Welcome to TLR

Algerian meeting in Tunisia

MarinaHi

Ratslayer
With my Tunisian husband, it's normal to talk around all his family. He doesn't talk to me around his friends, he will leave the table. But, that's to respect me. He doesn't want his friends looking at me... we've already had issues with some trying to add me on Facebook (they don't know me) even though they knew we were married. But family... shouldn't be any issue.
I was also hidden from friends on Facebook, but then I found out about other girls. He hid everyone so that we wouldn't recognize each other, that he had many women.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I was also hidden from friends on Facebook, but then I found out about other girls. He hid everyone so that we wouldn't recognize each other, that he had many women.
I think they all hide their friends it was looking at mines post toward the end I found I lady he loved her posts and she did his turns out I messaged her only to find the truth about them talking

Tiana

Rat Expert
be caeful. ask or b
Hello ladies, I met my current partner in January when he messaged me on Face book. We started off as friends but with Covid ended up talking for hours every day by video chat. He has a degree in English and is at University of Constantine working on his masters. His English is almost impeccable.
I have had serious trust issues with him and my gut tells me he is not being honest and then I believe him again. It is torture. For example today he rejected my video call and said it was because his older brother was with him and in Algeria it is disrespectful to talk to your girlfriend in front of an older family member. I am at wits end. I have bought tickets to meet him in Tunisia which I had to get refunded and we are now waiting for them to reopen the Algerian borders. We have so much in common and have talked for hours every day for months. But he often has problems with his internet and something just dosent feel right. He told me he loved me after about 3 months not so quick. Please any advice would be great. Thanks. I am in Ireland. He has asked me to come to his home and meet his family and friends and I have talked to his mum on What's Ap video call.

Tiana

Rat Expert
Mine always has problems with electricity or phone problems at the end at the beginning it was great we were together all the time.. I too see red flags beware
they dont have phpne problems its a fucking lie. they all have wifi only problems with wifi in the desert. dont believe that BS when u expose thrm or confront them with sometthing they say: hello hello i cant hear u ad zhrn hung up the phone

Tiana

Rat Expert
Hello ladies, I met my current partner in January when he messaged me on Face book. We started off as friends but with Covid ended up talking for hours every day by video chat. He has a degree in English and is at University of Constantine working on his masters. His English is almost impeccable.
I have had serious trust issues with him and my gut tells me he is not being honest and then I believe him again. It is torture. For example today he rejected my video call and said it was because his older brother was with him and in Algeria it is disrespectful to talk to your girlfriend in front of an older family member. I am at wits end. I have bought tickets to meet him in Tunisia which I had to get refunded and we are now waiting for them to reopen the Algerian borders. We have so much in common and have talked for hours every day for months. But he often has problems with his internet and something just dosent feel right. He told me he loved me after about 3 months not so quick. Please any advice would be great. Thanks. I am in Ireland. He has asked me to come to his home and meet his family and friends and I have talked to his mum on What's Ap video call...
hi sis I was engaged to two of them. its a lie about the internet problems. he will find a way if he would want to. but hes unavailble cuz he probably is a pocket thief or has a wife. why would u pay for his ticket. in tunisia its easier and quicker to marryfor algerians, u are just his ticket out of his shitty country. wake up and block him. that will save u heart break and dept