Welcome to TLR

Anis Ben Nasr orginally from shop in Sahara Beach now lives in Ireland

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Niamh hasn't been on the forum awhile. Are you a victim of the same man? Have you met him in Ireland? I am sorry this man scammed you we are here for you if you want help or someone to talk to xxxx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
All people here are anonymous maybe you can try send her a PM at her acount here and hopefully she will respond you good luck I hope you can send him out of your country.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Niamh is not a member anymore unfortunately. The letters on her name are blurred so she’s no longer here. I’m sorry that you were robbed by this individually. Hopefully, reporting this scammer to the police will get him investigated and hopefully deported in the long run. At least, now his name will be on police records if it’s not already there.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, I am building my life back up again, but have lost so much confidence, I am still paying back money i borrowed on credit card going back and forth visiting him and in debt with my morgage keeping him while he sat on thousands in the bank, If I can save women from going tro what I have I will be happy
That's really nice from you to have shared your story in order to prevent other women from falling in rats' trap. It's admirable. Unfortunately, we do lose confidence when such things happen but remember it is just temporary. After the storm, the Sun will shine again. Rats are expert in deceiving women. It's their full time job. They have learnt since childhood how to lie. He has saved thousands in the bank, but at the end of the day, he is still the loser. Karma will come back to him and he will have to pay the consequences of his bad actions. I hope his visa won't be renewed. You should send a letter to the embassy to report him.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I agree with ya it does happen ti my friend the same but Be careful girls with posting people pictures he can go and report ya and this is evidence u should take it off very quick
Hi Felix if he reports it will fall on him anyways, any of us uploaded their pics because they are scammers, there’s a law against scammers now.
My pics stay and let’s hope he reports me because he will step on his own s*hit!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
TAKE A GOOD LOOK LADIES, this is SCAMMER who now have a good life in Ireland.
At the cost of his Irish ex-wife whom he scammed dry.

Before and after photos.

View attachment 69341 View attachment 69342 View attachment 69343
TAKE A GOOD LOOK LADIES, this is SCAMMER who now have a good life in Ireland.
At the cost of his Irish ex-wife whom he scammed dry.

Before and after photos.

View attachment 69341 View attachment 69342 View attachment 69343
Lving the good life here in the uk Aisha1, very different from the shop in the Sahara where he came from.,!