Welcome to TLR

Amine zoghlami

RockChick

Rat Expert
Posting on behalf of his ex girlfriend .
I can only give the basics of what i know but she has stated she will come on and tell her story but she doesnt know how to post.
Anyway this rat is from.el kef.
The story basically the girlfriend has stayed twice in.the family home the dad is apparently a dr but they live in poverty even by tunisian standards. On.the first meeting his dad told her that now she was responsible for him, paying for a wedding, supplying him with money and clothes etc.
Obviously i.think at the time she was shocked but just dismissed it because they were poor.
She paid for the entire family for a holiday to sousse and they all stayed in an apartment. His sisters would take her stuff without asking and even the mother took her antibiotics without asking because the mother had stubbed her toe hahaha.
The girlfriend was expected to pay for literally everything it caused alot of arguments and problems but still she stayed
Like the next times she has gone they have asked for gifts and money and even the sister going to.the hotel without invitation wanting the girlfriend to take her out.
This rat is looking for a visa he wanted the girlfriend to pay for the visa after marraige because all of his friends wives have paid .she refused told him he had to.earn the money himself, off he went to a hotel in monastir but he only lasted 3 weeks apparently kitchen work was just to hard for him.
The girlfriend was due to go back in the next month but she has cancelled her flight,the messages from him and his family asking for gifts has finally made her see through the rose tinted glasses. Rat mother wants a gucci bag, designer glasses, bras and so on. The sister also has requests for gifts. Rat boy wants a phone, trainers and clothes.
There is more to this story but im sure the ex will come along and say the story better.
View attachment 44745

was he there with his victim :confused:

RockChick

Rat Expert
Posting on behalf of his ex girlfriend .
I can only give the basics of what i know but she has stated she will come on and tell her story but she doesnt know how to post.
Anyway this rat is from.el kef.
The story basically the girlfriend has stayed twice in.the family home the dad is apparently a dr but they live in poverty even by tunisian standards. On.the first meeting his dad told her that now she was responsible for him, paying for a wedding, supplying him with money and clothes etc.
Obviously i.think at the time she was shocked but just dismissed it because they were poor.
She paid for the entire family for a holiday to sousse and they all stayed in an apartment. His sisters would take her stuff without asking and even the mother took her antibiotics without asking because the mother had stubbed her toe hahaha.
The girlfriend was expected to pay for literally everything it caused alot of arguments and problems but still she stayed
Like the next times she has gone they have asked for gifts and money and even the sister going to.the hotel without invitation wanting the girlfriend to take her out.
This rat is looking for a visa he wanted the girlfriend to pay for the visa after marraige because all of his friends wives have paid .she refused told him he had to.earn the money himself, off he went to a hotel in monastir but he only lasted 3 weeks apparently kitchen work was just to hard for him.
The girlfriend was due to go back in the next month but she has cancelled her flight,the messages from him and his family asking for gifts has finally made her see through the rose tinted glasses. Rat mother wants a gucci bag, designer glasses, bras and so on. The sister also has requests for gifts. Rat boy wants a phone, trainers and clothes.
There is more to this story but im sure the ex will come along and say the story better.

D

Deleted member 146

Obviously someone has some info on nessa and her rat, someone has messaged her tonight with regards to this forum.
Nessa received these last night, seems the person was just out to warn her and isnt a victim.
Am i right in thinking this person states there is a bezness page for the rats and nessas rat has posted her on there?
I think that this someone contacted Nessa on fb, not knowing that she is Nessa here in the forum (now it's known)
I think this person just wanted to warn her and sent her the link to the TLR forum :)

D

Deleted member 146

Yeah heidi but what do you make of the comment i have seen videos of you etc?
Am i right in thinking this person states there is a bezness page for the rats and nessas rat has posted her on there?
Yes, you are right. Too bad the person did not sent her the link to that rat page :( but I do wonder if that page is open for the public :confused:
It does not say that there are videos of Nessa, just that the rats post videos there

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mango Chutney

View attachment 46648

Yes, you are right. Too bad the person did not sent her the link to that rat page :( but I do wonder if that page is open for the public :confused:
It does not say that there are videos of Nessa, just that the rats post videos there
Is it possible that the person sending out the warning saw Nessa on her rats profile page, after finding HIM in the mentioned group?

It could be that the person (who is clearly not English), is not saying that there was a video of Nessa, more that she found Nessa via this group, a group that the rats have created for hints and tips on bezness, a group where they create videos bragging about all their gifts, etc.

If the rat has/had a pic of Nessa on his profile...it would have been easy to identify her and make contact to tip her off on the rats scam. I know Nessa already knew, but I still think it was really kind of the other person to try to help her.
Hope this makes sense.

I would sell my right kidney to get a look in that bastard group :Evil:

For the person that messaged Nessa...if you still read here, please could you send Nessa a link to that disgusting rat group? :)

Mystery

Inactive
I.think its lovely of the person to warn her. Probably putting themselves to backlash from him too.
Maybe a rat member would give us the info we need if they think it would profit them haha.
I want that page if I'm on there I will give my rat something to think about. A bunch of Welsh rugby players heading to Tunisia...
Then see the rats bloody run..

MaterialGirl

Major Ratslayer
Completely agree! If that person is still reading in here, they should tell someone how to find this, or these pages.

This information could help us, victims, to prove our point and show future victims that we are not just butthurt, whining crazy, sex tourist women like many think we are. Because WE ARE NOT!

Please person out there, do not become an accomplice of these narcissist monsters. These individuals(including family, relatives and friends) are very cruel, vile and plain bad people that are causing a lot of pain, terror and damage. Please help to stop them.