Welcome to TLR

Amine zoghlami

RockChick

Rat Expert
Dont forget the mother had few days in bed cos she stubbed her toe and her taking your antibiotics without asking even though you had a kidney infection.
Also the times they would send you to the shop ti buy things and not give you the money or make you food!!!!
That's just the tip of the iceberg
Dont forget the mother had few days in bed cos she stubbed her toe and her taking your antibiotics without asking even though you had a kidney infection.
Also the times they would send you to the shop ti buy things and not give you the money or make you food!!!!

M

Mango Chutney

Ha....memories!!! My rat had an early night because he stubbed his "foot finger" on the door.:D

He took antibiotics for a basic cold! :D
Damn peculiar creatures...all of them!
No pride :Evil: They truly have no pride. I mean seriously....could you even imagine treating your guest from abroad this way if they came to visit?
Feckin cheap beggars :Evil:

Spit it out nessa we are all listening haha.
I wouldnt even expect me best mate to pull out when shes here visiting me never mind an invited guest!
They are so dramatic seriously they have no clue.
I remember being in a tunisian state hospital because my ear perforated and it was the only place that was open,an oldish tunisian woman was screaming and wailing, no word of a lie a dr went to her and slapped her and said calm down you only have heartburn hah as hahaha i was ill laughing

RockChick

Rat Expert
Ha....memories!!! My rat had an early night because he stubbed his "foot finger" on the door.:D

He took antibiotics for a basic cold! :D
Damn peculiar creatures...all of them!

No pride :Evil: They truly have no pride. I mean seriously....could you even imagine treating your guest from abroad this way if they came to visit?
Feckin cheap beggars :Evil:
I would never treat anyone the way they treated me, I had to say goodbye to my absolute world of 14 years Bruno a few days before I was meant to go to Tunisia but I was so heartbroken I didn't go because I knew it would be a Shite holiday and his sister messaged me going on how I made them love me for nothing ha I loved Bruno a lot more so she called me a fuckin bitch and blocked me took the trash out for me

RockChick

Rat Expert
Spit it out nessa we are all listening haha.
I wouldnt even expect me best mate to pull out when shes here visiting me never mind an invited guest!
They are so dramatic seriously they have no clue.
I remember being in a tunisian state hospital because my ear perforated and it was the only place that was open,an oldish tunisian woman was screaming and wailing, no word of a lie a dr went to her and slapped her and said calm down you only have heartburn hah as hahaha i was ill laughing
Fuckin crying

B

Brasilgirl

He makes out his family are so liked and respected but the second time I visited him I paid 700DT for an apartment and his father paid for everything else food days out etc and they made me nothing so I paid for myself to eat in restaurants, think we went out for a walk twice in 2 weeks, because one day I was so hungry I cried and told his father to fuck off so he didn't speak to me for a week so I booked a flight home a week early I'd had enough, his sister saw how upset I was and had the fuckin cheek to ask me to pay for 2 more days even though I was leaving that day but she got told should of seen the warning signs then but at least I have now before I married him
His family sounds like a bunch of beggars. Can’t even support themselves!
It is good you saw who he really is!
I will never understand how people who beg more than street people who live on the cold streets in this country can be so demanding.
These Tunisian rat people have nothing to offer anyone and they expect the world. Well, wake up Tunisian rat scum bags, the world doesn’t revolve around you! You only revolve as the water flushes you down the drain. To be honest, I don’t think I would even want a rat in my sewer.

RockChick

Rat Expert
His family sounds like a bunch of beggars. Can’t even support themselves!
It is good you saw who he really is!
I will never understand how people who beg more than street people who live on the cold streets in this country can be so demanding.
These Tunisian rat people have nothing to offer anyone and they expect the world. Well, wake up Tunisian rat scum bags, the world doesn’t revolve around you! You only revolve as the water flushes you down the drain. To be honest, I don’t think I would even want a rat in my sewer.
His father is a "doctor" but there poor and have nothing pppfff don't think so ha he's lazy and there all a bunch of scroungers, well best get onto the next cos I'm gone