Welcome to TLR

Animators in the hotels ladies please read !

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
@Wara2 when we meet someone as Arabs that we like we date in secret, something like talk on phone, text… get cousin to take you out and guy automatically appears with his friends… then we discuss marriage in future. The man comes to ask permission and the father gives his answer, then the engagement party is arranged. We have friends and family at woman’s house, the man and his family come with gold, ring and sweets ( cake, sweets). It’s a big deal, we have special dresses for occasion, make photos , have cake and get engaged. Mans mother gives some gold bracelet or something she pick ( my mil gave my beautiful necklace), man gives watch and dowry ( money for you; usually symbolic to traditional ways of 50-100 dinar). Then we plan wedding… woman buys for months household goods and her and her family arrange woman’s marriage, man arranged his marriage, animal slaughter night, venue night… basically he pays for 90 percent… he also gives jewelry ( gold ) for your woman’s wedding and venue night…. THEN you spend same night in apartment, no exceptions… this is the order we respect

Wara2

@Wara2 what do your parents think about this situation, have you told them you are paying for a man in Tunisia to come to your country? I know in YOUR culture it’s one way, but you are not dealing with your culture, we are talking about his! Believe me our culture is engraved in our head hard.
My parents, when they first heard, that I'm going to marry a Tunesian man opposed it. But by now they accept it. But they know nothing about Tunesian man. When culture is ingrained in him - how can he be so outside of any decency.
Could anyone be so unworthy as to spend lovely wonderful time with me and all with the intention of obtaining a visa.
That is hard to believe and understand.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
My parents, when they first heard, that I'm going to marry a Tunesian man opposed it. But by now they accept it. But they know nothing about Tunesian man. When culture is ingrained in him - how can he be so outside of any decency.
Could anyone be so unworthy as to spend lovely wonderful time with me and all with the intention of obtaining a visa.
That is hard to believe and understand.
Yes that is exactly what they can do, use you and nothing more ( except for the easy sex). You are not apart of his religion or culture, so in his mind he is doing nothing wrong… you are the outsider and non believer

Wara2

@Wara2 when we meet someone as Arabs that we like we date in secret, something like talk on phone, text… get cousin to take you out and guy automatically appears with his friends… then we discuss marriage in future. The man comes to ask permission and the father gives his answer, then the engagement party is arranged. We have friends and family at woman’s house, the man and his family come with gold, ring and sweets ( cake, sweets). It’s a big deal, we have special dresses for occasion, make photos , have cake and get engaged. Mans mother gives some gold bracelet or something she pick ( my mil gave my beautiful necklace), man gives watch and dowry ( money for you; usually symbolic to traditional ways of 50-100 dinar). Then we plan wedding… woman buys for months household goods and her and her family arrange woman’s marriage, man arranged his marriage, animal slaughter night, venue night… basically he pays for 90 percent… he also gives jewelry ( gold ) for your woman’s wedding and venue night…. THEN you spend same night in apartment, no exceptions… this is the order we respect
Aisha I start to see I might be wrong with my feelings. I do understand this cultural precede. Yes, that it is the way it should be.
My objection to this is that he comes from a simple family - no rich people. Isn't it the case that they can't afford the traditional precede and therefore don't value or insist in it?
They might be just happy that their son has a European wife and that he can support the family from Germany?

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Aisha I start to see I might be wrong with my feelings. I do understand this cultural precede. Yes, that it is the way it should be.
My objection to this is that he comes from a simple family - no rich people. Isn't it the case that they can't afford the traditional precede and therefore don't value or insist in it?
They might be just happy that their son has a European wife and that he can support the family from Germany?
Absolutely they adhere to culture no matter they rich or poor… it doesn’t matter the money, it’s our way. And yes they will be happy he married European for a visa and money… but you better believe they will demand once he has it to divorce you and marry his own, they don’t desire you as you think.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
They will be happy alright, and you know that paycheque you have for rent and all the basics well your Tunisian love will expect more.
I know from my experience, he said he would send all to his family not thinking about what I needed to do just to survive.
Once they get a foothold, your own life won't be your own like it used to be.
So again how can a person do that to another person, easy they don't think what they do is wrong.
my advice is better the man that loves you for you than someone who depends on you to be everything
and then leave when they can't use you anymore.
And when they leave you will be a fraction of the person you were, the rats are also abusive and controlling.
The narcissitic games are unreal, but each to their own, just my advice for what it is worth
Just my opinion based on experience.

Pennylane

Major Ratslayer
I pay and paid all expenses for my Tunis love. The reason is simple, he earns as Animateur very little. With covid it is even harder to make a living in Tunis.
Can't you understand how He charged you so much for the apartment!!!! He is using you for money and a visa. That is four times what a normal apartment costs !! Look for yourself if you don't believe it . Go on air bnb , ask on Tunisian pages online. Please open your eyes. Unfortunately Germany is very easy for a visa and they know this

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I know it sounds like a lot of stuff but what an awesome-expectation and something to look forward to, all those gifs , and cakes mmm, and dress and best of all the man pays 90%, I like that!!
Yes that’s great!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely they adhere to culture no matter they rich or poor… it doesn’t matter the money, it’s our way. And yes they will be happy he married European for a visa and money… but you better believe they will demand once he has it to divorce you and marry his own, they don’t desire you as you think.
Wow, what a reality Aisha1 pffff !!!
Every European who is planning to marry an Arab should know this!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I am beginning to think it's a rat or it's a troll as it's ridiculous
Now I’m starting to think that too. I reread her first post and the last sentence didn’t sound right (How does that sound to you?) It’s not the first time someone wrote bogus posts. That’s someone with a chip on their shoulders. It’s not funny and disgusting for the real victims. It’s like women making up false rape stories. It’s mocking real rape victims. I almost hope it’s not true because it would be one less victim story. If I’m wrong, I apologize to Wara2.
I read on Facebook on a tunisian site she gave him a visa and he is on his way to the UK :Cry:
How could he be accepted into the UK? He had no skills and thus nothing to offer to the country and his British « fiancé » was about 35 years older than him. She was in her 60ies and him in his late 20ies. Immigration would only have to look at their pictures on social media to understand his true intentions. He liked to take pictures of him at the gym and you could tell he takes care of his body and his looks and she was .. well not really into being in shape. It’s mean to say but you see what I mean. Aside from the age difference, these two were no match.

I felt bad for her and she got much support and it sounded at first as if she was listening and valued our advice. Then she became defensive and was taunting us calling us jealous etc.. I never saw someone that delusional and I feel pity for her if she’s still with him. He’s going to hurt her badly if she’s still very much in love.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Wara2 I note that you’re feeling sorry for him, please don’t!!
Once he gets what he wants then you will see his real colours, specially if his Education is limited, please self guard yourself x

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I know it sounds like a lot of stuff but what an awesome-expectation and something to look forward to, all those gifs , and cakes mmm, and dress and best of all the man pays 90%, I like that!!
Yes that’s great!!
Our weddings are prepped a month before and the new mother in law has responsibilities if she wants her son to marry you… they must present gifts and ask permission. Even our gold that I hear so much about, it all has significant meaning… the ring ( for obvious reason), bride should be presented with gold necklace, I don’t mean some little… usual the hamza as it represents protection from the daughters hand. 7 gold bracelets ( bangles) , … all our culture adheres to Islam and local traditions. Food is important… if you think you really excepted by his mother and family then they will all gift you at your henna party… if not then you don’t need to marry that family.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Our weddings are prepped a month before and the new mother in law has responsibilities if she wants her son to marry you… they must present gifts and ask permission. Even our gold that I hear so much about, it all has significant meaning… the ring ( for obvious reason), bride should be presented with gold necklace, I don’t mean some little… usual the hamza as it represents protection from the daughters hand. 7 gold bracelets ( bangles) , … all our culture adheres to Islam and local traditions. Food is important… if you think you really excepted by his mother and family then they will all gift you at your henna party… if not then you don’t need to marry that family.
Wow thanks Aisha1 for that amazing information very formal indeed.
Could you tell me what kind of make up they use, I’ve seen pictures of the brides and they look totally different, what on earth do they do to their faces?
I’m just curious lol x

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Now I’m starting to think that too. I reread her first post and the last sentence didn’t sound right (How does that sound to you?) It’s not the first time someone wrote bogus posts. That’s someone with a chip on their shoulders. It’s not funny and disgusting for the real victims. It’s like women making up false rape stories. It’s mocking real rape victims. I almost hope it’s not true because it would be one less victim story. If I’m wrong, I apologize to Wara2.

How could he be accepted into the UK? He had no skills and thus nothing to offer to the country and his British « fiancé » was about 35 years older than him. She was in her 60ies and him in his late 20ies. Immigration would only have to look at their pictures on social media to understand his true intentions. He liked to take pictures of him at the gym and you could tell he takes care of his body and his looks and she was .. well not really into being in shape. It’s mean to say but you see what I mean. Aside from the age difference, these two were no match.

I felt bad for her and she got much support and it sounded at first as if she was listening and valued our advice. Then she became defensive and was taunting us calling us jealous etc.. I never saw someone that delusional and I feel pity for her if she’s still with him. He’s going to hurt her badly if she’s still very much in love.
Firstly addressing the Wara2 postings;

Why be on a site for Tunisian Love Rats, basically describe to us a catalogue of seriously ratty behaviour and insist it's all given to him with only love in mind? :confused:

Who ever would meet a guy and by age 25 be giving his parents house deposits?????:confused:

There are stories of girls ( tourists ) raped by animators WHILST ON F*****G HOLIDAY FFS

Travel in and out of Tunisia during Covid or is that my assumption , HOW?

Pussycatz
I doubt that he could get into UK , I will believe that when I see it.

Wara2

Yes that is exactly what they can do, use you and nothing more ( except for the easy sex). You are not apart of his religion or culture, so in his mind he is doing nothing wrong… you are the outsider and non believer
So hard to learn, o.k I shall tell him that circumstances change and I want to live in Tunesia with him not in Germany. Anything else I should do to find out about him?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Firstly addressing the Wara2 postings;

Why be on a site for Tunisian Love Rats, basically describe to us a catalogue of seriously ratty behaviour and insist it's all given to him with only love in mind? :confused:

Who ever would meet a guy and by age 25 be giving his parents house deposits?????:confused:

There are stories of girls ( tourists ) raped by animators WHILST ON F*****G HOLIDAY FFS

Travel in and out of Tunisia during Covid or is that my assumption , HOW?

Pussycatz
I doubt that he could get into UK , I will believe that when I see it.
I understand it's a bit hard to read @Tigerpants but we where all once in her shoes? Naive and with rose tinted glasses on and believing all he said? I have read on that site tunisian travel advice there are many people going there and first do a quarrantine? There are ways to go there as they post on that site how they did it