Welcome to TLR

Animators in the hotels ladies please read !

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
it doesn't feel I pay for it. Yes its real of course I pay. But it feels it is for us. Our future together.
Please, don’t be naive. I haven’t read the entire thread yet, just a few posts and I saw that you have been warned. @Aisha1 lives there, she is married to a Tunisian and knows the culture well and told you what it is like there. She knows how rats operate because she sees it firsthand almost daily. She is Arabic and she heard and saw the way they talk on the phone so lovingly to their victims, and then how they turn their back and mock them cruelly. Pay attention to what she says, as well as what the other members said. Many of them were at one time exactly where you are now and they learned the hard way. They’re here now to warn other women because they don’t want what happened to them to happen to another woman. Pay attention to what they say and don’t think your dude is different. He is so common, ordinary, and a classic rat.

You better stop thinking things like : he’s so good to me, no man never said what he says to me etc.. and start understanding it’s all rehearsed. If you keep being naive, it’s really going to hurt.

I’m sorry to tell you but your story is similar to 100 stories I heard before. It’s all in here, read on this forum and you’ll see that the way he is and acts is all rat. there are plenty of stories like yours. It’s almost if yours was copy/paste from them.

I know it’s hard to hear but this man is a loser and he’s dishonest and it’s all an act so he can get money and get out of his country. This is not love. A man in love doesn’t ask his woman for money. A respectful Tunisian man would want your parents at the wedding and things to be done the proper way. Open your eyes and accept that you’re being fooled and act on it even though it’s very difficult. Protect yourself or he’ll suck you dry. I understand you already gave a huge amount of money. He is disgusting.
Don’t be another victim. Only you can stop that. You are young and there are many men your age who will not use you for your money and will love you for who you are. Of course, they won’t bullish.. you with flaming love declarations but they’ll respect you.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Ok 950euro even in Europe is a little nice, but it can pass as truth…. But Tunisia???? Are you serious? Did you come to the same Tunisia I live in because nothing fancy or luxurious about this… even a apartment with sea view in sidi bou said is not that expensive. You have good intentions, but he doesn’t! He is not honerable and you are not honerable and excepted in their eyes… you are dumb German woman that is paying. Sorry I sound so mean, but this is truth
Truth hurts
Ok 950euro even in Europe is a little nice, but it can pass as truth…. But Tunisia???? Are you serious? Did you come to the same Tunisia I live in because nothing fancy or luxurious about this… even a apartment with sea view in sidi bou said is not that expensive. You have good intentions, but he doesn’t! He is not honerable and you are not honerable and excepted in their eyes… you are dumb German woman that is paying. Sorry I sound so mean, but this is truth
Are you pulling our leg?? Is this a joke to get us all crazy in attempts at trying to help you?? You can not possibly be this naive..
I think she is

Wara2

Aisha I listen to what you write. I think I am in good faith, but doubts hunt me.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
@Wara2 what do your parents think about this situation, have you told them you are paying for a man in Tunisia to come to your country? I know in YOUR culture it’s one way, but you are not dealing with your culture, we are talking about his! Believe me our culture is engraved in our head hard.

Wara2

Please, don’t be naive. I haven’t read the entire thread yet, just a few posts and I saw that you have been warned. @Aisha1 lives there, she is married to a Tunisian and knows the culture well and told you what it is like there. She knows how rats operate because she sees it firsthand almost daily. She is Arabic and she heard and saw the way they talk on the phone so lovingly to their victims, and then how they turn their back and mock them cruelly. Pay attention to what she says, as well as what the other members said. Many of them were at one time exactly where you are now and they learned the hard way. They’re here now to warn other women because they don’t want what happened to them to happen to another woman. Pay attention to what they say and don’t think your dude is different. He is so common, ordinary, and a classic rat.

You better stop thinking things like : he’s so good to me, no man never said what he says to me etc.. and start understanding it’s all rehearsed. If you keep being naive, it’s really going to hurt.

I’m sorry to tell you but your story is similar to 100 stories I heard before. It’s all in here, read on this forum and you’ll see that the way he is and acts is all rat. there are plenty of stories like yours. It’s almost if yours was copy/paste from them.

I know it’s hard to hear but this man is a loser and he’s dishonest and it’s all an act so he can get money and get out of his country. This is not love. A man in love doesn’t ask his woman for money. A respectful Tunisian man would want your parents at the wedding and things to be done the proper way. Open your eyes and accept that you’re being fooled and act on it even though it’s very difficult. Protect yourself or he’ll suck you dry. I understand you already gave a huge amount of money. He is disgusting.
Don’t be another victim. Only you can stop that. You are young and there are many men your age who will not use you for your money and will love you for who you are. Of course, they won’t bullish.. you with flaming love declarations but they’ll respect you.
SouthernGirl, thank you for this post. I have as well the feeling that Aisha nows what she talks about and she is out for the good.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
But how could any person do that and talk about love. It makes me think - one would not ask for money for the parents in this countriy. That would be very disgraceful if the parents are not in need. When they are in need I think it is honorable to do this for his parents. And this asking for money shows a lot of trust.
Exactly, how could any human being do bad to another and say they love the foreign woman, they just do it because other rats and their families are doing it.
They don't care how you feel, its all about money.
you won't believe the contradictions and hypocrisy after it ends , its like the joke will be all on you.
It's not honorable to ask for money, they have lots of family and friends its not like you think.
If my ex-rat had friends in high places and family who is well off , why would he choose me then because its easier to rip off victims then
look for work.