Welcome to TLR

Amine zoghlami

Posting on behalf of his ex girlfriend .
I can only give the basics of what i know but she has stated she will come on and tell her story but she doesnt know how to post.
Anyway this rat is from.el kef.
The story basically the girlfriend has stayed twice in.the family home the dad is apparently a dr but they live in poverty even by tunisian standards. On.the first meeting his dad told her that now she was responsible for him, paying for a wedding, supplying him with money and clothes etc.
Obviously i.think at the time she was shocked but just dismissed it because they were poor.
She paid for the entire family for a holiday to sousse and they all stayed in an apartment. His sisters would take her stuff without asking and even the mother took her antibiotics without asking because the mother had stubbed her toe hahaha.
The girlfriend was expected to pay for literally everything it caused alot of arguments and problems but still she stayed
Like the next times she has gone they have asked for gifts and money and even the sister going to.the hotel without invitation wanting the girlfriend to take her out.
This rat is looking for a visa he wanted the girlfriend to pay for the visa after marraige because all of his friends wives have paid .she refused told him he had to.earn the money himself, off he went to a hotel in monastir but he only lasted 3 weeks apparently kitchen work was just to hard for him.
The girlfriend was due to go back in the next month but she has cancelled her flight,the messages from him and his family asking for gifts has finally made her see through the rose tinted glasses. Rat mother wants a gucci bag, designer glasses, bras and so on. The sister also has requests for gifts. Rat boy wants a phone, trainers and clothes.
There is more to this story but im sure the ex will come along and say the story better.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 146

She paid for the entire family for a holiday to sousse and they all stayed in an apartment. His sisters would take her stuff without asking and even the mother took her antibiotics without asking because the mother had stubbed her toe hahaha.
The girlfriend was expected to pay for literally everything it caused alot of arguments and problems but still she stayed
Like the next times she has gone they have asked for gifts and money and even the sister going to.the hotel without invitation wanting the girlfriend to take her out.
2017 Rat Amine Zoghlami with rat sister

Unbenannt.PNGbnhuz.PNG

You are right @Shiky! he has a few sisters, its the oldest one who constantly asks for gifts. The ex has blocked him now on everything but im sure it wont be the last she has heard of him.
Cant believe the dad though saying to her its now her responsibility to take care of him wtf.
Cant help myself i have messaged them to tell them.exactly what i think.

Last edited:

Shiky

Senior Rat Expert
Yeap @Going for the limit, I came across this rat, awhile ago when I was looking into Tunisia Bezness, or Male Prostitution as I like to call this scam. NOTE, I NEVER EVER TALKED TO HIM OR HAD ANY CONTACT WITH HIM AT ALL.I just saw his profile and that is it. His Facebook profile is a complete joke. Poor rat is delusional, dreaming and doing "Check-In" in European countries:rolleyes:. When I saw his face here I thought, I KNEW IT!! I'm glad he is finally exposed:Geek::Geek:

M

Mango Chutney

M

Mango Chutney

Haha! Dream on dickhead!! :D

Screenshot_2018-09-07-21-15-54_kindlephoto-321177664.png

I found the hotel in his 'likes', and based on the few reviews I read...I don't think I'll be booking a holiday there :D
I don't fancy being pleasured at night by Lilou :D

Screenshot_2018-09-07-21-15-01_kindlephoto-321262541.png

Recommendations and Reviews

Recommended by 39 people

Do you recommend Club Rosa Rivage?
Select "Yes" or "No" to write a review and optionally share photos of your experience

Just came back from my holiday in this hotel. This hotel is one big disaster and mess, where nothing is working, mainly not the custome
about a month ago
1 star

Hallo I enjoy my holiday in your hotel but one off your animators hustle all the time for money and that iT s scam
about a month ago
5 stars

Hello guest when you need an animator ask Lilou. At night I can pleasure you also. The only thing I ask is money.
about a month ago
5 stars

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiky

Senior Rat Expert
Haha! Dream on dickhead!! :D

View attachment 44743

I found the hotel in his 'likes', and based on the few reviews I read...I don't think I'll be booking a holiday there :D
I don't fancy being pleasured at night by Lilou :D

View attachment 44744

Recommendations and Reviews

Recommended by 39 people

Do you recommend Club Rosa Rivage?
Select "Yes" or "No" to write a review and optionally share photos of your experience

Just came back from my holiday in this hotel. This hotel is one big disaster and mess, where nothing is working, mainly not the custome
about a month ago
1 star

Hallo I enjoy my holiday in your hotel but one off your animators hustle all the time for money and that iT s scam
about a month ago
5 stars

Hello guest when you need an animator ask Lilou. At night I can pleasure you also. The only thing I ask is money.
about a month ago
5 stars
Last one made me laugh so hard!! Stupid RATS, that's what you get for being one big pile of crap!!