Welcome to TLR

Angry, so Angry

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I guess it’s a form of grief getting over it, but I feel overwhelming anger at everything that happened to me as a result of these monsters............They took my money to the tune of £38,000, they messed-up my life completely, took away my health and my hope............Trying to rise above it, but so hard.............What to get revenge, but how?? Have to leave it in God’s hands...........At least He is always there and never fails us............

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I guess it’s a form of grief getting over it, but I feel overwhelming anger at everything that happened to me as a result of these monsters............They took my money to the tune of £38,000, they messed-up my life completely, took away my health and my hope............Trying to rise above it, but so hard.............What to get revenge, but how?? Have to leave it in God’s hands...........At least He is always there and never fails us............
The most important thing is that you are alive and away from rats. The most important things in life aren't things or money. I know it sucks so much because you made efforts to earn money. But the most important thing is that you are alive and healthy.

Storm

Major Ratslayer
Anger is a part of the process so be angry, feel how you need to feel, with what he did to you it's totally understandable.
I know it's really hard right now so just keep coming and venting. You are a survivor and you will pull through. We will help you get through it. Sending you a lot of hugs xx

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Plymouthgirl, Anger is one of the stages of grief so you are working your way through it and you WILL get through it.

I know that emotionally it's almost impossible to be practical at this stage but at some point you might want to take practical action.

£38,000 is a significant amount to lose :( and not easy to write off so I want to let you know that you might (emphasis on might) be able to take legal action against him. You would need proof of the money you sent/gave and any proof/discussion about what that money was for etc.

Read these threads when you're ready, it will help you to be well prepared and understand the loopholes if you do decide to do something - also be aware that the laws in Tunisia are more favourable towards women now than they were when these threads were writren:

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Sigh.... I can relate to this. The craziest ideas came to my mind when I discovered the truth. I didn’t felt lucky for escaping him. The money that I lose over him was not bothering me that much as the emotional damage and embarrassment, fear, anxiety, paranoia, was feeling disposable like trash. Took me a while, I would say too much time to understand that time hating him was also an investment on him. Started to focus on learning, sharing and counting my blessings which he will never have and that’s a victory. XX

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Believe! They will pay for it, without many of us having to move a single finger.

Peacock

Senior Rat Expert
Anger is good!! It is part of the recovery process. Ok you have lost a fortune but you have survived it all. You can now build up your life and you will find happiness again. Your revenge is the knowledge that your rat will never find happiness. The miserable life that he has IS permanent. He will never be happy nor content with his miserable life. The unhappiness you feel right now is NOT permanent!!!!!! Lucky you
You will be happy again one day and eventually you will get over the pain that you are going through. You are a lovely person and you deserve to be happy and live a normal life. Believe me, it will happen. One day all this agony will seem like a distant dream.
Bed now for me, goodnight and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Hi my friend...I know it is a terrible place to exist amongst all of these emotions and feelings . I also know its so exhausting trying to find a way to work through your grief and to try to move forward. I am so glad that you are reaching out and putting words to your grief and your feelings. If you can associate your grief in steps I can tell you that you have taken the most important step 1) is realizing and acknowledging that you need to live your life away from this rat...along with this very important step comes shock, fear and confusion and the constant and overwhelming question of "why" . Your emotions start to transcend into Anger....so much anger....the need for vengeance is huge and all you want to do is to lash out and make him hurt as much as you do both physically and emotionally. Depression is a huge step in the grieving process....the feelings of hopelessness and helplessness can be so overwhelming that we can hardly function. Out of this feeling of anxiety and depression we slowly start to reach out to others we reach out to start the process of trying to understand why this happened to us. We start to reach out to others as we try to tell our story and try to share what happened to us. In putting voice to our experience we are able to bring forth these emotions that we are feeling so deep inside. Time will pass and we may again feel this cycle of anger, depression, anxiety as we go through the healing process to health and well-being. Plymouthgirl girl...what I am saying to you is that everything you are feeling and expressing is so real and so valid and I'm thankful that you...all of us....can come here to TLR and go through this healing process together....with women who can validate every emotion you are feeling. We are all going through this healing process together and some days....its so damn hard! You are right in the middle of healing Plymouthgirl....it will take some time but you are getting there. Step by step you are getting there and we will be with you as you travel this path to healing. ♡

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi my friend...I know it is a terrible place to exist amongst all of these emotions and feelings . I also know its so exhausting trying to find a way to work through your grief and to try to move forward. I am so glad that you are reaching out and putting words to your grief and your feelings. If you can associate your grief in steps I can tell you that you have taken the most important step 1) is realizing and acknowledging that you need to live your life away from this rat...along with this very important step comes shock, fear and confusion and the constant and overwhelming question of "why" . Your emotions start to transcend into Anger....so much anger....the need for vengeance is huge and all you want to do is to lash out and make him hurt as much as you do both physically and emotionally. Depression is a huge step in the grieving process....the feelings of hopelessness and helplessness can be so overwhelming that we can hardly function. Out of this feeling of anxiety and depression we slowly start to reach out to others we reach out to start the process of trying to understand why this happened to us. We start to reach out to others as we try to tell our story and try to share what happened to us. In putting voice to our experience we are able to bring forth these emotions that we are feeling so deep inside. Time will pass and we may again feel this cycle of anger, depression, anxiety as we go through the healing process to health and well-being. Plymouthgirl girl...what I am saying to you is that everything you are feeling and expressing is so real and so valid and I'm thankful that you...all of us....can come here to TLR and go through this healing process together....with women who can validate every emotion you are feeling. We are all going through this healing process together and some days....its so damn hard! You are right in the middle of healing Plymouthgirl....it will take some time but you are getting there. Step by step you are getting there and we will be with you as you travel this path to healing. ♡
Amazing post and so very true - just hearing that most here have been through the emotions gives a lot of strength to other members.

Thank you JGG

MH x

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Understand very well that you are angry because it is not normal to scam people and exploit them only cold people do. But I do not think revenge helps? You have learned a positive thing namely not to meet the same types of people again because an experience is very enough. They're just so nauseous and the rats really do not help them. Had you been a Tunisian lady perhaps? I do not know . You are on the right track and thank goodness for that. Socialize with people with good energies and you are 100% ok

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I understand your feelings Plymouthgirl. Getting angry is a normal reaction about what happened it's the next step in healing. Revenge? Don't bother it will not help you because it means you still let him take over your life. The best thing you can do is try to move on with your life and stay focused on your health that is the most important thing now Plymouthgirl. And you know what Plymouthgirl that is the best revenge you can have, getting better, I know you lost a lot of money but your mental health and fisycal health is the most important thing. Don't let him take that away no more. Wishing you much strength and a big hug xxxx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I understand your feelings Plymouthgirl. Getting angry is a normal reaction about what happened it's the next step in healing. Revenge? Don't bother it will not help you because it means you still let him take over your life. The best thing you can do is try to move on with your life and stay focused on your health that is the most important thing now Plymouthgirl. And you know what Plymouthgirl that is the best revenge you can have, getting better, I know you lost a lot of money but your mental health and fisycal health is the most important thing. Don't let him take that away no more. Wishing you much strength and a big hug xxxx
Live well. It's the best revenge.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Sigh.... I can relate to this. The craziest ideas came to my mind when I discovered the truth. I didn’t felt lucky for escaping him. The money that I lose over him was not bothering me that much as the emotional damage and embarrassment, fear, anxiety, paranoia, was feeling disposable like trash. Took me a while, I would say too much time to understand that time hating him was also an investment on him. Started to focus on learning, sharing and counting my blessings which he will never have and that’s a victory. XX
‘Feeling disposable like trash’ sounds familiar, Wiser............An excellent post, I must say..............Thank you..............

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
"Sometimes the strongest people in the morning ,are the ones who cried all night " View attachment 67403
I love the first quote, Simple.............The second one is good too, but sad, but one of these days, I might just be surfing!!!

I had so much to contend with in my life, mainly the death of my mother when I was 14, when I met my Father for the first time...........He was found by the Salvation Army on my behalf, to attend my Mother’s funeral............Sadly, he died 3 years later, they were both very young..............And many other things besides, but I managed to get this far, Simple................

simple

Major Ratslayer
I love the first quote, Simple.............The second one is good too, but sad, but one of these days, I might just be surfing!!!

I had so much to contend with in my life, mainly the death of my mother when I was 14, when I met my Father for the first time...........He was found by the Salvation Army on my behalf, to attend my Mother’s funeral............Sadly, he died 3 years later, they were both very young..............And many other things besides, but I managed to get this far, Simple................
I cant imagin the pain your feeling right now ,but you have my support and help when ever you need it ...Yes ,youve got this far and you will only get stronger ,i"ll ask @MH007 to remove the quote ,,Dont want you feeling sad xxxxx

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I cant imagin the pain your feeling right now ,but you have my support and help when ever you need it ...Yes ,youve got this far and you will only get stronger ,i"ll ask @MH007 to remove the quote ,,Dont want you feeling sad xxxxx
No, Simple..............Don’t remove the quote please...............It is very useful, thank you...............And thank you so much for your support, too..................

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
‘Feeling disposable like trash’ sounds familiar, Wiser............An excellent post, I must say..............Thank you..............
Isn't it such a paradox and screwd that we were made feel like trash when we were in fact giving the very best and offering everything whole heartedly. Such a betrayal.
But they never get to a point of having peace, all the money taken from their victims runs like a fart in the wind :D doomed to live in their mindset misery

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Isn't it such a paradox and screwd that we were made feel like trash when we were in fact giving the very best and offering everything whole heartedly. Such a betrayal.
But they never get to a point of having peace, all the money taken from their victims runs like a fart in the wind :D doomed to live in their mindset misery
And in their actual reality too, Wiser..............’Misery loves company’...............The selfish little b******s...............

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

I have fought many battles in life Plymouthgirl. Abusive childhood with my father. He was a narcissist in the extent who abused my mother until her dying day. I should have recognized it with the rat but I did not. And hear we are older and wiser...... And stronger to Plymouthgirl. You will get there to I feel your pain and as we all try to say to you you are not alone you have us who know what you are going through and it will get better. Life is hard but some days there are little rays of sunshine xxx

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Hi Plymouthgirl, Anger is one of the stages of grief so you are working your way through it and you WILL get through it.

I know that emotionally it's almost impossible to be practical at this stage but at some point you might want to take practical action.

£38,000 is a significant amount to lose :( and not easy to write off so I want to let you know that you might (emphasis on might) be able to take legal action against him. You would need proof of the money you sent/gave and any proof/discussion about what that money was for etc.

Read these threads when you're ready, it will help you to be well prepared and understand the loopholes if you do decide to do something - also be aware that the laws in Tunisia are more favourable towards women now than they were when these threads were writren:

Hi, friends!
Apparently the rats shouldn't have a mirror in their house.
For ugly and rude, misogynists, narcissists, known scammers, and still believe that one of us would want to get involved with them. And worse: to pay
to be in the company of a "Taliban troglodyte", to give money to a scoundrel indigent, to pay to have sex so terrifying and cold.
That's nasty!!!! I feel like retching just thinking about him. However, he believes he has a chance to cheat again. For me he is a thief, as well as an adulterer. He deserves to be arrested.
I hope that every woman can get rid of "possible spells", because that kind of thing can be nothing but a spell, when you wake up from "hypnosis", you can never look at them again, because they are ugly and horrible rats, actually.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Hi, friends!
Apparently the rats shouldn't have a mirror in their house.
For ugly and rude, misogynists, narcissists, known scammers, and still believe that one of us would want to get involved with them. And worse: to pay
to be in the company of a "Taliban troglodyte", to give money to a scoundrel indigent, to pay to have sex so terrifying and cold.
That's nasty!!!! I feel like retching just thinking about him. However, he believes he has a chance to cheat again. For me he is a thief, as well as an adulterer. He deserves to be arrested.
I hope that every woman can get rid of "possible spells", because that kind of thing can be nothing but a spell, when you wake up from "hypnosis", you can never look at them again, because they are ugly and horrible rats, actually.
The reason they shouldn’t have a mirror in the house is the same reason Dracula doesn’t have one...........Blood-suckers can’t bear to look at their reality in the mirror, lest they be destroyed.........Just wait until they stand before God, then!!!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
The reason they shouldn’t have a mirror in the house is the same reason Dracula doesn’t have one...........Blood-suckers can’t bear to look at their reality in the mirror, lest they be destroyed.........Just wait until they stand before God, then!!!
Towards the end of my relationship my rat said that my eyes were his mirror and he was ashamed because he could no longer look into my eyes....he cried like a baby. I hope he remembers that moment when he goes after another foreign woman but sadly....I know he won't remember it at all. :oops:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Ahaha "all the money taken from their victims runs like a fart in the wind". You made my day with this expression :D . Rats fart a lot then. Victims have to stop feeding their farts. No more money sent!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Towards the end of my relationship my rat said that my eyes were his mirror and he was ashamed because he could no longer look into my eyes....he cried like a baby. I hope he remembers that moment when he goes after another foreign woman but sadly....I know he won't remember it at all. :oops:
They are good actors. They know how to fake crying on demand. I feel like slapping them when they do that. And they laugh behind your back when you can't see them.