Welcome to TLR

ANIMATORS : The Life of a Hotel Animator Rat !

Mancunian1975

Major Ratslayer
Personally, seeing pictures of Animators, I never found them sexy, but rather gross and douchy. I imagine it’s even worse when they start opening their mouth.
It’s nice to know that some animators are good guys who are not into Bezness. You said about 1% are honest. Poor guys, they must feel like the odd one out.

Boita? Why do they call it that way? It’s “boîte”. If they want to use French words, at least, they should use them correctly. Another reason why I’d find them sounding so dumb if I heard them talk.

That would not be obnoxious...:rolleyes:

They really have no boundaries, don’t they? I can’t imagine someone giving a perfect stranger their room number.

Thank you again for your post, Bensalem. It’s clear, well written, interesting and useful. It’s really sad that these fake and cunning little losers can cause so much harm and get money and gifts and sometimes a visa.

@Mancunian1975, you may want to ask your friend to read Bensalem’s post. I don’t know if the guy she met at the hotel is an animator, but it’s the same pattern for any hotel staffers. It could help her opening her eyes.
@SouthernGirl it’s no good as she won’t take any notice, she’s past the point of no return now. But thanks anyway. X

secretyesaaa

You can use that word in every sense actually. The normal explanation is they entertain the guests at the hotel resort by either putting up a show and try to evolve the hotel guests or entertain children with games. The rats explanation for animators is to bother women, follow the women, asking for gifts, money, sex. Or invite the women to go to a disco and drink themselves stupid (and invite their ratty friends) on the expense of a woman(she pays the drinks) . Lots of different meanings to the word animator
Aha i see do you know what a ping call is? I read about it in a post but didnt get what it is

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Why are they called animators? Why the word animator?
Why are they called animators? Why the word animator?
Animation… basically we are dealing with blank, soulless, blah people that are manipulating their image to make you believe your seeing something magical…hhhhh
Seriously this is just the term used for people paid to perform and wait on the guest

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It’s a call when the caller lets the phone rings only once then hangs up. Apparently it’s a scam. I didn’t know either what it was so I googled it. I’m not sure how the scam is done. I haven’t read enough about it.
I think when you call back after the ping call they probably have some gain( money) in it or they wouldn't do it. Or as Sabrina said to have your attention

Lass

Major Ratslayer
You can use that word in every sense actually. The normal explanation is they entertain the guests at the hotel resort by either putting up a show and try to evolve the hotel guests or entertain children with games. The rats explanation for animators is to bother women, follow the women, asking for gifts, money, sex. Or invite the women to go to a disco and drink themselves stupid (and invite their ratty friends) on the expense of a woman(she pays the drinks) . Lots of different meanings to the word animator
Oh yeah entertain... That is the part of the job they are most focused on. They take the entertaining bit to the next level though :eek:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I think when you call back after the ping call they probably have some gain( money) in it or they wouldn't do it. Or as Sabrina said to have your attention
Yes Sabrina you’re right... once you call back they gain money from it to their advantage, so if the phone rings ONCE do not call back!
Sometimes the call goes on voicemail, again they gain money bcz your voicemail has answered the call, how it works? I wish I could know, but the calling once and no more is a give away.... it doesn’t mean they want your ATTENTION it means they know your number and the scammer can make a few dinars with it!!
Be smart ladies .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Sabrina you’re right... once you call back they gain money from it to their advantage, so if the phone rings ONCE do not call back!
Sometimes the call goes on voicemail, again they gain money bcz your voicemail has answered the call, how it works? I wish I could know, but the calling once and no more is a give away.... it doesn’t mean they want your ATTENTION it means they know your number and the scammer can make a few dinars with it!!
Be smart ladies .
I agree that scammers use this tactic but also my rat always rang once so that I would call him back at MY expense not his!

MH x

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
It’s a call when the caller lets the phone rings only once then hangs up. Apparently it’s a scam. I didn’t know either what it was so I googled it. I’m not sure how the scam is done. I haven’t read enough about it.
Ping calls aim to get a return call
Ping calls
describe the "missed call scam". A mobile phone rings once or twice then the caller hangs up. The missed call is intended to trigger a call back to a number that is subject to charge.

Yzapaty

Major Ratslayer
Let's see Animators. Maybe because they are a bunch of Animals looking for victims, ators beacuse they are a bunch of stupid actors looking who to fool. Let's see Anima as animals, so that's what they are mother
FU C KE RS
Screenshot_20210611-132838_Chrome.jpg I want to share this picture with everyone. This is where Ghof rafrafi like to hangout buying condoms so he can continue to cheat on his wife. This is his favorite store, or may be he is buying penny's extensions for his pocket jajajjajaaj or for a plastic one to put on his Culo ( A s s)