Welcome to TLR

Amine zoghlami

magic

Major Ratslayer
Not always...some of them mess up too soon, they lose the victims...they then find themselves sat rotting in their Tunisian squalor...with no hope of legally getting out ;)

Even those that get what they want...they mess that up too, it never lasts, they never know happiness.

I've never yet seen a rat that got it all....a happy marriage, with a house, a business, a car and love....they end up with sweet FA, bar a nagging, materialistic, fake virgin...and a handful of kids they can't afford to support, because they are lifes failures :thumbsup:

They end up just where they started: Unemployed, coffee shop bums, societies dregs...with no quality of life, their deluded fantasies amounted to nothing....I take great comfort from this :)
I meant more the financial side ( their only true love) ,how they manipulate us into giving what we don’t really have to give,even when we’re thinking ‘ why am I doing this? ‘ .ive never been brainwashed like this before..... brought my son up alone when I was quite young,with very little money,and I’ve always been brilliant with money,so to find myself handing cash over even when it felt wrong in my gut ,is quite frightening...how do they do this?! It wasn’t even charm on his side,or guilt on mine,but somehow he worked on my psyche ,like something resembling water torture,only reverse,,,withholding their ‘ love ‘ until you comply !

magic

Major Ratslayer
I remember when I first went to meet his family, I said I’d like to bring a small gift from Uk just to say thank you for having me in your home, he said yes that is nice, I will think what you can get...next day, he text saying, he had asked all family what they would like, 2 brothers asked for IPhones,1 sister asked for laptop, the other sister and mother,expensive perfume and makeup...I was totally speechless....they never got them
:pONLY Tunisians would be that cheeky,imagine us asking for that,even at Christmas! Scrounging,entitled scum bags ....mine had an iPad and good phone long before I had these things :Evil: purchased from selling his rancid knob

Mine doesnt ask for anything and he doesnt discuss anything financial with me. He just tells me its his responsibility .
I never ask him anything financial.
Its totally alien to me all this money and ridiculous gifts they ask for.
I know one wife who her rat has her bank card details and she lets him order anything he likes .
Its crazy

L

Laura2014

I meant more the financial side ( their only true love) ,how they manipulate us into giving what we don’t really have to give,even when we’re thinking ‘ why am I doing this? ‘ .ive never been brainwashed like this before..... brought my son up alone when I was quite young,with very little money,and I’ve always been brilliant with money,so to find myself handing cash over even when it felt wrong in my gut ,is quite frightening...how do they do this?! It wasn’t even charm on his side,or guilt on mine,but somehow he worked on my psyche ,like something resembling water torture,only reverse,,,withholding their ‘ love ‘ until you comply !
Spot on. Thankfully I never gave mine anything, but the begging was legendary and relentless.

Beverley

Major Ratslayer
OMG that’s exactly how I felt x

M

Mango Chutney

I remember when I first went to meet his family, I said I’d like to bring a small gift from Uk just to say thank you for having me in your home, he said yes that is nice, I will think what you can get...next day, he text saying, he had asked all family what they would like, 2 brothers asked for IPhones,1 sister asked for laptop, the other sister and mother,expensive perfume and makeup...I was totally speechless....they never got them
Holy freakin moly!!!!! :eek::eek:
I genuinely do not understand why they believe we can just access these things, why they think we keep thousands of spare notes just laying in the bottom of our handbags....why do they think we are all millionaires just because we can afford holidays etc.....tis crazy!
Another fb review

View attachment 44779
"Uh, I'm a normal person" :confused: View attachment 44780
Haha, this freak rat is certainly entertaining :D

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Yea all them will tell you its there shop .is it fuck are they will take you to a friends shop and rip you off. When I went out myself I could come back with loads when I went with Shite face was always more expensive .as they split the difference with each other.all you hear is fllous .fllous flous fllous which is money ££££££ thats there god and that's all we mean to them but karma is a great thing .Fuck them and there rat families .Another one they do .don't ask for nothing but once your flight is booked the begging bowl comes out and if you don't bring what they want when you arrive you receive the silent treatment.

RockChick

Rat Expert
Thank you for all your kind words ❤ they planned a wedding in July I knew nothing about really but my absolute world of 14 years Bruno died and I was that heartbroken I didn't go his family sent me the most vile messages saying I made them love me for nothing don't think so Dick heads the only people I love are friends and family and their not my fuckin family his fat ugly piece of Shite sister messaged me today to call me a fuckin bitch tell me something I don't know ffs told her she needs to wear a burka with a face like hers he's been messaging me and calling me all day off different numbers ha shittin it he's lost his meal ticket I'm no fool haha some of your comments have made me get the tena ladies out I'm crying camel teeth

M

Mango Chutney

his fat ugly piece of Shite sister messaged me today to call me a fuckin bitch
Seriously? This fat cow with a tin of white emulsion paint on her face has the nerve to insult you?

Screenshot_2018-09-08-18-47-02_kindlephoto-397998091.png

She is the result of inbreeding between a fat pimp that dresses like a giraffe:

Screenshot_2018-09-08-18-40-18_kindlephoto-398107294.png

And some sort of freakin bush ranger with feckin camel teeth:

Screenshot_2018-09-08-18-40-23_kindlephoto-398324731.png

And she has the damn cheek to insult you???
I swear, I could literally park my car between that blokes teeth!!

Christ, between the fat cow, the camel, the giraffe and the rat....you must have felt like you were on a day trip to the feckin zoo every time you visited!!

Ignore the silly little bitch, Nessa...their hypocrisy leaves me lost for bloody words! :Evil:

D

Deleted member 146

Thank you for all your kind words ❤ they planned a wedding in July I knew nothing about really but my absolute world of 14 years Bruno died and I was that heartbroken I didn't go his family sent me the most vile messages saying I made them love me for nothing don't think so Dick heads the only people I love are friends and family and their not my fuckin family his fat ugly piece of Shite sister messaged me today to call me a fuckin bitch tell me something I don't know ffs told her she needs to wear a burka with a face like hers he's been messaging me and calling me all day off different numbers ha shittin it he's lost his meal ticket I'm no fool haha some of your comments have made me get the tena ladies out I'm crying camel teeth
Tell them to find themselves another clown, You'll find yourself another circus ;)

Amira

Major Ratslayer
It's getting sick of it. She has to get away from him how is it possible that the whole family demands gifts from her also a cucci handbag that is so cheaply made for cowardice. These sisters are not better than the brother. I am shocked

L

Laura2014

It's getting sick of it. She has to get away from him how is it possible that the whole family demands gifts from her also a cucci handbag that is so cheaply made for cowardice. These sisters are not better than the brother. I am shocked
I’m not shocked, if they ask once and get gifts they ask for more the next time and then again and again after that. They try to get as much as they can before the bank closes.

RockChick

Rat Expert
Seriously? This fat cow with a tin of white emulsion paint on her face has the nerve to insult you?

View attachment 44794

She is the result of inbreeding between a fat pimp that dresses like a giraffe:

View attachment 44795

And some sort of freakin bush ranger with feckin camel teeth:

View attachment 44796

And she has the damn cheek to insult you???
I swear, I could literally park my car between that blokes teeth!!

Christ, between the fat cow, the camel, the giraffe and the rat....you must have felt like you were on a day trip to the feckin zoo every time you visited!!

Ignore the silly little bitch, Nessa...their hypocrisy leaves me lost for bloody words! :Evil:
Omg I'm crying