dick" pictures, he has designer clothes and a big bedroom. Shame my wife deleted the photo. I think he is using the Post Office as a way of keeping his address secret.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi,

This one lives with his parents and siblings on a farm somewhere nearby. From the background in one of the "Dick" pictures, he has designer clothes and a big bedroom. Shame my wife deleted the photo. I think he is using the Post Office as a way of keeping his address secret.
We get it all of us had our fare share of unwanted Dick pics. It was probably a small foto as rats have a little worktool down there lol :D Yep mine only used western union to collect his money. The designer clothes where probably cheap fake ones all payed by the women who send money.