Welcome to TLR

Another rat: Ossama Saidi

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I’m not trying to insult you at all, just hope to share what I know to help you save your heart and sanity. I know you probably do not understand Arabic or Tunisian, but I can not tell you the amount of rap songs I’ve heard about Bezness and scamming foreign women. It’s not a secret, they brag about it like having money, cars, drugs and clothes... they laugh at how women fall for their sugar words. I will tell this, if you ever have an Arab man truly fall in love with you, you will hear their words are deep, poetic and truly romantic... nothing you’ve heard passed from Jabri to Jabri sitting at a coffee shop in dirty socks and sandals slides.
This Pussycatz woman is very difficult to communicate with....its better to not waist your time and valuable information lol...just sayin! I have her on ignore but I see what others post to her and it seems like she is up to her old tricks....she loves negative attention.

M

Meis

once you understand ,you can see how arab men expect women to behave and what they think of women who behave differently...When they dont respect women who have slept with many men ,smoke ,drink and to them act like whores ..Why would they marry one??This is how they are raised and nothing can change them ,,We should all see how they really treat the females in their family not the BS they show you ,before we make a commitment to marry ,,
once you understand ,you can see how arab men expect women to behave and what they think of women who behave differently...When they dont respect women who have slept with many men ,smoke ,drink and to them act like whores ..Why would they marry one??This is how they are raised and nothing can change them ,,We should all see how they really treat the females in their family not the BS they show you ,before we make a commitment to marry ,,
I used to find it very unsettling watching my boyfriend behave around his female relatives, especially sisters, almost sneering with an authoritarian stance whenever they attempted to minister to his needs , they catered to his every whim ! They say they love our independent attitude and relaxed ways but it is a mask really they think of us as infidels !!

M

Meis

Dear Kroshka, you are too kind. Thank you for your considered response. I choose to ignore the others as you are fresh blood and immune to Tunisian blood vacuuming vampires unlike myself, eternally damned. I think my World is very much real as last time I checked google earth, it confirmed my whereabouts, bounced off a satellite and straight onto my drawing room where Alexa said “delusions are a fantasy best shared with a well hung Tanned Tunisian hunk in boxers” quote viz (I’m not lying) I’m sure he’s capable of making more than 1 baby every 9 months if it weren’t for the fact Harems were closed due to the economy. One Tunisian wife is sure to bankrupt an entire hoard of rats so they have to boost the economy somehow with foreign trade. They might be gone a year or two or a whole decade...in which case my overies which stopped working in their late forties will have shrivelled up and no amount of pumping (resuscitation) will avail. I’d say that was money worth spent. I’m not a sex tourist as my almost virginal rat sought after my silver fox and ensnared me whereas I’d had a Brazilian, manicure, pedicure, tinted brows and non surgical breast lift (push up bra) and took the first plane to Tunis. Damn this Lockdown. I wanted to make it a dirty dozen pre conjugal visit! It’s hard being a teenager. I believe in reincarnation does that certify me insane?! X ps he chose me. Virgins are kinda passé.
Your not even funny though you try to be !
It’s not funny because we all know that your talking rubbish
My ex was well hung but they are selfish lovers it’s all me me me !!
Is it worth all the heart ache and cash loss in the end No!
I try to be sympathetic towards your situation as I once was blinded by infatuation and a big dong ! However you are very infuriating as to your manner on this site .
Get off your high horse misses cause your going to end up with egg all over your face !!
Yes do come here for warning signs and media etc but lose the attitude and you will benefit a great deal more from this wonderful site
It’s full of great people who genuinely want to help
Use your time more beneficially
Investigate that fiancée of yours thoroughly
I’m sorry but it’s painful to listen to you ,try to convince yourself he’s worth it for a quick sesh and a big dong ! They cost too much for that and you are worth more

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I try to be sympathetic towards your situation as I once was blinded by infatuation and a big dong ! However you are very infuriating as to your manner on this site .
Get off your high horse misses cause your going to end up with egg all over your face !!
Yes do come here for warning signs and media etc but lose the attitude and you will benefit a great deal more from this wonderful site
I’m sorry but it’s painful to listen to you ,try to convince yourself he’s worth it for a quick sesh and a big dong ! They cost too much for that and you are worth more
Yes indeed!

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Well, as far as I can understand you Pussycatz, I now know that you would be happy with some years (about 10?) together with your Zied, living the good life, travelling the world together on your expenses and what will happen afterwards doesn't bother you. So basically, you want to pay for some "good years" together...
For him this makes sense, it will give him the opportunity to have his Tunisian wife and children once the travelling days will be over...he'll have access to Europe (maybe) and some money (gifts from you, put aside) and it will make him valuable on the tunisian wedding market.
Crazy plan, but if it makes you happy…
Seems rather emotionally poor to me, but who am I after all.
Are you not worth (much) more?

simple

Major Ratslayer
I and @Croydon girl,,believe that he will not get a visa..Immigration is no way allowing him entry into England..Even if she marries him in Tunisia ,he will not meet the criteria ,so cannot earn points needed to enter..She may meet the required amount of money needed to start the process.But he wont earn enough points ..And immigration and marriage fraud are always on the look out for scammers entering and the vast age gap here will sound alarm bells all over the place..Shes a cookoo ,,and unable to help herself ,which is why the new immigration laws are put in place to help her and to save us tax payers the expense of looking after a scam artist .And also may stop someone worthy of entering ,who deserves a chance to work and make good ,not somone like toe rag ,who disrespects an older woman and wants life on a platter ,without working hard and acheiving honestly ..

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
I Don't know about the immigration demands in the UK, but a big age gap would ring alarm bells everywhere in Europe I guess.
If Pussycatz can not bring Zied officially to the UK, he might just disappear from her life once he realises this. This will not be good for her mental health...

simple

Major Ratslayer
I Don't know about the immigration demands in the UK, but a big age gap would ring alarm bells everywhere in Europe I guess.
If Pussycatz can not bring Zied officially to the UK, he might just disappear from her life once he realises this. This will not be good for her mental health...
I agree ,shes already on the edge of sanity and just needs a little push to fall off completly..By the way ,i love your avatar ,,Little desert fox ,,They really are cute to see,

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I and @Croydon girl,,believe that he will not get a visa..Immigration is no way allowing him entry into England..Even if she marries him in Tunisia ,he will not meet the criteria ,so cannot earn points needed to enter..She may meet the required amount of money needed to start the process.But he wont earn enough points ..And immigration and marriage fraud are always on the look out for scammers entering and the vast age gap here will sound alarm bells all over the place..Shes a cookoo ,,and unable to help herself ,which is why the new immigration laws are put in place to help her and to save us tax payers the expense of looking after a scam artist .And also may stop someone worthy of entering ,who deserves a chance to work and make good ,not somone like toe rag ,who disrespects an older woman and wants life on a platter ,without working hard and acheiving honestly ..
Just out of curiosity - is there a place where it shows the criteria online? I wonder how it differs from Canada. We don't have a points system.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Well, as far as I can understand you Pussycatz, I now know that you would be happy with some years (about 10?) together with your Zied, living the good life, travelling the world together on your expenses and what will happen afterwards doesn't bother you. So basically, you want to pay for some "good years" together...
For him this makes sense, it will give him the opportunity to have his Tunisian wife and children once the travelling days will be over...he'll have access to Europe (maybe) and some money (gifts from you, put aside) and it will make him valuable on the tunisian wedding market.
Crazy plan, but if it makes you happy…
Seems rather emotionally poor to me, but who am I after all.
Are you not worth (much) more?
Ten years would be a good run for most marriages to reach that anniversary. However no one can predi

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Just out of curiosity - is there a place where it shows the criteria online? I wonder how it differs from Canada. We don't have a points system.
Yes gov.uk. the points system doesn't come into effect until next year. Simple doesn't work for the Home Office. Nor does she know our situation and yes we mest the criteria but that alone doesn't guarantee entry as I earlier quoted an Actress took several years to bring her spouse to the UK. However depending on who is handling the case and from a legal standpoint the prognosis is good. Lockdown of course delayed matters further. Marrying in Tunisia is not an option for me.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Yes gov.uk. the points system doesn't come into effect until next year. Simple doesn't work for the Home Office. Nor does she know our situation and yes we mest the criteria but that alone doesn't guarantee entry as I earlier quoted an Actress took several years to bring her spouse to the UK. However depending on who is handling the case and from a legal standpoint the prognosis is good. Lockdown of course delayed matters further. Marrying in Tunisia is not an option for me.
I may not work for the Home Office..but i certainly know your situation,,,As someone from the out side looking in,,your "situation" is the same as hundreds of women wanting to bring over their lover from Tunisia...Your no different from the rest and neither is he and im sure 100% he dose not meet the criteria..Immigration officers arent stupid ,nor can they be bought or bribed...So it dosnt depend on who deals with your case .solicitors will not manipulate your case to suit you and at the moment there seems to be no loopholes in the point system...And im sure he will not be here by the end of the year..Even the ones who are here ,will have to meet the point system before they are given citizenship...Its all changed ..So i suggest you take into account that your love story may have to go a different route and be mentally prepared for it..

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I may not work for the Home Office..but i certainly know your situation,,,As someone from the out side looking in,,your "situation" is the same as hundreds of women wanting to bring over their lover from Tunisia...Your no different from the rest and neither is he and im sure 100% he dose not meet the criteria..Immigration officers arent stupid ,nor can they be bought or bribed...So it dosnt depend on who deals with your case .solicitors will not manipulate your case to suit you and at the moment there seems to be no loopholes in the point system...And im sure he will not be here by the end of the year..Even the ones who are here ,will have to meet the point system before they are given citizenship...Its all changed ..So i suggest you take into account that your love story may have to go a different route and be mentally prepared for it..
Let's just see shall we. He has no criminal record and just for the record whatever criteria is met will be legal and above board. I take your concern about being mentally prepared for the outcome. No one can be. It is heart wrenching to be denied the right to live together once married in the Country you grew up in and call home. I will never give up the fight if this is the case. I know my human rights. He can not be a burden to the Country as there is NO RESOURCE TO GOVERNMENT FUNDING for 5 years in which time he is expected to find employment before the 2 and half year visa is extended at further personal costs. Could explain why many dont enter the Country is because they dont fit the criteria, due to their sponsor having inadequate living conditions or their spouse having a criminal record or whatever the case. My Fiance is clean.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
"We are not amused" Queen quote.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Let's just see shall we. He has no criminal record and just for the record whatever criteria is met will be legal and above board. I take your concern about being mentally prepared for the outcome. No one can be. It is heart wrenching to be denied the right to live together once married in the Country you grew up in and call home. I will never give up the fight if this is the case. I know my human rights. He can not be a burden to the Country as there is NO RESOURCE TO GOVERNMENT FUNDING for 5 years in which time he is expected to find employment before the 2 and half year visa is extended at further personal costs. Could explain why many dont enter the Country is because they dont fit the criteria, due to their sponsor having inadequate living conditions or their spouse having a criminal record or whatever the case. My Fiance is clean.
I hope for your sake ,he shows his true colours soon ,as none of us wish you pain .The fact that he lets you pay these large expenses for him ,is disrespectful...There are many countries you can live in ,where he dosnt need a visa or work permits ,,Countries that have all the amenities that the uk has .Why hasnt he suggested this ,,Barbados ,Brazil,,japan,Indonisia,Malaysia,,Turkey ,South Korea ,,, there are over 60 countries he can immigrate to with you ...Love is where the heart is ...Why UK ??? For your sake ,, i dont think so ...

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I dont know if its onlne..The UK has just changed its immigration laws adding the point system ,which has caused a lot debate over here ,so its all in the news ..
It's interesting that in Canada you only have to provide financial information if the person you are sponsoring has dependents. Otherwise, you just sign a declaration that you assume all costs, living, medical, dental etc. and if they require social assistance you are responsible to pay it back under order of her majesty the queen.

simple

Major Ratslayer
It's interesting that in Canada you only have to provide financial information if the person you are sponsoring has dependents. Otherwise, you just sign a declaration that you assume all costs, living, medical, dental etc. and if they require social assistance you are responsible to pay it back under order of her majesty the queen.
The problem being in Europe was baically having to have open borders ,dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with that in my eyes ..Its just the Uk dosnt have the capacity to look after them ,So our NHS and welfare system were on the verge of colapse,having to house everyone also was destroying our enviroment ..So i can understand more standards being put in place and countries Like Canada etc..where there is space and need for qualified workers ,can be a bit more relaxed with immigration...

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
The problem being in Europe was baically having to have open borders ,dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with that in my eyes ..Its just the Uk dosnt have the capacity to look after them ,So our NHS and welfare system were on the verge of colapse,having to house everyone also was destroying our enviroment ..So i can understand more standards being put in place and countries Like Canada etc..where there is space and need for qualified workers ,can be a bit more relaxed with immigration...
yes, you are right. Our country is large for our less than 40 million population.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I hope for your sake ,he shows his true colours soon ,as none of us wish you pain .The fact that he lets you pay these large expenses for him ,is disrespectful...There are many countries you can live in ,where he dosnt need a visa or work permits ,,Countries that have all the amenities that the uk has .Why hasnt he suggested this ,,Barbados ,Brazil,,japan,Indonisia,Malaysia,,Turkey ,South Korea ,,, there are over 60 countries he can immigrate to with you ...Love is where the heart is ...Why UK ??? For your sake ,, i dont think so ...
I’m sure you don’t want to get rid of me also? The reasons I choose to live in my home Country is simple. I’m a British Citizen, my family live here are tax payers and I have that right to feel comfortable in my own environment where English is my mother tongue. I don’t want to live in Timbuktu. So you see Simple I’m perfectly sane and realistic in wanting my husband to be to live with me. At my age I don’t want to up sticks and live in a treehouse in Brazil or get murdered in South Korea when Kim Jung whatever his name is decides to invade. I’m not muslim, I’m not Caribbean I’m British and I Know my rights.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
On the other hand Barbados sounds inviting! Thanks for the suggestion.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I’m sure you don’t want to get rid of me also? The reasons I choose to live in my home Country is simple. I’m a British Citizen, my family live here are tax payers and I have that right to feel comfortable in my own environment where English is my mother tongue. I don’t want to live in Timbuktu. So you see Simple I’m perfectly sane and realistic in wanting my husband to be to live with me. At my age I don’t want to up sticks and live in a treehouse in Brazil or get murdered in South Korea when Kim Jung whatever his name is decides to invade. I’m not muslim, I’m not Caribbean I’m British and I Know my rights.
I dont want to get rid of you ,im trying to get across ,that there are other options and if he really wants to be with you ,he could have suggested this .. ,in fact many British immigrate to Barbados ,for health and tranquility ..The Queen is still the head of state in Barbados and its part of the commonwealth .not Jamacian and they speak English ,Paradise on earth for 2 love birds .dont you think Dont miss the point ,because you take offence with every comment ,,He would go anywhere to be with you ,if he really loved you..And he would not want you to spend all this money ,for visa and sponsership..Life is not a bed of roses and wanting him to live in the UK ,may not be an option

Jane

Major Ratslayer
From my experience, I know of a Tunisian who tried to come for a ONE WEEK holiday to U.K. - he also has no criminal record , a job in Tunisia , references , evidence of spending money whilst in U.K. and hotel booked - ( plus return flights) plus a back up and guarantor in U.K. - and even after he paid a lot of money for the application ( which was never refunded ) he was still denied the visa. I guess you can argue that it’s a human rights travesty that we can travel the world freely whenever we want , and they cannot even have a simple holiday outside their country - so the chances of your rat ( oops sorry fiancé ) being allowed in is zero .

A

AmberHeart

I think she posts for the perfect young fiancé to read it, to convince him she is doing the best she can for him. Tho he was denied twice for the golden ticket. All that remains in file. The more rejections the more difficult to get a visa. Migration officers are not dumb, they are trained to catch fraudsters, and it’s too much coincidence young dongs from Tunisia feel special attraction for their elders. :rolleyes:

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
I'm pretty sure that it will take ages for Pussycatz to bring Zied to the UK, if she will succeed at all...is he ready to wait, let's say, about 2 or more years with an uncertain outcome???
Well, if he gets money out of it in the mean time he might maybe hang on...Pussycatz will be spending lots of money on a dream, but the clock is ticking! And he still is free of doing whatever he is already doing right now.
By the way Pussycatz, you call him your fiancé, but did you already have a "fiancé celebration" (khotba) in Tunisia, with family present and cake and rings and presents etc.. If not, he is not really your fiancé.