Welcome to TLR

Algerian love rat?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I must admit I’m tempted just for an argument but I can’t even be bothered, but I think me ignoring him will bother him more.
Understandable that you want to react to him to tell him what you think of the whole situation. Some of us did that and it all starts again as if nothing has happened with them. And yes it's true he will not like it one bit that you ignore him and his "feelings" after all he thinks you can't live without him because he is a great catch in his mind. Block and delete without reading, its not over yet he will be back

Nic25

Rat Expert
Understandable that you want to react to him to tell him what you think of the whole situation. Some of us did that and it all starts again as if nothing has happened with them. And yes it's true he will not like it one bit that you ignore him and his "feelings" after all he thinks you can't live without him because he is a great catch in his mind. Block and delete without reading, its not over yet he will be back
Sound advice, I’ve never got proof he had a fiancée but it just didn’t feel right. He’s probably feeling hard done by. The meeting in Tunisia was just a meeting not a Meeting to marry that would be crazy to marry on the first time of meeting him. Anyway it’s all in the past no point dwelling xx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Sound advice, I’ve never got proof he had a fiancée but it just didn’t feel right. He’s probably feeling hard done by. The meeting in Tunisia was just a meeting not a Meeting to marry that would be crazy to marry on the first time of meeting him. Anyway it’s all in the past no point dwelling xx
There are lots of algerians who wants to meet up in tunisia and some women feel pressured into marriage even when she didn't wanted it. They are convincing so I doubt it if you fell in love with him you could have resisted him. And the fiancee could be in on it, after all there where tunisian fiancées who knew her boyfriend was in a relationship with a foreign woman but stayed in the background. It's a ratsgame which doesn't end well for the foreign women

Nic25

Rat Expert
There are lots of algerians who wants to meet up in tunisia and some women feel pressured into marriage even when she didn't wanted it. They are convincing so I doubt it if you fell in love with him you could have resisted him. And the fiancee could be in on it, after all there where tunisian fiancées who knew her boyfriend was in a relationship with a foreign woman but stayed in the background. It's a ratsgame which doesn't end well for the foreign women
Yes you are right to get carried away in the moment or feel like you have no choice. Its hard to understand why these women put up with this behaviour, they live a sad life. I couldn’t imagine loving a man and knowing he was talking to other women with my knowledge.

Nic25

Rat Expert
Yes you are right to get carried away in the moment or feel like you have no choice. Its hard to understand why these women put up with this behaviour, they live a sad life. I couldn’t imagine loving a man and knowing he was talking to other women with my knowledge.
Have a listen to jar of hearts by Christina Perri it’s very fitting

Tiana

Rat Expert
Hi, this is my story and I would love everyone’s take on it, I’m so confused ‍♀️. I’m 34 single from England and I met a 31 year old Algerian on a singing App July 2020. He was quick to say I love you. We are friends on Facebook and Instagram and I have his sister on there who I’ve chatted too. I’ve video chatted with his mother. He asked if I would enter into Islam as I’m a Christian. Here is the but recently I had a girl message me claiming to be his fiancée, he denied it and said it was a jealous girl who likes him but he’s not interested in her. Something just doesn’t feel right in my gut. He wants to meet up but I won’t go to Algeria, he suggested Tunisia. I’m scared I’m just a ticket out of Algeria and once he makes his money here in England he will return home and marry this girl. He does have a job but he says he earns very little in the military.
girl he just want papers and money from u. 31 and unmrried? thats rare he propably is underover gay or is already imam nikah married to a younger algerian girl. run!

Tiana

Rat Expert
I am so sorry for your mother it must be devastating for you to know she is soon leaving this world. These rats are heartless and yes they do pretend they care but all the time they only think of themselves it's all fake and don't care one bit on how you are feeling. Wishing you much strenght when the time will come to say your last goodbye to your mother we are here for you whenever you need to chat xxx
im so sorry and i will pray for ur mum too. he didnt give a shit about u he only cares for himself and his fsmily. sad but true.

Tiana

Rat Expert
Hi, this is my story and I would love everyone’s take on it, I’m so confused ‍♀️. I’m 34 single from England and I met a 31 year old Algerian on a singing App July 2020. He was quick to say I love you. We are friends on Facebook and Instagram and I have his sister on there who I’ve chatted too. I’ve video chatted with his mother. He asked if I would enter into Islam as I’m a Christian. Here is the but recently I had a girl message me claiming to be his fiancée, he denied it and said it was a jealous girl who likes him but he’s not interested in her. Something just doesn’t feel right in my gut. He wants to meet up but I won’t go to Algeria, he suggested Tunisia. I’m scared I’m just a ticket out of Algeria and once he makes his money here in England he will return home and marry this girl. He does have a job but he says he earns very little in the military.
run!!! he will use u for a visa and just want to work to earn mmey for his family and save money for his weddng with this girl. u will provide for im till he gets what he wanted

Tiana

Rat Expert
hi sis, be careful. u are his ticket and opportunitymto get out of his shitty country. algerians can play an act for a very long tim until their mask fall off. then they turn into controlling pychopaths and abuse u. gt urself a decent maan from the uk. problm solved

Nic25

Rat Expert
hi sis, be careful. u are his ticket and opportunitymto get out of his shitty country. algerians can play an act for a very long tim until their mask fall off. then they turn into controlling pychopaths and abuse u. gt urself a decent maan from the uk. problm solved
Hi thank you for your reply, yeah I blocked him, he tried to contact me a few times. I changed my mobile number opened a new Facebook account in a new name and he now can’t find me. So it’s well and truly over and I’ve never looked back. I’m in a new relationship with a English man and it’s going well so far.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hi thank you for your reply, yeah I blocked him, he tried to contact me a few times. I changed my mobile number opened a new Facebook account in a new name and he now can’t find me. So it’s well and truly over and I’ve never looked back. I’m in a new relationship with a English man and it’s going well so far.
Nic25 well DONE you!!
That was a close one pffff.
Wishing you all the best in your new relationship and don’t forget to go into it with your eyes well opened lol. X

Nic25

Rat Expert
Good evening, I just wanted to update you on my Rat. I wrote that a girl had messaged me saying she was his fiancée and he denied having a girl. Well last week on her Facebook she announced she was engaged and his brothers and sisters commented welcoming her to the family. So I know I shouldn’t but I unblocked him and said congratulations guess the fiancée was real, have a great life together! His reply was amazing haha. They make me do it against my will or they will kill me. You are the only women I love bork. Thanks ladies again for saving me :)

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Good evening, I just wanted to update you on my Rat. I wrote that a girl had messaged me saying she was his fiancée and he denied having a girl. Well last week on her Facebook she announced she was engaged and his brothers and sisters commented welcoming her to the family. So I know I shouldn’t but I unblocked him and said congratulations guess the fiancée was real, have a great life together! His reply was amazing haha. They make me do it against my will or they will kill me. You are the only women I love bork. Thanks ladies again for saving me :)
What kind of man is that? Instead of just telling the truth, he’s saying more BS. Forced to get engaged or he’ll be killed. In Algeria in 2021, yeah right. Thank you for the update, Nic25. Have you dodged a bullet!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Please screenshot and send her for engagement gift

Nic25

Rat Expert
Please screenshot and send her for engagement gift
That’s exactly the right word to describe him. I’m sorry for the fiancée. Imagine what life will be being married to such a worthless individual, liar and cunning.. He’ll lie to her too.
I really felt for her, I spoke to her for a few weeks she was really nice and I was thankful to her for warning me. She begged me not to say I found out from her and I kept that promise. She was to good for him, I said you need to get away from him too if you are afraid of him, but she said she loved him. :(

Attachments

• 0AB36B3C-70B3-4E2F-A342-B807BB59B926.jpeg
    0AB36B3C-70B3-4E2F-A342-B807BB59B926.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 16

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I really felt for her, I spoke to her for a few weeks she was really nice and I was thankful to her for warning me. She begged me not to say I found out from her and I kept that promise. She was to good for him, I said you need to get away from him too if you are afraid of him, but she said she loved him. :(
Well, her choice. What’s to love? She is very naive and will regret marrying him one day.