Welcome to TLR

Animators in the hotels ladies please read !

Wara2

Now I’m starting to think that too. I reread her first post and the last sentence didn’t sound right (How does that sound to you?) It’s not the first time someone wrote bogus posts. That’s someone with a chip on their shoulders. It’s not funny and disgusting for the real victims. It’s like women making up false rape stories. It’s mocking real rape victims. I almost hope it’s not true because it would be one less victim story. If I’m wrong, I apologize to Wara2.

How could he be accepted into the UK? He had no skills and thus nothing to offer to the country and his British « fiancé » was about 35 years older than him. She was in her 60ies and him in his late 20ies. Immigration would only have to look at their pictures on social media to understand his true intentions. He liked to take pictures of him at the gym and you could tell he takes care of his body and his looks and she was .. well not really into being in shape. It’s mean to say but you see what I mean. Aside from the age difference, these two were no match.

I felt bad for her and she got much support and it sounded at first as if she was listening and valued our advice. Then she became defensive and was taunting us calling us jealous etc.. I never saw someone that delusional and I feel pity for her if she’s still with him. He’s going to hurt her badly if she’s still very much in love.
I am German and my english is limited. So with the help of Deepl I tanslate my german into english.
"How does that sound to you?" was translated from the german sentence "Was halten Sie davon" and this is fully appropriate.
Because of your writing I translated it back again and besides "How does that sound to you?" it translates:
Glossar. Was halten Sie davon?

Alternativen: What do they think of it, What do they think, What do they think of​

I hope that clears it up, and I accept your apologize

Wara2

I am German and my english is limited. So with the help of Deepl I tanslate my german into english.
"How does that sound to you?" was translated from the german sentence "Was halten Sie davon" and this is fully appropriate.
Because of your writing I translated it back again and besides "How does that sound to you?" it translates:

Alternativen: What do they think of it, What do they think, What do they think of​

Maybe Sabrina is german, after all it is a german name. She could tell you that it is the right question in german to ask after I have told my story
"Was halten Sie davon?"

Pennylane

Major Ratslayer
Firstly addressing the Wara2 postings;

Why be on a site for Tunisian Love Rats, basically describe to us a catalogue of seriously ratty behaviour and insist it's all given to him with only love in mind? :confused:

Who ever would meet a guy and by age 25 be giving his parents house deposits?????:confused:

There are stories of girls ( tourists ) raped by animators WHILST ON F*****G HOLIDAY FFS

Travel in and out of Tunisia during Covid or is that my assumption , HOW?

Pussycatz
I doubt that he could get into UK , I will believe that when I see it.
Pussyvatz has indeed got him a fiance visa , I saw it on a Tunisian page . He was in Turkey for 11 days to avoid having to quarantine in a government hotel as Tunisia is red for the uk . He arrived in the UK today

Wara2

Firstly addressing the Wara2 postings;

Why be on a site for Tunisian Love Rats, basically describe to us a catalogue of seriously ratty behaviour and insist it's all given to him with only love in mind? :confused:

Who ever would meet a guy and by age 25 be giving his parents house deposits?????:confused:

There are stories of girls ( tourists ) raped by animators WHILST ON F*****G HOLIDAY FFS

Travel in and out of Tunisia during Covid or is that my assumption , HOW?

Pussycatz
I doubt that he could get into UK , I will believe that when I see it.
How could I know before that his behaviour ist ratty? Yes it is given with love and future marriage in mind.
When in our country my dear lover asks for money for his parents, than he is a honorable man, because he crossed his barrier of shame. Nobody will laugh about it or doubt his motives.
There is no problem to travel in and out Tunesia when you com from Germany and you have been twice vaccinated. And I am vaccinated. Once they asked in addition a covid test.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I understand it's a bit hard to read @Tigerpants but we where all once in her shoes? Naive and with rose tinted glasses on and believing all he said? I have read on that site tunisian travel advice there are many people going there and first do a quarrantine? There are ways to go there as they post on that site how they did it
Listen to me Butterflies,

I was totally naive to the phenomenon of T L R when I met mine and I get where it is that you are coming from however.....Think it through, if you were pouring all this money into his and his family hands, I don't believe that that would be your opening post to a forum nursing broken hearts and bank accounts of victims do you?

I personally smelt a rat early on and so I sat on this site like a stalker reading everything before I had the courage to post my partial story, because by my posting and telling my story, it had me admitting to the rest of the world that I had been had and was a bezness victim myself !
Side note, there were also a group of women who seemed bitter and not genuine on here so I crept back into my hole and carried on reading up.

I hope I'm wrong and have Wara wrong but I am not wasting time helping a fake or troll (sorry) and hope that her story is true , let's see

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
How could I know before that his behaviour ist ratty? Yes it is given with love and future marriage in mind.
When in our country my dear lover asks for money for his parents, than he is a honorable man, because he crossed his barrier of shame. Nobody will laugh about it or doubt his motives.
There is no problem to travel in and out Tunesia when you com from Germany and you have been twice vaccinated. And I am vaccinated. Once they asked in addition a covid test.
Sure, understood, but as you clearly know now that it is RAT behaviour, what will you do now end the relationship ?

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Pussyvatz has indeed got him a fiance visa , I saw it on a Tunisian page . He was in Turkey for 11 days to avoid having to quarantine in a government hotel as Tunisia is red for the uk . He arrived in the UK today
Yes Tunisia is Red listed in the uk, he will have to quarantine here and follow the Red list appropriate instructions, he will still has to quarantine in the uk

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

I was totally naive to the phenomenon of T L R when I met mine and I get where it is that you are coming from however.....Think it through, if you were pouring all this money into his and his family hands, I don't believe that that would be your opening post to a forum nursing broken hearts and bank accounts of victims do you?

I personally smelt a rat early on and so I sat on this site like a stalker reading everything before I had the courage to post my partial story, because by my posting and telling my story, it had me admitting to the rest of the world that I had been had and was a bezness victim myself !
Side note, there were also a group of women who seemed bitter and not genuine on here so I crept back into my hole and carried on reading up.

I hope I'm wrong and have Wara wrong but I am not wasting time helping a fake or troll (sorry) and hope that her story is true , let's see
I know what you are saying her first post left me speachless as it's alot of money to send to him and his family and no I wouldn't tell all that here but I was reading here as a guest long before I posted here at the forum and I do understand it all can be mindblowing to learn as a first time visitor here how these rats are but yes it can be a troll we will see what will happen

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
So that’s how they do it!,
Just as well he has seen her face before lol, imagine when she takes all that make up off... OMG
I went to a wedding whilst there and the bridal makeup was like a Halloween theatrical thing. Everyone saying how utterly beautiful she looked and I was feeling a bit confused as to what the heck the make up artist had in her mind.
Aisha is it asked to be very very pale looking?

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
Aisha1 - I am grateful for your message. I didn't see any contract. The insight into cultural behaviour you give with your post is so valuable. But I love him. He says things to me, nobody did before.
Sorry but that is what they all do, they love bomb the woman and make her feel so special and loved. Unfortunately, they don't feel any love for the woman, as all they love is the money, presents and visa. Please listen to the advice that the ladies on here give you. I know you love him but he is most definitely a rat, no doubt about it. He has conned you out of money and you are forking out for a visa!!! Big red flags!! Please look after yourself, he will destroy you!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer

Yes I’m sorry if I couldn’t be sure if your story was not a joke and I can understand the language barrier since English is not my first language either.
I doubted your story also because some of your statements such as : No human being can be so bad. I mean, you have to know the evil human beings are capable of doing. You know also that scammers exist and they steal from people heartlessly, even though you may have not been familiar with this kind of scam. Evil in human beings is real and has always existed. I thought your statement was so naive and I didn’t think it was real. I’m very sorry.

Please keep informing yourself about love scammers online. This man is trouble. Do not give any more of your hard earned money. It is yours and he should be ashamed to take even one penny from you. Do not do intimate things on video or send pictures that you would not want your family to see. Some victims have been blackmailed by men that they trusted and who acted like they were so much in love at first. Men who claimed they were strong and faithful Muslims.

There are so many red flags about him. Stop giving him excuses. His family may be poor or not and if they are, they have relatives, friends and neighbors who will help them. Why do rats always ask the foreign girlfriend to help them financially? Because they are scammers, that’s why. You are being scammed and you can stop it. It’s up to you.

Wara2

I am still not a broken heart but I will be when reality confirms what you all express.
I do not understand ""if you were pouring all this money into his and his family hands,""
That was not much money for me at alI. For travel I spend this year around 1500w€ this money was for what I wanted. The flat I rented was per month 950€. To stay in Tunis was my wish, I fulfilled. The daily costs of living with him, I would have spent that amount as well in Germany on my own. The money for his parents doesn't bother me at all. They where in need.
That what is concerning me is: He might be lying all the time to me and to marry him might turn out a great mistake
I would never marry somebody who is seeing me as a key to europe - never.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I am still not a broken heart but I will be when reality confirms what you all express.
I do not understand ""if you were pouring all this money into his and his family hands,""
That was not much money for me at alI. For travel I spend this year around 1500w€ this money was for what I wanted. The flat I rented was per month 950€. To stay in Tunis was my wish, I fulfilled. The daily costs of living with him, I would have spent that amount as well in Germany on my own. The money for his parents doesn't bother me at all. They where in need.
That what is concerning me is: He might be lying all the time to me and to marry him might turn out a great mistake
The money you helped his family with doesn't bother you but it's a very big red flag. A sign you just can't ignore. You need to understand that this is a sign they are a rat family and he is a rat. Not any real tunisian man would accept that it's not acceptable in tunisian culture

Wara2

Sure, understood, but as you clearly know now that it is RAT behaviour, what will you do now end the relationship ?
Read all those posts and let it sink in to me. Test him with "momentarily I have no money", "I changed my mind I want to live in Tunesia" "ask for the reseat from the rent" But all this is not that easy because in my culture it means I do not trust him. And lovers should trust.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Then please take ten steps back and ten more. The last thing I would ever want is to see you here after a fake marriage, broken hearted and in tatters emotionally and or physically.

Peacock

Major Ratslayer
I am and I now can delete and block as you say I don’t care about his well being I listened to his crap without loving him cause he damaged that already! But I’m like ok last chance and it is! He’s hanging in Austria no money (from me) I told him go back to Tunisia I don’t want him in my life! So now I do feel free AT LAST
Wow!! About time Sabrina!! Well done.
Stay strong and keep him out of your life now and stay free xx

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I went to a wedding whilst there and the bridal makeup was like a Halloween theatrical thing. Everyone saying how utterly beautiful she looked and I was feeling a bit confused as to what the heck the make up artist had in her mind.
They -some- want to look white. It’s a status thing.
Some of these women like to make fun of western women and look down upon them saying they’re all whores and loose but they also wish they looked like them more: white complexion, blue eyes.. Of course not all western people are white with blue eyes but that’s what some women in North Africa would like to have. My Moroccan friend explained me that well.
They don’t realize that they look like clowns on their wedding day with all the talc or whatever powder they put on their face.
If they have olive skin, why not embracing it. All skin tones are beautiful. Silly people.

Last edited:

Wara2

Yes I’m sorry if I couldn’t be sure if your story was not a joke and I can understand the language barrier since English is not my first language either.
I doubted your story also because some of your statements such as : No human being can be so bad. I mean, you have to know the evil human beings are capable of doing. You know also that scammers exist and they steal from people heartlessly, even though you may have not been familiar with this kind of scam. Evil in human beings is real and has always existed. I thought your statement was so naive and I didn’t think it was real. I’m very sorry.

Please keep informing yourself about love scammers online. This man is trouble. Do not give any more of your hard earned money. It is yours and he should be ashamed to take even one penny from you. Do not do intimate things on video or send pictures that you would not want your family to see. Some victims have been blackmailed by men that they trusted and who acted like they were so much in love at first. Men who claimed they were strong and faithful Muslims.

There are so many red flags about him. Stop giving him excuses. His family may be poor or not and if they are, they have relatives, friends and neighbors who will help them. Why do rats always ask the foreign girlfriend to help them financially? Because they are scammers, that’s why. You are being scammed and you can stop it. It’s up to you.
Thank you SoutherGirl for this post. I regard what you and others (especially Aisha1) say. Still, i cannot put of my feelings just like that. But I will find out about this man with all the help I get through this posts.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
The darker girls want to look more white, I can’t really understand myself, but in our society it’s considered richer and more attractive to look whiter. But then the Tunisian woman call European ugly… it’s hypocritical. I’m naturally pale with black hair, as most Lebanese are.. my wedding makeup was amazing… the only thing I’ll admit that I did that was not me was green contacts… it was just a step up to create the look I guess, but I loved it.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
The darker girls want to look more white, I can’t really understand myself, but in our society it’s considered richer and more attractive to look whiter. But then the Tunisian woman call European ugly… it’s hypocritical. I’m naturally pale with black hair, as most Lebanese are.. my wedding makeup was amazing… the only thing I’ll admit that I did that was not me was green contacts… it was just a step up to create the look I guess, but I loved it.
I love that look , a lot of people in Kashmir have beautiful green eyes and jet black hair, its beautiful, what did hubby think? :cool:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
So take away the money, what would you be to him without the money?
Just think, once money leaves the equation will the rat love you the same.
Then once its accepted that you do it, he will ask for more.
And I once thought that my ex-rat being Muslim made him have respect and morals.
In reality he was doing everything not morally right, so as for saying evil does not exist take
a look around you do you see a perfect world? I sure don't!
How do you know this man hasn't got fake profiles on Facebook or another life
elsewhere?
I mean if he can reel you in, who else is on back up or in his plans.
Would you trust another one near you like this, that you would give up money for him?
I mean just think about, its all about money and what you can do for him.
Do you realy want to take the gamble to find out?
You would never marry someone who is seeing you as a key to Europe, never?
But the man isn't going to tell you upfront about his real intentions is he?
That would give his game away, I'm sorry but I don't know what else to tell you.

Last edited: