Welcome to TLR

Abdennabi Ferchichi - BEWARE

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi,

This one lives with his parents and siblings on a farm somewhere nearby. From the background in one of the "Dick" pictures, he has designer clothes and a big bedroom. Shame my wife deleted the photo. I think he is using the Post Office as a way of keeping his address secret.
I’m pretty sure mine didn’t have a street address as I would mail him item to tozeur Tunisia and postal code my people at the post ofc Couldn’t believe no street address! No street signs up either. Probably the whole family’s bedroom hmmm .. pathetic

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi,

This one lives with his parents and siblings on a farm somewhere nearby. From the background in one of the "Dick" pictures, he has designer clothes and a big bedroom. Shame my wife deleted the photo. I think he is using the Post Office as a way of keeping his address secret.
You could be right ,,,Dont be fooled about the designer clothes and big bedroom ,its most likley all fake ...Dick pic :sick::sick::sick: oh my days ,,,i thought the Dick was holding the cat ,,my mistake i meant dickhead !!

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
Not at the moment. Although twice before she has woken up, only to go back into fantasy land. The first time was when she offered to send him a souvenir and he replied that he wanted a mobile phone (complete with a list of acceptable makes), but next day she was making excuses for him. The second time was when he started the money begging, (needed money for training for a job interview). I pointed out that you don't need money (500 dinars about £136) to get a job and that he has originally claimed that he had a job (a surveyor). She seemed to wake up and realise that he was a scammer, but she admitted that she had tried to send him the money a few days later. She woke up again when his messages were all about the money. This time I blocked Facebook and we had a big argument when she started drifting back into La La land but I managed to convince her after some hours of continually pointing out to contradictions and lies. At the moment she realises he is a scammer but I have to go through the same arguments every day like a broke record or she starts to have doubts.
John, I really feel for you. These men have no respect for anyone. I am so sorry this is happening to you. Don't give up, try to keep your wife busy with positive things. Leave your phones behind and walk, walk, walk .... tell her you love her and you don't want to lose her. Leave your phones at home and take her to lunch.... keep her busy especially in those hours that this pig calls her. I prayed alot when I didn't know what to do and it helped me. I don't know if you pray but if you do.... believe God will not abandon you..... you may or may not get the outcome you expect but he will have a plan for you. Your wife must not be able to think about anything else right now.... she must even act crazy..... but it will end and you both will get past it..... as for these men John, they are leeches ... they will cling on to anyone they can.... disgusting bastards.... don't let him abuse her....

JOHN

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your support and advice. :)
A quick correction: I think I said that she tried to send him some money via Western Union; it was in fact, by MoneyGram.
Interestingly, my wife kept the form and showed me it. I have taken a picture and uploaded it, should ratty try and deny everything.
If you hear of anyone being taken in by him, please show them the evidence on the form.

John.

Attachments

• MoneyGram.jpg
    MoneyGram.jpg
    812 KB · Views: 22

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
John, I really feel for you. These men have no respect for anyone. I am so sorry this is happening to you. Don't give up, try to keep your wife busy with positive things. Leave your phones behind and walk, walk, walk .... tell her you love her and you don't want to lose her. Leave your phones at home and take her to lunch.... keep her busy especially in those hours that this pig calls her. I prayed alot when I didn't know what to do and it helped me. I don't know if you pray but if you do.... believe God will not abandon you..... you may or may not get the outcome you expect but he will have a plan for you. Your wife must not be able to think about anything else right now.... she must even act crazy..... but it will end and you both will get past it..... as for these men John, they are leeches ... they will cling on to anyone they can.... disgusting bastards.... don't let him abuse her....
Don’t let him abuse her! She's cheating on John! Do you and she have children John?

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Hi,

Dick pics,,?,
You don’t question your wife’s rattery also ?
Maybe english men are very tolerant ... my husband would never have tolerated this and accepted this behaviour let alone look at his Dick pics ( had I cheated him) with such sympathy and understanding lol

Lass

Major Ratslayer
This rat has more fb accounts than I have knickers in my drawer. He will stick to your wife like a shite to a blanket. He is obviously a pro rat. I guess his fb accounts are dedicated for specific victims...this one for my Italian fexy bbe, this one for my British sugar mama etc. The info on all of them is contradictory to suit the victims preference obviously. @JOHN just for your info it is absolutely normal to be sending stuff to the post office address. That is not a rat practice or him trying to be smart, it's simply because of where he lives he doesn't have an actual postal address. It's very common in Tunisia. It's everything else about him that tells us he's a rat though.

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
Don’t let him abuse her! She's cheating on John! Do you and she have children John?
People make mistakes, and after a long marriage a woman given attention by one of these scammers is put under a spell. Of course she is wrong and she will realize this and she will ultimately be full of regret.... but if her husband is willing to go through everything he has to save his marriage they must have at one time had something special he is not willing to give up yet.. and it is abuse on the part of this rat... what else can you call it.... dirty bastards brain wash your ass into believing their fantasies... they take your money, use you for sex and laugh about it.... I don't feel sorry for them because they are poor and they dont feel sorry for you after they take you for everything.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
People make mistakes, and after a long marriage a woman given attention by one of these scammers is put under a spell. Of course she is wrong and she will realize this and she will ultimately be full of regret.... but if her husband is willing to go through everything he has to save his marriage they must have at one time had something special he is not willing to give up yet.. and it is abuse on the part of this rat... what else can you call it.... dirty bastards brain wash your ass into believing their fantasies... they take your money, use you for sex and laugh about it.... I don't feel sorry for them because they are poor and they dont feel sorry for you after they take you for everything.
Yep no sorrow in me for these dirty scumbags

secretyesaaa

They have a very charming way of making you believe whatever they tell you they say all the right things that a woman would want to hear so that even when you leave them they stay in your head! I’m some cases I really think they brainwash women into thinking they are not worth anything that nobody will ever want them so in I know a female that was done that way but I think she will always pine after him it’s very sad
Or its no brainwash at all and the wife just want to have a justification for it. But lets say you are right that they brainwash women (wich i really doubt) I am really curious how does this so called brainwash technique work step by step?

secretyesaaa

@JOHN welcome to the forum. In my opinion and talking from personal experience it is the truth to a certain extent. This vile creatures definitely have a way of putting you under their spell. They somehow make you feel special, wanted, important, exclusive, besotted, excited and desirable. They simply make you feel like a real woman again. They call you habibi and amira and send you love messages every morning and sweet dreams gifs every night. They succumb you into their imaginary fairy tale where you play the main role. They plaster your picture all over Fb to prove their undying love for you, they make sweet videos to put on their stories. They call you lamra or marti and teach you how to say "I love you" in Arabic. They claim their mother is astonished with your dazzling beauty and sees you as a daughter already. You absorb their mellow words that soothe all the badness in the whole big bad world. Part one of the romance is like starring in "Lady and the trump"... And then all of a sudden BOOM here comes part two and it changes abruptly from the Disney movie into one of Hitchcock's psychological horrors.
According to you what happens in the psychological phase?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Or its no brainwash at all and the wife just want to have a justification for it. But lets say you are right that they brainwash women (wich i really doubt) I am really curious how does this so called brainwash technique work step by step?
Of course they brainwash women! There is no specific step. The process is different for everyone, depends of the person, depends of what they were told, depends of what they were going through in their life at the moment. This is manipulation and it can be done in different ways. Victims don’t say they were brainwashed in order to justify themselves. That was real! They know the person they were before and they know that’s what happened. Why do you say that about this woman?

Last edited:

secretyesaaa

Of course they brainwash women! There is no specific step. The process is different for everyone, depends of the person, depends of what they were told, depends of what they were going through in their life at the moment. This is manipulation and it can be done in different ways. Victims don’t say they were brainwashed in order to justify themselves. That was real! They know the person they were before and they know that’s what happened. Why do you say that about this woman?
Because its soooo convinient ohhh well it was a brainwash come on shes an adult and she made her choice its not like the guy controlled her like a remote control and she even got so many warnings so it cant be an excuse that she was brainwashed. Does manipulation happens sure, but when a person get so much warning signs and get fooled not once but several times in my opinion then its on her. The real victim is the husband that she cheated on.

secretyesaaa

According to you what happens in the psychological phase?
Hi hope you have a nice day. I do not agree with your claim that the women was brainwashed but that doesnt mean other things you say can be true and on spot. And this is an open forum where people share experiences so its not strange to ask a person about what their personal experience was to get their view of things and learn some psychological warning signs.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This "so called brainwash" is a different technique for each woman. Theses rats asks questions to the woman and learn to tic all the boxes on what the woman likes or wants from a man. Unless you went through such brainwashing techniques with a rat you can't really understand how it is or how it works. It leaves you num when it happened to you and afterward you can't believe you fell for it. If I where you @secretyesaaa I would be less judgmental in other people's experiences but that's just my opinion

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Because its soooo convinient ohhh well it was a brainwash come on shes an adult and she made her choice its not like the guy controlled her like a remote control and she even got so many warnings so it cant be an excuse that she was brainwashed. Does manipulation happens sure, but when a person get so much warning signs and get fooled not once but several times in my opinion then its on her. The real victim is the husband that she cheated on.
You must not know a lot about rats and their techniques. I believe some victims were “controlled like a remote control”. We can’t pass judgment, we haven’t walked in their shoes and it doesn’t matter they were adults. We just don’t know what they went through.
Yes, the husband was a victim as you said. And so was his wife.