Welcome to TLR

Abdennabi Ferchichi - BEWARE

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Like i said before she is NOT the victim its the husband. You said: people dont need to read things that may make feel worse than they already are. The people i would assume who would feel worse reading this are ACTUAL CHEATERS. And bad behavior should be called out and not silenced just because someone "can" get offended in that case why talk at all because everybody can be offended by anything.
I agree with you in this case , unbelievable that the husband in this case is being sooo sympathetic to his cheating wife , looking at the “ Dick pics “ he shared with her and western Union payments and STILL feeling sorry for his wife .. I’m sorry but men like this I can’t respect , unless he’s a “ swinger “ and likes his wife to be with other guys

shoot me down all of you , but this page should be for VICTIMS not cheaters

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I agree with you in this case , unbelievable that the husband in this case is being sooo sympathetic to his cheating wife , looking at the “ Dick pics “ he shared with her and western Union payments and STILL feeling sorry for his wife .. I’m sorry but men like this I can’t respect , unless he’s a “ swinger “ and likes his wife to be with other guys

The husband came here exposing the rat who tricked his wife. They both are victims of the rat. The only one who doesn't deserve our respect is the rat. Who are we to judge how they try to solve their marriage after this experience? You? We? Nobody but them. It's their private life he came here for advice and to out the rat

secretyesaaa

Finally a person with common sense who understand and who dont accuse me of silly crap like trying to create problems, hurt victims and threathen to repport me. And to be honest you are right even if the husband is a victim it is not a person to respect because he lacks self respect. Its there private life but if somone ask for advice its not always the best thing to cuddle and be friendly sometimes you must call out bad behavior some people need to hear the truth even if it hurts and that can actully help them more than being in denial. But according to some peoples logic people shouldnt for example call a thief a thief, a liar a liar or a cheater a cheater.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
The husband came here exposing the rat who tricked his wife. They both are victims of the rat. The only one who doesn't deserve our respect is the rat. Who are we to judge how they try to solve their marriage after this experience? You? We? Nobody but them. It's their private life he came here for advice and to out the rat
I completely agree, Butterflies. If the husband made the decision to forgive his wife and looked past her cheating, what do we,outsiders, have to add to that? It’s their life and their family. They may have gone to marital counseling and came to the conclusion not to break their family and start all over. Not anybody’s business and nobody’s place to judge. He knows her better than anyone else and she probably had remorse and realized what she could have lost and he saw she was genuine.
I actually have a lot of respect for the husband. It looks like unconditional love. Some would see him as a fool, I see him as a great man. Some men beat or have killed their partner over infidelity, some left the cheating wife and stopped supporting the kids too. Some decided to ruin her life out of anger and pride. Here’s a man who took the high road, forgave her, understood than she’s human and has still faith in her and there are some who thinks he’s an idiot? I believe he’s a better person than most people.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Again I, and I’m sure most of us on here don’t agree with adultery... it’s not something that’s encouraged on here. I have been cheated on. It’s shite. But if anything it shows how these men look for any kind of crack to slip through. We don’t know the circumstances of their marriage... it could’ve been an unhappy one. People change... feelings die... women often feel unattractive, and there are so many loveless or sexless marriages. Yes the morally correct thing to do in these situations, would be to divorce but let’s face it most don’t. We can’t advise the husband to leave her (though I wouldn’t blame him if he did), but we can offer what we do know about these men... and from what we can see this specific rat has sensed some discontent in this married woman and has zoomed in on it. He is selling her a dream that doesn’t exist. Clearly her husband still loves her so who are we to intervene....

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

Again I, and I’m sure most of us on here don’t agree with adultery... it’s not something that’s encouraged on here. I have been cheated on. It’s shite. But if anything it shows how these men look for any kind of crack to slip through. We don’t know the circumstances of their marriage... it could’ve been an unhappy one. People change... feelings die... women often feel unattractive, and there are so many loveless or sexless marriages. Yes the morally correct thing to do in these situations, would be to divorce but let’s face it most don’t. We can’t advise the husband to leave her (though I wouldn’t blame him if he did), but we can offer what we do know about these men... and from what we can see this specific rat has sensed some discontent in this married woman and has zoomed in on it. He is selling her a dream that doesn’t exist. Clearly her husband still loves her so who are we to intervene....
I completely agree, Butterflies. If the husband made the decision to forgive his wife and looked past her cheating, what do we,outsiders, have to add to that? It’s their life and their family. They may have gone to marital counseling and came to the conclusion not to break their family and start all over. Not anybody’s business and nobody’s place to judge. He knows her better than anyone else and she probably had remorse and realized what she could have lost and he saw she was genuine.
I actually have a lot of respect for the husband. It looks like unconditional love. Some would see him as a fool, I see him as a great man. Some men beat or have killed their partner over infidelity, some left the cheating wife and stopped supporting the kids too. Some decided to ruin her life out of anger and pride. Here’s a man who took the high road, forgave her, understood than she’s human and has still faith in her and there are some who thinks he’s an idiot? I believe he’s a better person than most people.
Most of you know my story. My husband cheated on me. The rat found me and when a woman is in a very low place in her life the rat reals her in with all his "support". So yes my husband and I separated and I fell for the rat. Do I feel guilty and stupid? Absolutely but it happened and I can't change the past. But it still remains painful as it's a stain on our marriage. We live together again, it's an unspoken thing between us because my husband and I are both to blame. It's not the same as before but to a certain extent we are happy. This rat causes problems up to this day and my husband tries to be supportive to me as he sees in my eyes and actions it still hurts me. Nobody but us have a right to judge us as it's our life for me it is a sensible subject as I can relate it to how they are feeling . I thank all you ladies for always being here without judging nobody ❤️

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Most of you know my story. My husband cheated on me. The rat found me and when a woman is in a very low place in her life the rat reals her in with all his "support". So yes my husband and I separated and I fell for the rat. Do I feel guilty and stupid? Absolutely but it happened and I can't change the past. But it still remains painful as it's a stain on our marriage. We live together again, it's an unspoken thing between us because my husband and I are both to blame. It's not the same as before but to a certain extent we are happy. This rat causes problems up to this day and my husband tries to be supportive to me as he sees in my eyes and actions it still hurts me. Nobody but us have a right to judge us as it's our life for me it is a sensible subject as I can relate it to how they are feeling . I thank all you ladies for always being here without judging nobody ❤️
Thank you, Butterflies, for sharing your story. You and your husband came out a long way and it makes you today a strong couple. What happened is now part of the past and it’s between the two of you and the two of you only.
I’m so sorry that the vile rat is still trying to create problems but he won’t succeed and eventually, he’ll get tired and will quit.
You thanked us for being there for you and for not judging but that’s what you do too so you deserve many thanks as well. You are one of the most dedicated and supportive members here who always uplifts others and you are one kind and fun person. Many hugs to you.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Most of you know my story. My husband cheated on me. The rat found me and when a woman is in a very low place in her life the rat reals her in with all his "support". So yes my husband and I separated and I fell for the rat. Do I feel guilty and stupid? Absolutely but it happened and I can't change the past. But it still remains painful as it's a stain on our marriage. We live together again, it's an unspoken thing between us because my husband and I are both to blame. It's not the same as before but to a certain extent we are happy. This rat causes problems up to this day and my husband tries to be supportive to me as he sees in my eyes and actions it still hurts me. Nobody but us have a right to judge us as it's our life for me it is a sensible subject ase I can relate it to how they are feeling . I thank all you ladies for always being here without judging nobody ❤️
Butterflies you have always been open and honest and I really admire that - you do so much to help support and advise members/victims that TLR are going to superglue you to your chair and double lock the doors so you never leave ❤️

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I had no idea you were in that dark vulnerable place:( that is how they reel a lot in, people are vulnerable just a nice person to talk to but they take it so much further! I wasn’t vulnerable, so see it happens to people in general period no one to blame except in my eyes the rat because they know their agenda! I am happy to see marriages can recover! Takes work for sure but in a lot of places I’m sure the marriage is stronger❤️

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I’m going to lock you both in - you are also amazing, @Mica and myself are certainly grateful that we have SO many members that give their own time to be there supporting each other anytime night or day ❤️

MH x
Aww MH, MH, what a nice thing to say. It’s sure good to be part of a group that is safely guarded and full of kind and wonderful ladies who say things as they are. Thank you to you and Mica for all your time and devotion to TLR!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Like i said before she is NOT the victim its the husband. You said: people dont need to read things that may make feel worse than they already are. The people i would assume who would feel worse reading this are ACTUAL CHEATERS. And bad behavior should be called out and not silenced just because someone "can" get offended in that case why talk at all because everybody can be offended

Like i said before she is NOT the victim its the husband. You said: people dont need to read things that may make feel worse than they already are. The people i would assume who would feel worse reading this are ACTUAL CHEATERS. And bad behavior should be called out and not silenced just because someone "can" get offended in that case why talk at all because everybody can be offended by anything.
Mi scusa ma che idiota......Im sorry MH....I tried my best (to bite my tongue):)