Welcome to TLR

Amine zoghlami

Shiky

Senior Rat Expert
That is
Made in China...lol...All is fake in this country ;);)
That is exactly my point..Big Tunisian Orca sister wants Gucci bag then she can get it herself. Fake of course, they all love their fake counterfeit brands and they're not ashamed to wear them. I guess they like to match their fake brands with their fake personalities, how lovely:rolleyes:. Can't believe stupid, ugly African Hippo even asked for such thing!! Such humble Muslim she must be!

M

Mango Chutney

That is

That is exactly my point..Big Tunisian Orca sister wants Gucci bag then she can get it herself. Fake of course, they all love their fake counterfeit brands and they're not ashamed to wear them. I guess they like to match their fake brands with their fake personalities, how lovely:rolleyes:. Can't believe stupid, ugly African Hippo even asked for such thing!! Such humble Muslim she must be!
The 'Daniel Klein' watch is still my favourite, followed closely by my rats fake Prada flip flops :D

B

Brasilgirl

Omg I'm crying
What is with the fascination with looking white? Rat had sent me a family photo of his brother’s wedding party and the bride had some kind of white all over her face. Looked like white sparkly eye shadow.
And he always filtered his photos to make him look less brown.

M

Mango Chutney

I love daniel klein even looked out for it in the cheap jewellers but non there. Im guessing i.will have to go to the market hahaha
Noooo....I'll bet you're gutted! You too could have been a walking fashion victim :D
Did you ever post a pic of those flip flops?
Yeah....it's on another thread somewhere....I must find it :D
What is with the fascination with looking white? Rat had sent me a family photo of his brother’s wedding party and the bride had some kind of white all over her face. Looked like white sparkly eye shadow.
And he always filtered his photos to make him look less brown.
Ya, t'was like a freak show at the weddings....like walking amongst the living dead!! The eyeshadow and lipstick are horrific too....made worse on a painted face!

Shiky

Senior Rat Expert
Noooo....I'll bet you're gutted! You too could have been a walking fashion victim :D

Yeah....it's on another thread somewhere....I must find it :D

Ya, t'was like a freak show at the weddings....like walking amongst the living dead!! The eyeshadow and lipstick are horrific too....made worse on a painted face!
Scary indeed!!
https://www.facebook.com/CentreMonMariage/

juicyfruit

Major Ratslayer
My mud and clay face masks do that....plus I shock the family if I walk into a room....so I've almost been a Tunisian wife :D
God, thirty/sixty minutes of that stuff is enough....I don't know how they do it for full days :confused: It must feel horrible....and it literally is a mask, those women look so different without it.
:eek::eek:Do they go to bed with it on? I wonder...:confused:

Gorgeous

Major Ratslayer
What is the significance for white-washing the bride's face?
My ex's sister had the whole traditional wedding complete with small tent-like covering on decorated cam, 4 riders all dressed in white firing rifles for a display etc - showing off for the town and neighbours.
No idea if my ex had a similar marriage and i could not care one iota.
Done and dusted and stress free!

D

Deleted member 146

I love daniel klein even looked out for it in the cheap jewellers but non there. Im guessing i.will have to go to the market hahaha
:D I hope you don't find it. As I wrote before:

About that watch :p

A big no. Daniel Klein's headquarters are in Hong Kong, so its easy to guess that watch movement used is Chinese
CHINESE WATCHMOVEMENTS are highly inaccurate and do not function in high temperature or when a watch is exposed to heat. They do not add proper insulation for their movement to prevent it from damaging.They have a life of mere 6months or so.

M

Mango Chutney

I show you my favorite - scared the living hell out of me
Ha.....it's the minge again!! :D
What was that brown hairy thing?!?
Haha! :D
Initially, when it first appeared, I thought it was a bag...but then discovered it's just what every woman living in that heat wants....a hairy coat :eek:
I think she must have asked for it for her travels around England....that ain't gonna happen :thumbsup:
See this thread: https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/rat-deported-from-the-uk.4560/

magic

Major Ratslayer
:D I hope you don't find it. As I wrote before:

About that watch :p

A big no. Daniel Klein's headquarters are in Hong Kong, so its easy to guess that watch movement used is Chinese
CHINESE WATCHMOVEMENTS are highly inaccurate and do not function in high temperature or when a watch is exposed to heat. They do not add proper insulation for their movement to prevent it from damaging.They have a life of mere 6months or so.
Better stick to the original then,,Eric klein :p