Welcome to TLR

Anis Ben Nasr orginally from shop in Sahara Beach now lives in Ireland

simple

Major Ratslayer
These men do not give a continental f**ck how the woman get the money just as long as the money is there at their disposal. The egotistical rats truly believe they are the ones doing us a favour and we should be forever greatful that they came into our lifes, daft dilusional knob-ends.

"buy me I phone ,laptop,tablet ,clothes ,aftershave ,maybe whiskey for my brother and maybe chocolates for my mum,and i pay you when you come" why dont you buy them in tunisia <<"Is not original here ,or is more expensive" .And i agree with Marilyna ,some women get into so much debt ,to finance their trips to see the wanker .And what do the rats say "is not my problem":mad:

A

Alien

"buy me I phone ,laptop,tablet ,clothes ,aftershave ,maybe whiskey for my brother and maybe chocolates for my mum,and i pay you when you come" why dont you buy them in tunisia <<"Is not original here ,or is more expensive" .And i agree with Marilyna ,some women get into so much debt ,to finance their trips to see the wanker .And what do the rats say "is not my problem":mad:

Typical!!!! :mad: :mad: And of course they never pay back......:( I have just found it out that ladies ought to say them as an answer when they ask for clothes or Iphone....etc from them: "Oh dear, every international clothes chain stores, (Zara, Mango, Pepe Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, Massimo Dutti, Boggi,...etc) as well as telecommunications companies (Apple, Samsung, Dell, Lenovo, SonyXperia....etc) have a website with the possibility of on-line shopping, where you can order for yourself things you need on-line, at the same price as it is sold in Europe!! Because these shops have international prices." .........;) Why don't girl say this to them?

crystal

The Punchy Scot
I never have and never will condone users, but to a degree, I do think that we must look at the image that some of the ladies/girls portray over here -- portray to people who have literally no idea what-so-ever of life in Europe. The ladies come on holiday - EXPENSIVE, they spend money on clothes, drinks, meals out etc - EXPENSIVE, they return to Tunisia to visit the man that they met - EXPENSIVE, they treat their men to lovely gifts - EXPENSIVE - they pay for the wedding EXPENSIVE, they pay for the passport, visa etc - EXPENSIVE - they pay for their beloved's flight to Paradise - EXPENSIVE ---------------------- wow! All that money with few complaints from the ladies -------------- then reality hits. I guess that the majority of the ladies never discuss how their beloveds will have to contribute to the household, as it is expected that they will, as they do in Tunisia, but all the men envisage is going to live in this rich country with this rich wife and that is when it all goes pear shaped. Any decent man would automatically expect to support his wife, so these conversations get missed ------------- the huge problem is that one adjective 'DECENT' .................................................................

I agree with you Wallah to a certain extent...but...does that then mean that we are the scammers... or fault..or just delusional fools?? We go on holiday expensive.. yes but most of us do without all year to enable us to do this..and do without, to save up.. If we fall in love with a man here or anywhere else, surely they of course would help that person, we would not be driven by the fact they had money.. this would be normal and should be viewed as support to make the relationship work. This is how I feel most women are scammed? they play the I have no life card, I am so poor, I have been homeless, all the usual bull-shit.. I think it is normal for Europeans to splash out a bit on holiday and enjoy the food and drink of another country.. We as decent people, and who fall in love of course would try there best to be with that person..a long distance relationship is very expensive and of course you would take presents for your loved one for birthdays etc as we would here. Due to the LDR again this is another aspect of being scammed as the pressure is on financially to marry etc when you are there..absence makes the heart grow fonder.. and if you believe in your spouse???? If I was giving advise I would say live with them in there country first for an extended time.. learn the language..see the future that you may have, and if in effect it is a life you would want... a lot of women do not think that far ahead.. I would answer this for many ..this would be no... I think it is wrong to generalize that all women pay for visa's marriages' etc Maybe a small minority..we are not all rich.. Of course the conversation takes place on how they will be expected to support the household and how to financially make the relationship work. I for one applied for a spousal visa as I knew that he would not be able work on a visitor visa and I certainly was not keeping any man.. and he knew that..The problem is what they say and what they do is again..different...Actions speak louder. You can take the man out of Tunisia.. but you cannot take the Tunisian mind-frame out of the man.. The only responsibility I would take in my marriage is being... to decent and kind... Ladies piece of advise for someone that has been there wore the t-shirt and still not got closure.
Firstly and the most important:: If it does not feel right it never is.
Do not have online relationships with these men.
Do not take expensive presents. only what would be acceptable here. birthdays etc..
Do not visit his family until you have at least been in a relationship for at least a year.. it has different connotations to there than here..and you are inviting in an army of scammers to support him.
Learn the language.
Do not compromise your thinking and judgement.. If he is not treating you good leave.. do not roll over and take it.. the more you accept the more they will push the boundaries. Any sign of weakness will be used ..even though you think you are being kind..
Do not stay with these men in apartments..always hotels and make them pay half..separate rooms of course...you would not sleep with a stranger here just cause you have met him online and spoke to him for 6 months does not mean you know him.
If you do sleep with these men..double condoms..every time...they don't care if you get pregnant...or get a sexual disease.. there view of protection is to wash afterwards your on the next plane home and he only needs to close his phone... yes they are so heartless..
Never be blinded by his culture and yours.. they are not so different ...Why would you accept anything differently/less than what he knows he should supply.. he would be disrepecting you..
If you are having to check up on him...that means you know he is a rat...if there is no trust there is no relationship..
Do all the above..and if he is a rat you will not see him for dust.. Wish I had known some of this previously.
Demand a full Tunisian wedding not just a paper one..and he pays it.. or at least nearly all.

wallah

Major Ratslayer
I agree with you Wallah to a certain extent...but...does that then mean that we are the scammers... or fault..or just delusional fools?? We go on holiday expensive.. yes but most of us do without all year to enable us to do this..and do without, to save up.. If we fall in love with a man here or anywhere else, surely they of course would help that person, we would not be driven by the fact they had money.. this would be normal and should be viewed as support to make the relationship work. This is how I feel most women are scammed? they play the I have no life card, I am so poor, I have been homeless, all the usual bull-shit.. I think it is normal for Europeans to splash out a bit on holiday and enjoy the food and drink of another country.. We as decent people, and who fall in love of course would try there best to be with that person..a long distance relationship is very expensive and of course you would take presents for your loved one for birthdays etc as we would here. Due to the LDR again this is another aspect of being scammed as the pressure is on financially to marry etc when you are there..absence makes the heart grow fonder.. and if you believe in your spouse???? If I was giving advise I would say live with them in there country first for an extended time.. learn the language..see the future that you may have, and if in effect it is a life you would want... a lot of women do not think that far ahead.. I would answer this for many ..this would be no... I think it is wrong to generalize that all women pay for visa's marriages' etc Maybe a small minority..we are not all rich.. Of course the conversation takes place on how they will be expected to support the household and how to financially make the relationship work. I for one applied for a spousal visa as I knew that he would not be able work on a visitor visa and I certainly was not keeping any man.. and he knew that..The problem is what they say and what they do is again..different...Actions speak louder. You can take the man out of Tunisia.. but you cannot take the Tunisian mind-frame out of the man.. The only responsibility I would take in my marriage is being... to decent and kind... Ladies piece of advise for someone that has been there wore the t-shirt and still not got closure.
Do not take expensive presents. only what would be acceptable here. birthdays etc..
Do not visit his family until you have at least been in a relationship for at least a year.. it has different connotations to there than here..and you are inviting in an army of scammers to support him.
Learn the language.
Do not compromise your thinking and judgement.. If he is not treating you good leave.. do not roll over and take it.. the more you accept the more they will push the boundaries. Any sign of weakness will be used ..even though you think you are being kind..
Do not stay with these men in apartments..always hotels and make them pay half..separate rooms of course...you would not sleep with a stranger here just cause you have met him online and spoke to him for 6 months does not mean you know him.
If you do sleep with these men..double condoms..every time...they don't care if you get pregnant...or get a sexual disease.. there view of protection is to wash afterwards your on the next plane home and he only needs to close his phone... yes they are so heartless..
Never be blinded by his culture and yours.. they are not so different ...Why would you accept anything differently/less than what he knows he should supply.. he would be disrepecting you..
If you are having to check up on him...that means you know he is a rat...if there is no trust there is no relationship..
Do all the above..and if he is a rat you will not see him for dust.. Wish I had known some of this previously.
Demand a full Tunisian wedding not just a paper one..and he pays it.. or at least nearly all.

The post was just my general observation Crystal and never in a million years would I ever suggest that the ladies were scammers - not sure where that came from? I am not saying that any of the things I mentioned were wrong, everyone does what they feel is correct, but simply the image that collectively these actions give to people. (apologies for dreadful grammar!!)

Eddie

Senior rat buster
Learn the language.
GREAT POST CRYSTAL !!!

crystal

The Punchy Scot
The post was just my general observation Crystal and never in a million years would I ever suggest that the ladies were scammers - not sure where that came from? I am not saying that any of the things I mentioned were wrong, everyone does what they feel is correct, but simply the image that collectively these actions give to people. (apologies for dreadful grammar!!)

The reason, I queried this was clarification.. I did not think that you thought the ladies were scammers.. and you were generalizing.. however I really did not get the point you were trying to make... as you did point out or implied that actually we were to blame as we gave to them all our money and as such..bought them... I assumed that we were attractive because we have money...which is correct to them and a valid point. However, as much as I do believe there is some poor women with little self esteem that would in effect buy a husband.. this is a minority.. but that is a view that has been pointed out a lot.. It should not matter what impression you give to anyone.. if we spend our hard earned money that is our money.. that should not single out women to be scammed... I do not agree that these men are not savvy about Europe they know...it is a hard life and we are not rich...we just have a little bit more than them.. They scam for many different reasons and not always to marry.. they will have many women on the go..the young for sex...the cash cow for money...and how ever many on the go at the same time.. just depends on there goal.. I do take my responsibility for being scammed by my husband and the mistakes I did make...that is something I will have to live with and suffer the consequences.. I just will not take any blame for being the victim of a sociopath.. psychopath.. Wallah I do not answer you to argue with you, as I have great respect for you and I have healed by your posts.. and i thank you for that,..just we are all different, and have been through different experiences... I just wanted to give a more fuller/ clarification.. and my point of view as a scammed Ex Tunisian wife... Does not matter what image you portray,,ev en if it is fodder for them...

simple

Major Ratslayer
I think the image we portray to the rat in training ,is how i understood it.They see tourists with the new gadgets ,nice cameras ,phones etc.Staying in an expensive hotel ,shopping everyday .The seasoned rat sees his girlfriend maybe 2 or 3 times a year ,,,she can afford to but expensive tickets ,expensive gifts and pay for him to when they eat out or pay for an appartment 2 or 3 times a year .They dont understand how we can say we are poor .Thats what i understood.

wallah

Major Ratslayer
Crystal, I started my post with the words 'I never have and never will condone the users' because I hoped that those words would make it absolutely clear that I was not blaming the ladies or excusing the rats. I think that you have lived over here as a local - yes? Then you will know that the majority of the people who are earning example 300td a month, see us as rich irrespective of what we say; and when the men see the examples I have quoted above, they feel that this is confirmed in their minds, so rich pickings. I do not care what the ladies have done, how much they have spent, how they have dressed, how they have behaved etc, there is NEVER and NEVER will be the slightest reason to be treated as these men treat the women. I had hoped that everyone of my serious post would have left you in no doubt of that, so I have obviously failed in that somewhere. As you know, I spend a lot of time supporting ladies over here and am involved in court cases - had to get TL to change my user name a year or so ago after putting myself in a precarious position in one case. I would hope that I always will do as long as I live over here. I do hope that that has clarified my previous post, as I would not wish to offend you or anyone else. All best wishes

Laurence

Major Ratslayer
I have witnessed several cases of rats getting married to european women pretending to be rich and wealthy...they went to Europe to find out that they had to contribute to a huge loan, to live in a small rented appartment, to help paying a car etc. without being warned and having the illusion that their wife was a "good catch" because she pretended to be one...
Can't say I felt pitty for the rats, as they were stuck within even bigger lies than theirs, made me think "good for them"...
Most of them got the papers out of it, so not everything was lost!!!
The women though were treated in Europe by their new husbands in a harsh and very bad way...
For both of them reality came on really hard.

M

marilyna

Learn the language.
Great post Crystal, one thing that I disagree with, is the visa issue. Most of the woman I know, or have read about on here, and on other sites, have paid for visas. I really think the men who pay for their own visas are in the minority. Maybe we can do a poll?

N

Niamh

hi every1 i would lake to say to all of u niamh she didnit say everything tell them please how u sek him from ur house it was few day before xmas and he dont know where to go spend all night at the bus stop tell them how u come home dronk u scream and banging the doors for nothink tell them how u lie to him about tax tell them how he was paying ur tax the time u was together all that coz he work cross the rd from ur house

lies

Eddie

Senior rat buster
Great post Crystal, one thing that I disagree with, is the visa issue. Most of the woman I know, or have read about on here, and on other sites, have paid for visas. I really think the men who pay for their own visas are in the minority. Maybe we can do a poll?
Affirmative !!! Marilyna I was the one asked to pay for his visa, needless to say he was told to go take a flying f**ck to himself, he wanted to come here, he pays for it. No money to come, NO come !!!!!

M

marilyna

Ssshhhhh Niamh the fecking rats will be on full alert looking for a good auld irish gal to marry. Better get Mr Higgins to change that NOW :)
Deleting my post now, Niamh will have to delete hers too. There is no way I am going to help potential rats get to Ireland. Done it!

crystal

The Punchy Scot

agree.. these men don't have this amount of money

N

Niamh

Hi I am writing this to hopefully warn women in Ireland not to get involved or marry Tunisian men. It is a very simple process for them to come to Ireland once they marry you. I became involved with Anis Ben Nasr when i was on holiday with friends, in hindsight I was not long after a very hurtful breakup and was still very vulnerable. This man took advantage of this, and complimented me and wooded me. and of course I loved it. I left Tunisia and as soon as I was in the airport Istarted recieving texts to come back and that he loved me. Anyway I went on a roll of constant holidays and back and forth and skyping and texting. You have heard it all before. Paying for hotels for both of us bringing presents etc etc. He asked me for large sums of money twice , mother sick ...the usual. I flipped so he was cute enough to not to ask. when he asked me to marry him, I felt railroaded. I did say yes but was unsure....The next thing it was happening and the next thing he was in Ireland, within months. The minute he arrived i knew it was a hugh mistake, he had no money and of course lived off me. He did get a job through my conections here, but of course lied about how much he earned, anyway I could go on and on. I found out he was supposed to be conscripted into the Army so he did not want this. He lived with me for a year and managed to save thousands of Euro. He knew I had found all these thing out so found himself somewhere else to live. He was also becoming aggressive and demanding towards the end of the first year. He is still in Ireland but is due to renew his visa soon. Iam hoping he will not get it. if he does he will get to stay here for another 3 years and then prob forever. Just a warning Irish girls all his friends now know it is very easy to get into Ireland once they are married to you. I have learnt to my detriment a holiday romance is just that...and just go home and leave it there, I didn.t and paid a high price for it.

D

Deleted member 146

Hi Niamh, how about outing Anis Ben Nasr in the gallery and you might also want to place a picture of the rat here ;)

N

Niamh

Hi its been a long time....
I last posted my story a couple of years ago.. Sadly Anis Ben nasr is still in Ireland.
I don't know how he managed it.
He lives 5 mins away from my house 2 doors away from one of my best friends and around the corner from my sister.This just shows the absolute Gaul and cheek these men have.
I have moved on in my life and bar the usual ups and downs we all experience I am happy.
I am still in debt and had to restructure my mortgage. All the money I borrowed to go to Tunisia and keep my HUSBAND still is not paid off.
But I don't worry about that anymore . I have created a wonderful life for myself and no longer feel the hurt and pain of it all .
Karma has reared it beautiful head in Anis life. I know he is in love and heartbroken at this moment.
I know he wants to marry again and have children but his new woman educated herself on this site....need not say anymore.
I still see lots of women looking for love on Tunisian shores...please take care!
I learned a long hard lesson and this story has not ended yet:-(((
I have 3 wonderful sons and family, their love and support has got me through this.
My friends are always there when I've needed them for hugs and laughs and tears.
If you are planning a holiday this year , go somewhere else, or try Ireland, the men here are not bad after all ha ha

N

Niamh

[QUIii, : 223344, member: 146"]Hi Niamh, how about outing Anis Ben Nasr in the gallery and you might also want to place a picture of the rat here ;)[/QUOTE]
Hi iposted his picture a few years ago cant find it tho

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
[QUIii, : 223344, member: 146"]Hi Niamh, how about outing Anis Ben Nasr in the gallery and you might also want to place a picture of the rat here ;)
Hi iposted his picture a few years ago cant find it tho[/QUOTE]

The gallery was restructured a few months ago (I don't like it as much as the old version :( ) so your picture may have got lost in the process.... It's probably worth posting it again specially as he's looking for a new wife (victim)....

So glad you've moved on and have a good life for yourself. Big hugs x

D

Deleted member 146

Hi iposted his picture a few years ago cant find it tho

I found your gallery pictures :)

http://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gallery/albums/anis-ben-nasr.408/

full

Katie1971

Major Ratslayer
Im so sorry ,,,How they can sleep at night .i dont know .:mad: At least his out of your life and eventually you will be back on your feet ,I Hope they deport him ,they dont belong amoungst decent people .We should all just leave them in the gutter ,with their fake gucchi and prada ....Be strong ,,we all know what your going through and understand its not only emotional devastation they cause ,but financial devastation as well ...

They sleep very soundly at night (and all day) and why wouldn't they, they have no worries or stress whatsoever so nothing to keep them awake at night, all they're good for, sleeping

M

Mango Chutney

This dickhead is still in Ireland, waaaaah :Cry:
Why oh why was he not deported, grrrrrr.......

Screenshot_2018-01-16-04-40-43_kindlephoto-115074555.png Screenshot_2018-01-16-04-39-56_kindlephoto-115037827.png

What a gross looking specimen he is :sick:

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Dirt bags you will find everywhere think we should look at the personality of a man and how to treat you. But I think that there is more scams in the Third World because they are desperate to come to a better life. Bad men are everywhere, so it's important to keep your eyes up and listen to warnings. A good man would help his wife, even though he is poor, I think. Agree that bezness culture is common in north africa and other poor countries, therefore, as tourists, we should not become too familiar with the natives because we do not know what hiding behind the mask. They is use us and laugh off us behind Our back

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
sorry to hear you was scammed by this rat. You are not stupid these men are at fault they are manipulators. Unfortunately I don't think you will get your money back. It's been a long time Niamh was here at the forum. Did you meet him in Ireland?

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hi I am writing this to hopefully warn women in Ireland not to get involved or marry Tunisian men. It is a very simple process for them to come to Ireland once they marry you. I became involved with Anis Ben Nasr when i was on holiday with friends, in hindsight I was not long after a very hurtful breakup and was still very vulnerable. This man took advantage of this, and complimented me and wooded me. and of course I loved it. I left Tunisia and as soon as I was in the airport Istarted recieving texts to come back and that he loved me. Anyway I went on a roll of constant holidays and back and forth and skyping and texting. You have heard it all before. Paying for hotels for both of us bringing presents etc etc. He asked me for large sums of money twice , mother sick ...the usual. I flipped so he was cute enough to not to ask. when he asked me to marry him, I felt railroaded. I did say yes but was unsure....The next thing it was happening and the next thing he was in Ireland, within months. The minute he arrived i knew it was a hugh mistake, he had no money and of course lived off me. He did get a job through my conections here, but of course lied about how much he earned, anyway I could go on and on. I found out he was supposed to be conscripted into the Army so he did not want this. He lived with me for a year and managed to save thousands of Euro. He knew I had found all these thing out so found himself somewhere else to live. He was also becoming aggressive and demanding towards the end of the first year. He is still in Ireland but is due to renew his visa soon. Iam hoping he will not get it. if he does he will get to stay here for another 3 years and then prob forever. Just a warning Irish girls all his friends now know it is very easy to get into Ireland once they are married to you. I have learnt to my detriment a holiday romance is just that...and just go home and leave it there, I didn.t and paid a high price for it.
Wow, you said that he will renew his visa soon, can you write to your MP or the Home Office and tell them exactly what you just written here, this is the sort of scam the HO wants to hear from, I’m sure the same rules applies to Ireland regarding this issue, I’m from England so this is what the government wants to hear, if you have your prove go for it, he must not be allowed to stay , bloody scammer!! It’s totally unbelievable how women are being used by these rats, tackle this issue head on, wishing all the very best and thank you for sharing, take care xx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Wow, you said that he will renew his visa soon, can you write to your MP or the Home Office and tell them exactly what you just written here, this is the sort of scam the HO wants to hear from, I’m sure the same rules applies to Ireland regarding this issue, I’m from England so this is what the government wants to hear, if you have your prove go for it, he must not be allowed to stay , bloody scammer!! It’s totally unbelievable how women are being used by these rats, tackle this issue head on, wishing all the very best and thank you for sharing, take care xx
This was originally posted by Niamh in 2014. Unfortunately she replied in 2016 he is still in Ireland and it seems he has a new victim now.... I hope she is fine xxx

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
The woman is also under some kind of illusion ,,she believes her new husband will help and support her in their new life .If she understood he is a rat and not decent ,then it would be a different scenario .When a woman goes as far as marriage ,she believes its forever .As far as gifts and money ,they ask for love and get sympathy as well .Its not the norm for women to buy gifts for her "man" But we seem to forget this with Tunisians .
Indeed, the scammers know the European mentality also, marry for love, we have read here so many times that Tunisians men and women is all about bezness.. not love... that’s the reason they marry their cousins because their families make financial arrangements, LOVE is a word they don’t feel towards foreigners, only with their own ppl, I always apply my usual motto.. “what happens in Tunisia, STAYS in Tunisia “ I don’t bring that shit with me...