Welcome to TLR

Another one

Storm

Major Ratslayer
Good afternoon @Comehere. Thank you for sharing your story with us and welcome. You’ll definitely receive support from the ladies on here. They’ve all be there and done it. As I started reading your post it all sounded romantic (especially that he already had his own visa) and sounded too good to be true. By the time I reached the end of the post I realised that it was. I know all about the ghosting. My rat did that constantly to me. He’s also keep blocking and unblocking me on WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype and evening LinkedIn. It was as if he was waiting for a response. Suddenly he’d unblock me but not say anything and he’d send me a connect request on LinkedIn and then block me before I could even respond. I never used to be the first one to respond when he unblocked me on social media. We mainly chatted on WhatsApp. He’d wait until I was online and then type a message saying, “I caught you!” He’d attempt to start chatting and I’d usually respond. We’d chat for a while and then he’d suddenly have to leave. I’d message him and the message wouldn’t be delivered (probably when he changed his sim to chat to some other women) but he’d still be online on Facebook despite being “so busy”. Towards the end he was ghosting me a lot, making his silent treatment very obvious and then expected me to be available to chat whenever he decided he was ready to return. Sadly towards the end he kept trying to have booty calls and wasn’t interested in how I was or what had been going on in my life. In the beginning he asked all these things and was attentive and caring. I told him once that once I block someone on social media (especially apps such as Facebook & Instagram) I don’t turn back. I told him I don’t go through all the people I’ve blocked (I have about 400 on Instagram..him included) and decide if I’ve “forgiven them and am willing to remove them from the naughty list“. He blocked me on LinkedIn (got to do that before I blocked him). With it being a professional platform you don’t have the option to block someone who has blocked you. I just pray he doesn’t try to contact me on there one day. I’ll quickly block his sorry arse. I’m not ghosting him...I will NOT contact him again! He may still be in my system and there may still be some hurt...but knowing what I know now there is no way I will allow him to worm his way back into my life in the form of a Hoover. I’m done!!!
They really are a nuisance.
Don't know why they can't just go crawl back into the whole they came from.

Comehere

Rat Expert
Thought I'd give a little update - I havent heard a peep out of him :)
The irony though that all his SM has me still down as his gf

I went out with the girls over the weekend (in my new shoes, yes I did stamp over his picture), I even got chatted up, I didn't take it anywhere other than a bit of flirting, but it was nice to know I "still" have it! X

simple

Major Ratslayer

I went out with the girls over the weekend (in my new shoes, yes I did stamp over his picture), I even got chatted up, I didn't take it anywhere other than a bit of flirting, but it was nice to know I "still" have it! X
Sounds good to me ,,you getting chatted up and doing a bit of flirting ...Take no notice of the Tunie rat ,hes a tosser ..let him get on with it ..You just continue to strutting your stuff lady !!!! XX

Gamora

Major Ratslayer

Welcome @Comehere!

Your story mimics mine. Mine also sent gift, but the ghosting pissed me off.

Mine also has been has his habibi/wife on all his social media platforms. I have no clue why he won't change it. This is what they do. Its all calculated.

Sure enough, watch he comes back around. He will be texting soon. Don't fall for it, leave him on read and keep living your best life. Better yet, block him. Its all in the game plan for them. He wants you to miss him, he is also talking to other women to keep him company. He aint worth it.

Glad to see you enjoying your life after a rat.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

Hey you

How are you doing - still strutting your stuff lol?

MH x

Comehere

Rat Expert
Hey you

How are you doing - still strutting your stuff lol?

MH x
Of course lol

Still haven't heard a word :) we did cross paths on Thursday (a online game), I teamed up with someone else lol, twat left the game. He has played on my mind a lot in the week, so I wrote a email out to him, but not to send, it ws good to get it off my chest.

I received a notification on FB from a group I belong to, so it showed me he is doing a beach DJing event tonight .

I wrote this in the email that he was punching way above being with me hahaha

X

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I dreamt of the bastard last night grrr, it was so real that when I woke it took me a few minutes to register it wasnt real! Now twat is plaguing my head more than ever.
I just needed to share with people who understand x
It is very normal as you happened to share your story and be reminded of him somehow. Whoever we think about during the day un/consciously often appears in dreams/nightmares. I dreamt of Donald trump for instance lol you see, no better, it’s just these stupid news channels playing next to me while I’m dusting my living room :rolleyes:;)

Comehere

Rat Expert
It is very normal as you happened to share your story and be reminded of him somehow. Whoever we think about during the day un/consciously often appears in dreams/nightmares. I dreamt of Donald trump for instance lol you see, no better, it’s just these stupid news channels playing next to me while I’m dusting my living room :rolleyes:;)
Hahaha Donald trump, that made me smile x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I meant to add I have been doing so well, and now I feel I've taken 2 steps back x
We can not control who we dream / or have a nightmare of. It's a normal reaction as dreams seem to be reliving our experiences from every day life. Keep moving forward you where doing great this is a little glitch just don't dream or rather a nightmare I can add of Donald Trump and you are ok :love:

simple

Major Ratslayer
I meant to add I have been doing so well, and now I feel I've taken 2 steps back x
Youve taken 100 steps forward ,so dont sweat over 2,,,Its still early days for you ,but your doing great ,,,In my eyes your anoher hero ..like @Tigerpants ,,,Your sense of humour and the fact that you can laugh at yourself and him ,shows strength of character and i know this twat will never get the better of you ...keep on strutting your stuff..

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
What a nightmare ! :eek::D You must have felt relieved when you woke up :D

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Youve taken 100 steps forward ,so dont sweat over 2,,,Its still early days for you ,but your doing great ,,,In my eyes your anoher hero ..like @Tigerpants ,,,Your sense of humour and the fact that you can laugh at yourself and him ,shows strength of character and i know this twat will never get the better of you ...keep on strutting your stuff..
Double OO...Tigerpants at the ready, who do I need to kill next ?