Welcome to TLR

Another rat: Ossama Saidi

A

AmberHeart

I love all ladies fighting to keep their dignity and overcome the heartbreak and financial situation due to a rat encounter. Nothing should bring you down ladies. If you find yourselves in the middle of marriage fraud or blackmail please report the bitch and leave him Melons up.

A

AmberHeart

As to the enablers loving to sponsor young rat dong good luck, enjoy it while it last. Won’t be for too long.
I'm pretty sure that it will take ages for Pussycatz to bring Zied to the UK, if she will succeed at all...is he ready to wait, let's say, about 2 or more years with an uncertain outcome???
Well, if he gets money out of it in the mean time he might maybe hang on...Pussycatz will be spending lots of money on a dream, but the clock is ticking! And he still is free of doing whatever he is already doing right now.
By the way Pussycatz, you call him your fiancé, but did you already have a "fiancé celebration" (khotba) in Tunisia, with family present and cake and rings and presents etc.. If not, he is not really your fiancé.
if he calls her “my wife” it’s serious or if it’s on Facebook it’s official :D

A

AmberHeart

Here the most contributors are or have been victims of marriage fraud, violence, scam, financially abused, cheated on... those are crimes not regular break up.
So understand when enablers, abusers, victim shamers, sex tourists are not welcome.
Protecting victims and helping them to overcome and understand the situation must be the priority.
When you hurt the ones that have been abused the only thing you call on your way is a spade. :Evil::Evil::Evil:

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Just out of curiosity - is there a place where it shows the criteria online? I wonder how it differs from Canada. We don't have a points system.
Hey tutusandfrogs...we dont have points system for the spousal sponsorship. There is a canada immigration forum online and you can find all sorts of immigration information there. I was on that forum just before i got married and unfortunately it was very helpful when sponsoring my husband lol. In most cases with married couples they look for red flags. Of course they will also do criminal record checks for him and security checks for him and his family. They will not like age difference but one can go around that. You need to show them all your conversation details, wedding details and both of you will need to know pretty much everything about each other.

Last edited:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I'm pretty sure that it will take ages for Pussycatz to bring Zied to the UK, if she will succeed at all...is he ready to wait, let's say, about 2 or more years with an uncertain outcome???
Well, if he gets money out of it in the mean time he might maybe hang on...Pussycatz will be spending lots of money on a dream, but the clock is ticking! And he still is free of doing whatever he is already doing right now.
By the way Pussycatz, you call him your fiancé, but did you already have a "fiancé celebration" (khotba) in Tunisia, with family present and cake and rings and presents etc.. If not, he is not really your fiancé.
I’m not muslim. We are engaged since 2017. On the beach a very romantic proposal. My ideal wedding too will be Beach and private after Registry. It’s the equivalent of saying you aren’t really married if you didn’t marry in Church. But maybe you converted. I’ve no idea of your nationality of religion or if you wish to tell. You have a Tunisian name. His family have given me presents. Every visit they send even though I’m usually at a hotel. I’m not immersed in Tunisian traditions. I don’t need to be regardless of what the majority think. I was married to an English born Turkish Cypriot and I went to a few of their elaborate weddings but we had a quiet private one at my family home because I hate big weddings. I love Tunisia’s landscape and food, but not the loud music played at weddings. I don’t support him in Tunisia. He supports himself with his wages. I paid for vacations because unlike you who is wealthy and lives modestly on your husbands wages I think You told us previously, I am not married yet and still in the honeymoon phase. And I like a little bit of luxury on vacations at nice hotels. If Zied could affford to pay he would. He does contribute on holiday and my rings were his hard earned cash.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Before telling others to love themselves which is an aggressive statement for victims try to step down from the throne and realize you ain’t better than anyone else here.
I never said I was. Saying to Love oneself is actually good advice. I’m working on loving myself more. It’s not an insult.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I think she posts for the perfect young fiancé to read it, to convince him she is doing the best she can for him. Tho he was denied twice for the golden ticket. All that remains in file. The more rejections the more difficult to get a visa. Migration officers are not dumb, they are trained to catch fraudsters, and it’s too much coincidence young dongs from Tunisia feel special attraction for their elders. :rolleyes:
Think what you want. Just don’t overthink

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
From my experience, I know of a Tunisian who tried to come for a ONE WEEK holiday to U.K. - he also has no criminal record , a job in Tunisia , references , evidence of spending money whilst in U.K. and hotel booked - ( plus return flights) plus a back up and guarantor in U.K. - and even after he paid a lot of money for the application ( which was never refunded ) he was still denied the visa. I guess you can argue that it’s a human rights travesty that we can travel the world freely whenever we want , and they cannot even have a simple holiday outside their country - so the chances of your rat ( oops sorry fiancé ) being allowed in is zero .
Well I’d say you were right about the majority of refusals from outside Europe in particular North Africa, Africa and there’s been a lot of controversy over that in the past with the system. However even the grand national gives better odds than zero

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I dont want to get rid of you ,im trying to get across ,that there are other options and if he really wants to be with you ,he could have suggested this .. ,in fact many British immigrate to Barbados ,for health and tranquility ..The Queen is still the head of state in Barbados and its part of the commonwealth .not Jamacian and they speak English ,Paradise on earth for 2 love birds .dont you think Dont miss the point ,because you take offence with every comment ,,He would go anywhere to be with you ,if he really loved you..And he would not want you to spend all this money ,for visa and sponsership..Life is not a bed of roses and wanting him to live in the UK ,may not be an option
I didn’t know that the Queen was head of state for Barbados. I know Cliff Richard has a home there. It’s very expensive to live there. I know of a lady who lived with her Caribbean toyboy there. She did not marry him but after 20 odd years they did break up. She’s back in Britain in a private care home now. Quite frankly I’m not prepared to live on an Island other than Britain. I’m from London, there’s everything I know here and love. And I believe England is fair. He’s young, bright and will be a tax payer and asset to the metropolis. I helped establish my ex husband in his career and he was very successful. We worked together and behind every successful man is a woman. I will do the same for Zied. More in fact as my ex husband was financially stable as Britain unlike Tunisia is not a third World Country and has more opportunity to work and achieve.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
There is no way in hell he will get a visa no matter how much money you throw into it.

You aren't even married - you're flogging a dead horse.

MH x
And if he does? Because he will I promise you. And no one here will be happy for us but it’s ok. They will still find fault with his humble beginnings.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
As to the enablers loving to sponsor young rat dong good luck, enjoy it while it last. Won’t be for too long.

if he calls her “my wife” it’s serious or if it’s on Facebook it’s official :D
If you are referring to me in your sarcastic tone. Firstly you know nothing about me. Only what I choose to share and sometimes that too is misconstrued. Your inane laughter echos that of an emotional bully. That is not the purpose of this web forum dear guest Ms Amber Heartless. It’s lasted pretty long so far and I’m not called wifey and we’ve met more times in reality than you have brain cells. Save at least one for posterity sake.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
And if he does? Because he will I promise you. And no one here will be happy for us but it’s ok. They will still find fault with his humble beginnings.
It's not about finding fault it's about being realistic - really wish I could be happy for you.

He will not get a visa simple.

We worry about you because you are going to throw your money away and you're certainly heading for a catastrophic car crash.

MH x

Kroshka

Junior Rat Expert
I’m not muslim. We are engaged since 2017. On the beach a very romantic proposal. My ideal wedding too will be Beach and private after Registry. It’s the equivalent of saying you aren’t really married if you didn’t marry in Church. But maybe you converted. I’ve no idea of your nationality of religion or if you wish to tell. You have a Tunisian name. His family have given me presents. Every visit they send even though I’m usually at a hotel. I’m not immersed in Tunisian traditions. I don’t need to be regardless of what the majority think. I was married to an English born Turkish Cypriot and I went to a few of their elaborate weddings but we had a quiet private one at my family home because I hate big weddings. I love Tunisia’s landscape and food, but not the loud music played at weddings. I don’t support him in Tunisia. He supports himself with his wages. I paid for vacations because unlike you who is wealthy and lives modestly on your husbands wages I think You told us previously, I am not married yet and still in the honeymoon phase. And I like a little bit of luxury on vacations at nice hotels. If Zied could affford to pay he would. He does contribute on holiday and my rings were his hard earned cash.
I know you say you are not Muslim, but Think about his customs. I know it sounds crazy, when we get married it’s a family affair... hhh. If he gets married in Tunisia and family find out they will ask why they were not invited. It is like embarrassment for his mother, father... elders that he is close with if he represents the family without wedding. Wedding is basically to make family happy( even when you both don’t want it). This is our culture, North Africa and Middle East... Arabs put so much importance on tradition. Maybe just think about holding 1 or 2 nights. I will be glad to help you if you decide on that.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
I know you say you are not Muslim, but Think about his customs. I know it sounds crazy, when we get married it’s a family affair... hhh. If he gets married in Tunisia and family find out they will ask why they were not invited. It is like embarrassment for his mother, father... elders that he is close with if he represents the family without wedding. Wedding is basically to make family happy( even when you both don’t want it). This is our culture, North Africa and Middle East... Arabs put so much importance on tradition. Maybe just think about holding 1 or 2 nights. I will be glad to help you if you decide on that.
That is kind of you.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
It's not about finding fault it's about being realistic - really wish I could be happy for you.

He will not get a visa simple.

We worry about you because you are going to throw your money away and you're certainly heading for a catastrophic car crash.

MH x
I respect your opinion now that you have clarified your meaning. I’ve had a head on collision before so that terms brings back painful memories. I was lucky to survive the odds. In fact I’ve had many lucky breaks despite my self pity in the past. Like a cat with nine lives I’ve survived a few near misses. Zied is the best thing that has happened to me in my life and it’s been a long time coming for this emotional closeness. He has his faults but his good points outweigh those. I’m not giving up that easily. If he does and he won’t if I know him well, then time will tell.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hey tutusandfrogs...we dont have points system for the spousal sponsorship. There is a canada immigration forum online and you can find all sorts of immigration information there. I was on that forum just before i got married and unfortunately it was very helpful when sponsoring my husband lol. In most cases with married couples they look for red flags. Of course they will also do criminal record checks for him and security checks for him and his family. They will not like age difference but one can go around that. You need to show them all your conversation details, wedding details and both of you will need to know pretty much everything about each other.
The cousin of my ex Moroccan rat was denied his visa for Canada after his marriage....he had dated another Canadian girl before who understood quickly he was a rat. She tried to warn his new victim but she didn't listen. I guess she must have told immigration about him. He dumped his wife and kid after that.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
The cousin of my ex Moroccan rat was denied his visa for Canada after his marriage....he had dated another Canadian girl before who understood quickly he was a rat. She tried to warn his new victim but she didn't listen. I guess she must have told immigration about him. He dumped his wife and kid after that.
Coward shameful man!

P

Pussycat

1591168033496.png

If you are referring to me in your sarcastic tone. Firstly you know nothing about me. Only what I choose to share and sometimes that too is misconstrued. Your inane laughter echos that of an emotional bully. That is not the purpose of this web forum dear guest Ms Amber Heartless. It’s lasted pretty long so far and I’m not called wifey and we’ve met more times in reality than you have brain cells. Save at least one for posterity sake.
@Pussycatz, that's rude! You are all over fb and YouTube. If I was you, I'd stay under the radar.... popc1.gif

Unbenannt.JPGzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Did they give a reason as to why?

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Coward shameful man!
You can see him all smiling with his new victim on FB. He is living with an Ukranian young girl in Ukraine (who apparently has a kid already from a previous relationship). He has put photos of his kid on his profile and cover page even though he refuses to talk to his kid on cam (his kid lives in Canada with his ex wife). What a shame.

Reactions: JGG

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Oh boy..this is sad..but i also think it was not nice of the ex to interfere specially when a child was involved.

Reactions: JGG

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Oh boy..this is sad..but i also think it was not nice of the ex to interfere specially when a child was involved.
No, she had warned her much before. Before marrying him and their kid was not created yet. She didn't listen and married him. He mistreated her and was yelling at her when she was going out without him.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
That's your final warning @Pussycatz

Stop with the insults or the next ban will be permanent.

MH

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
View attachment 66856

@Pussycatz, that's rude! You are all over fb and YouTube. If I was you, I'd stay under the radar.... View attachment 66857

View attachment 66859
Excuse me? And why is that?!
View attachment 66856

@Pussycatz, that's rude! You are all over fb and YouTube. If I was you, I'd stay under the radar.... View attachment 66857

View attachment 66859
That's your final warning @Pussycatz

Stop with the insults or the next ban will be permanent.

MH
Dear MH 007 I hear what you say. So basically some members can just insult me in their mannner of speech which is crude even at times and I just “turn the other cheek”? Good idea. That is the Christian thing to do.