Welcome to TLR

Angry, so Angry

JGG

Major Ratslayer
They are good actors. They know how to fake crying on demand. I feel like slapping them when they do that. And they laugh behind your back when you can't see them.
......very good actors indeed! It amazes me how they keep all of their lies straight and what they say to whome....arseholes....so glad I am finished with all that.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
......very good actors indeed! It amazes me how they keep all of their lies straight and what they say to whome....arseholes....so glad I am finished with all that.
And they talk about Allah all the time but they have never opened their holy Book even once. Stupid morons.

simple

Major Ratslayer
They say the same to everyone,,,they dont call you by your name or ask a specific question,always ask about your day ,how was work .Then expect you to fill in the gaps so they can remember if you have a problem .Its classic manipulation tactics and the lies are said to all ,so no problem there,,,Its an art form ,how they can manage to juggle so many women at once .

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
The reason they shouldn’t have a mirror in the house is the same reason Dracula doesn’t have one...........Blood-suckers can’t bear to look at their reality in the mirror, lest they be destroyed.........Just wait until they stand before God, then!!!
Truth! They are something similar to
ghoul, demon, black magic.
However, they are more pernicious than a vampire.
I can't help the morbid revulsion I feel for the rat I know, when I remember him, when I see him.
He will pay for his scams, unless he disappears forever from my neighborhood, from my existence,
and goes back to Egypt before he has to answer here for all the damage done.
I didn't tell my boyfriend about him, but I believe I will have to do it soon,
because he suspects something, especially when he needs to come here to my house,
and I don't walk with him around where the rat usually appears.
I feel ashamed to tell my boyfriend that I got involved with a stinky dirty troglodyte like that rat.
Other guys already laughed out loud when I showed the rat, because they said it was unbelievable how AWFUL he is at all. Unanimously!
It looks bad for me.
Today I understand perfectly that someone can be so down to the point of being attracted to them, to get involved with these creepy crawlies.
Caution! Keep your purses closed firmly and don't accept any drinks / food from them. Never let a rat enter your home. NEVER.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Truth! They are something similar to
ghoul, demon, black magic.
However, they are more pernicious than a vampire.
I can't help the morbid revulsion I feel for the rat I know, when I remember him, when I see him.
He will pay for his scams, unless he disappears forever from my neighborhood, from my existence,
and goes back to Egypt before he has to answer here for all the damage done.
I didn't tell my boyfriend about him, but I believe I will have to do it soon,
because he suspects something, especially when he needs to come here to my house,
and I don't walk with him around where the rat usually appears.
I feel ashamed to tell my boyfriend that I got involved with a stinky dirty troglodyte like that rat.
Other guys already laughed out loud when I showed the rat, because they said it was unbelievable how AWFUL he is at all. Unanimously!
It looks bad for me.
Today I understand perfectly that someone can be so down to the point of being attracted to them, to get involved with these creepy crawlies.
Caution! Keep your purses closed firmly and don't accept any drinks / food from them. Never let a rat enter your home. NEVER.
Spot-on, WHU................

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
They say the same to everyone,,,they dont call you by your name or ask a specific question,always ask about your day ,how was work .Then expect you to fill in the gaps so they can remember if you have a problem .Its classic manipulation tactics and the lies are said to all ,so no problem there,,,Its an art form ,how they can manage to juggle so many women at once .
This time, I’m sad because you’re more than ‘spot-on’, Simple..............Especially not using our names, or writing them with a small initial letter..............And feigning concern for our problms, whixh are never anywhere near as big as theirs’!!!