Welcome to TLR

Algerian love rat?

Nic25

Rat Expert
I would not send anything to the fiancée. She made up her mind. It’s better Nic25 stays out of it. She may receive threats and insults from him and his family. It’s better not to get involved with this kind of people. Peace of mind is the most important.
He doesn’t care what she thinks, he said to me message her she will tell you, that’s it’s you I love and im marrying her against my will. Obviously she is petrified of him and does everything that he tells her. I didn’t message her, I just said it’s none of my business. Wished him a happy life inshallah

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I really felt for her, I spoke to her for a few weeks she was really nice and I was thankful to her for warning me. She begged me not to say I found out from her and I kept that promise. She was to good for him, I said you need to get away from him too if you are afraid of him, but she said she loved him. :(
What a pathetic excuse, typical rat always a victim - seriously :mad:

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Good evening, I just wanted to update you on my Rat. I wrote that a girl had messaged me saying she was his fiancée and he denied having a girl. Well last week on her Facebook she announced she was engaged and his brothers and sisters commented welcoming her to the family. So I know I shouldn’t but I unblocked him and said congratulations guess the fiancée was real, have a great life together! His reply was amazing haha. They make me do it against my will or they will kill me. You are the only women I love bork. Thanks ladies again for saving me :)
So sad the rat is engaged against his will or they will kill him :rolleyes: He's just a pathetic rat who wants to see how you react to it. I feel sorry for the girl who will be stuck in marriage with this scamming rat. After the girl started texting you it was obvious to you there was something not quite right and dud research. A lucky escape @Nic25 xxx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
He doesn’t care what she thinks, he said to me message her she will tell you, that’s it’s you I love and im marrying her against my will. Obviously she is petrified of him and does everything that he tells her. I didn’t message her, I just said it’s none of my business. Wished him a happy life inshallah
The rats love to play off one woman against another, makes them feel special.
That's why I screenshot everything and got tech savvy.
I have a message from the ex and he sent her one month after we met, she had
the message and gave it to me.
What was the rat's answer?
Oh she is just jealous of our love, but it was the rat that said he missed her
and thinks of her LOL
They break any woman's heart that is near them married or not!
And as he gave you that message I received one of how he hated her
and said she just wants to break us up and she is old witch etc.
They don't know how to be faithful to one, but as soon as I moved on I was a cheater LOL

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
Hi, this is my story and I would love everyone’s take on it, I’m so confused ‍♀️. I’m 34 single from England and I met a 31 year old Algerian on a singing App July 2020. He was quick to say I love you. We are friends on Facebook and Instagram and I have his sister on there who I’ve chatted too. I’ve video chatted with his mother. He asked if I would enter into Islam as I’m a Christian. Here is the but recently I had a girl message me claiming to be his fiancée, he denied it and said it was a jealous girl who likes him but he’s not interested in her. Something just doesn’t feel right in my gut. He wants to meet up but I won’t go to Algeria, he suggested Tunisia. I’m scared I’m just a ticket out of Algeria and once he makes his money here in England he will return home and marry this girl. He does have a job but he says he earns very little in the military.
Go with your gut instincts . You know what you are thinking is correct. Alarm bells are ringing extremely loud.
Listen to them and don’t get sucked in by all the lies and deceit. He’s a rat of the highest order.