Welcome to TLR

Another rat: Ossama Saidi

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Excuse me? And why is that?!

Dear MH 007 I hear what you say. So basically some members can just insult me in their mannner of speech which is crude even at times and I just “turn the other cheek”? Good idea. That is the Christian thing to do.
Please use the report button on the threads that you feel are crude and I will look into it.

MH x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Pussycatz, what we told you are not insults but truths that we believe you need to hear. You, on the other end, said catty remarks and were out of line more than one time. You don’t see it that way and misunderstand everything we say. You can’t take it and believe it’s all a conspiracy (as if your issues were that important to all of us that we have to meet in secret and conspire against you)
Pussycatz, there is no conspiracy and nobody here is mean and vicious for the sake of it. The truths we told you are hard to hear and because you miss the point every time, we get impatient and we no longer say things nicely as we did at the beginning.
You got hurt by what we say and you respond the wrong way by attacking and taunting and occasionally nagging. I think you enjoy provoking us at times thinking that we don’t realize it. When you say nothing but nonsense and we tell you, you say you’re a writer and you don’t expect us to understand. If we say you’re not funny, you say that we have no humor and thus we can’t understand your wit.
Please act like a responsible adult and stop reacting like a mean and immature teenager. The attitude is what made some of us respond to you not too kindly, but even when we are not nice, we still have the same purpose in mind: to make you open your eyes because it’s crystal clear you're being scammed.
The bottom line is even though you’ve been acting very obnoxiously, we still don’t want you to be hurt by this man. Unfortunately it’s also quite clear that no matter how many times you’re told he’s no good and no matter the way you are told, you refuse to see it and you’ll keep finding him excuses. In fact, I’m afraid that even when you see all the proofs, you’ll still forgive him and will come up with more excuses to justify his behavior. This is sad for us to see it. It truly is.

Last edited:

JGG

Major Ratslayer
What we told you are not insults but truths that we believe you need to hear. You, on the other end, said catty remarks and were out of line more than one time. You don’t see it that way and misunderstand everything we say. You can’t take it and believe it’s all a conspiracy (as if your issues were that important to all of us that we have to meet in secret and conspire against you)
Pussycatz, there is no conspiracy and nobody here is mean and vicious for the sake of it. The truths we told you are hard to hear and because you miss the point every time, we get impatient and we no longer say things nicely as we did at the beginning.
You got hurt by what we say and you respond the wrong way by attacking and taunting and occasionally nagging. I think you enjoy provoking us at times thinking that we don’t realize it. When you say nothing but nonsense and we tell you, you say you’re a writer and you don’t expect us to understand. If we say you’re not funny, you say that we have no humor and thus we can’t understand your wit.
Please act as an adult and stop reacting as a teenager. The attitude is what made some of us respond to you not too kindly, but even when we are not nice, we still have the same purpose in mind: to make you open your eyes because it’s crystal clear you're being scammed.
The bottom line is even though you’ve been acting very obnoxiously, we still don’t want you to be hurt by this man. Unfortunately it’s also quite clear that no matter how many times you’re told he’s no good and no matter the way you are told, you refuse to see it and you’ll keep finding him excuses. In fact, I’m afraid that even when you see all the proofs, you’ll still forgive him and will come up with more excuses to justify his behavior. This is sad for us to see it. It truly is.
Brava mi amica...Very well meant and very well said! ♡

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
You can see him all smiling with his new victim on FB. He is living with an Ukranian young girl in Ukraine (who apparently has a kid already from a previous relationship). He has put photos of his kid on his profile and cover page even though he refuses to talk to his kid on cam (his kid lives in Canada with his ex wife). What a shame.
Ukrainian women, the most beautiful women of Europe who used to scam very actively desperate and rich old men from the West back in the days, now being scammed by Tunisian loverats.
Let’s hope in 10 years we will see maybe Nigerian women scamming Tunisian men (or any kind of woman who is willing to accept the challenge) :D
Long live globalisation !

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Ukrainian women, the most beautiful women of Europe who used to scam very actively desperate and rich old men from the West back in the days, now being scammed by Tunisian loverats.
Let’s hope in 10 years we will see maybe Nigerian women scamming Tunisian men (or any kind of woman who is willing to accept the challenge) :D
Oh yes.... long live globalization and dating apps :)

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
She is not good looking in my opinion. Only her long hair looks good lol

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
LMFAO !!! Let’s hope for the rat that her stupidity and her financial means are proportional to her head size :rolleyes:
I don't think she earns a lot. Her job is to do fake nails for women. Her rat is a hacker (he is the cousin of my ex rat). He steals money by hacking people. He had even hacked my stepmother and had tried to transfer money from her bank account. Luckily, our banks are well secured. Thank God, otherwise he would have taken everything.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
How many warnings does she get? Much more than I was ever awarded. :(
You been a bad girl then? Did you watch “The Breakfast Club?” I wonder hi h character you were. I’m sweet really. A little catty at times, but then that’s my nature. And cats catch rats! You must find this forum irresistible. Welcome back!

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Well then, when TLR School’s out you can certainly do some extra curriculum classes at the Breakfast Club. Even though it opened before your time there’s still room for very bad mouthed girls. After which a school of etiquette might be beneficial. Have a nice day.

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
omg...its amazing how some people perceive themselves so different then what they really are. I think that due to sad beginnings and insecurities they mentally invent some glamorous persona but in reality are not even able to become that glorious other self in real life. very very sad because they are not able to be aware when they are doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
From your experience guys how does a decent arab man reacts to his "fiance" showing half her chest on facebook and having other men putting likes on the picture?
He stands by her and doesn't try to impose his coercive control. If she has ample cleavage and wears a summer dress anything she wears is gonna look curvaceous.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
omg...its amazing how some people perceive themselves so different then what they really are. I think that due to sad beginnings and insecurities they mentally invent some glamorous persona but in reality are not even able to become that glorious other self in real life. very very sad because they are not able to be aware when they are doing something wrong.
The eye of the beholder. Everyone is an individual not a clone. Personally I had a great beginning and a lovely childhood up until the school bullies aged 13. I've no idea who you are referring to because my glam persona can be and was verified. I'm not here for that purpose.

J

Judithlyn

He stands by her and doesn't try to impose his coercive control. If she has ample cleavage and wears a summer dress anything she wears is gonna look curvaceous.
If he is from southern Tunisia, such as ElHamma, his girlfriend, fiancee, or wife will be covered pretty much head to toe. Ever watch Tunisian women or Zied’s family go to the beach in Gabes? No bathing suits are allowed. They are very covered. I had a huge rat, but he never allowed me to wear a bathing suit.....not even a one piece, and absolutely no cleavage ever was allowed to be shown in any country. He made me change shirts which he felt were “too sexy!” He made me button button-down shirts up to my neck. This is the true culture and customs of conservative southern Tunisia. My rat laughed and made fun of European and all foreign women in bikinis on Djerba. He called them all sorts of really nasty names too. I tried to tell him that we wear bathing suits and bikinis in western countries, but he didn’t care. He hated them. The old women with baggy skin, wrinkles head to toe, with Melons sagging to their hips, and belly rolls really did look disgusting, and I was amazed that anybody with that bad of a body would wear a bikini. I just turned my head. Fuckface was making fun of them something awful....as did all of the Tunisian men. Respectable women are to be covered in public. It’s taught in the Quran. IF any Tunisian guy from the southern areas gives you”freedom to express yourself and freedom from him controlling you”.....there is NO love, NO respect, and that is against Tunisian culture and the religion! I was controlled 24/7 whether we were living together or not. I was not allowed to go out of my house, his parents house, or a hotel without being “appropriately dressed” according to his thinking! I obeyed like a good little Tunisian girl cause at that time, I had no idea about Bezness and I loved him deeply. I would never agree to marrying him, but I did love him.......long ago. I am so grateful that I never married him or made anything legal. BIG relief! YOU should forego the legal stuff too. By the way, in ElHamma, weddings are a HUGE week long event. Everybody comes. One night is the groom’s night. Everybody will bring huge amounts of money because they keep records of this stuff. All of the wedding money which his family gave at various weddings will be returned. IF he does not have this nor want this, he’s a rat using you for money to pay the demands of his future REAL Tunisian wife and the entire town is aware of this. They will play along at your simple wedding which you will pay for, but just know, it is not real. He probably has already been arranged to marry one of his cousins a long time ago. She will demand the big wedding, all of the gold ornamentation, and a House full of furnishings. She will not pay for it either! Her family might buy a fridge or a sofa, but he is responsible for everything else! These guys need us western older ladies for that required money! They don’t have mortgages there. They build the house little by little and pay as they go. Bezness gets them all of these monies needed! These guys are not stupid about divorce and inheritance laws either! Foreign women have died and their asshole husband got everything instead of her children. Women can’t own property in Tunisia....especially a foreign woman. Money can not be wired out of Tunisia, so there is no repaying of loans. It’s a man’s world there.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
**nurture devices was substituted for....
S a g g y T I T S :D :D
Really you shouldn’t be talking about your own natures mammaries. I never breastfed and mine are really amazing for their calendar age. Good genes. I don’t wear bikinis because I don’t need a tan.

J

Judithlyn

Really you shouldn’t be talking about your own natures mammaries. I never breastfed and mine are really amazing for their calendar age. Good genes. I don’t wear bikinis because I don’t need a tan.
Huh? I never talked about my mammaries, nor would I! I seem to feel perplexed from your reply! ???

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
If he is from southern Tunisia, such as ElHamma, his girlfriend, fiancee, or wife will be covered pretty much head to toe. Ever watch Tunisian women or Zied’s family go to the beach in Gabes? No bathing suits are allowed. They are very covered. I had a huge rat, but he never allowed me to wear a bathing suit.....not even a one piece, and absolutely no cleavage ever was allowed to be shown in any country. He made me change shirts which he felt were “too sexy!” He made me button button-down shirts up to my neck. This is the true culture and customs of conservative southern Tunisia. My rat laughed and made fun of European and all foreign women in bikinis on Djerba. He called them all sorts of really nasty names too. I tried to tell him that we wear bathing suits and bikinis in western countries, but he didn’t care. He hated them. The old women with baggy skin, wrinkles head to toe, with nurture devices sagging to their hips, and belly rolls really did look disgusting, and I was amazed that anybody with that bad of a body would wear a bikini. I just turned my head. Fuckface was making fun of them something awful....as did all of the Tunisian men. Respectable women are to be covered in public. It’s taught in the Quran. IF any Tunisian guy from the southern areas gives you”freedom to express yourself and freedom from him controlling you”.....there is NO love, NO respect, and that is against Tunisian culture and the religion! I was controlled 24/7 whether we were living together or not. I was not allowed to go out of my house, his parents house, or a hotel without being “appropriately dressed” according to his thinking! I obeyed like a good little Tunisian girl cause at that time, I had no idea about Bezness and I loved him deeply. I would never agree to marrying him, but I did love him.......long ago. I am so grateful that I never married him or made anything legal. BIG relief! YOU should forego the legal stuff too. By the way, in ElHamma, weddings are a HUGE week long event. Everybody comes. One night is the groom’s night. Everybody will bring huge amounts of money because they keep records of this stuff. All of the wedding money which his family gave at various weddings will be returned. IF he does not have this nor want this, he’s a rat using you for money to pay the demands of his future REAL Tunisian wife and the entire town is aware of this. They will play along at your simple wedding which you will pay for, but just know, it is not real. He probably has already been arranged to marry one of his cousins a long time ago. She will demand the big wedding, all of the gold ornamentation, and a House full of furnishings. She will not pay for it either! Her family might buy a fridge or a sofa, but he is responsible for everything else! These guys need us western older ladies for that required money! They don’t have mortgages there. They build the house little by little and pay as they go. Bezness gets them all of these monies needed! These guys are not stupid about divorce and inheritance laws either! Foreign women have died and their asshole husband got everything instead of her children. Women can’t own property in Tunisia....especially a foreign woman. Money can not be wired out of Tunisia, so there is no repaying of loans. It’s a man’s world there.
Thanks for the insight into Tradition. Modern educated Tunisians are post Arab spring and I know about the traditional weddings. I’m not a doormat and NOBODY dictates to me how to dress. I dress conservatively in conservative areas as when in Rome don’t want the ogling at low cleavage. That’s common sense. I’ve been to Istanbul, Venice, pretty much the same there. Traditional values. I’m surprised so many western brides change their personality to suit their spouses. Yes he tried pulling down my skirts, banning me from shorts on our first holiday. I thought he was shy. I know how to dress appropriately for occasion, I went to plenty of black tie events and cocktail parties with my exes. I love the innocence and of my man
and he loves me and does not force me to have a big traditional wedding with loud drums that would affect my heart rhythms. I’m really not into big loud over the top weddings. I’m the bride I get to choose what wedding I want and where. “”When a man loves a woman he will stand out in the rain...Percy Sledge. MMID remember?

simple

Major Ratslayer
Thanks for the insight into Tradition. Modern educated Tunisians are post Arab spring and I know about the traditional weddings. I’m not a doormat and NOBODY dictates to me how to dress. I dress conservatively in conservative areas as when in Rome don’t want the ogling at low cleavage. That’s common sense. I’ve been to Istanbul, Venice, pretty much the same there. Traditional values. I’m surprised so many western brides change their personality to suit their spouses. Yes he tried pulling down my skirts, banning me from shorts on our first holiday. I thought he was shy. I know how to dress appropriately for occasion, I went to plenty of black tie events and cocktail parties with my exes. I love the innocence and of my man
and he loves me and does not force me to have a big traditional wedding with loud drums that would affect my heart rhythms. I’m really not into big loud over the top weddings. I’m the bride I get to choose what wedding I want and where. “”When a man loves a woman he will stand out in the rain...Percy Sledge. MMID remember?
@Pussycatz are you here to wind us up???? You justify your the age gap ,by telling us how wonderful and beautiful you are and im sure you are ,,but your still 35 years older than rat,,,And going to black tie events with your ex as an example of what should be worn ,,is not reality..A cocktail dress ,is not a burka and a hat is not a hijab ..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
The old women with baggy skin, wrinkles head to toe, with nurture devices sagging to their hips, and belly rolls really did look disgusting, and I was amazed that anybody with that bad of a body would wear a bikini. I just turned my head.
Sorry Judithlyn but I disagree with this part of your post and personally think it is shameful that you would judge like that.

How can you think it is even acceptable to mock older/bigger ladies because of their appearance?!

I admire any woman comfortable enough in their body to wear what they like and why shouldn't they?

I actually wish I was as confident - good on them!

MH x

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
@Pussycatz are you here to wind us up???? You justify your the age gap ,by telling us how wonderful and beautiful you are and im sure you are ,,but your still 35 years older than rat,,,And going to black tie events with your ex as an example of what should be worn ,,is not reality..A cocktail dress ,is not a burka and a hat is not a hijab ..
It must be fantastic to feel so smug as to constantly tell other females how attractive, well preserved and amazing for their age one is. Im sure someone somewhere in the world is impressed - I just find it fucking annoying to the max.

simple

Major Ratslayer
It must be fantastic to feel so smug as to constantly tell other females how attractive, well preserved and amazing for their age one is. Im sure someone somewhere in the world is impressed - I just find it fucking annoying to the max.
Its a lack of confidence and insecrities ,,having to always prove yourself .She should just accept who she is ,regardless of what people think ..Its justifying the age difference and the fact that she believes that a hunk :sick: in his twenties finds her attractive ..Which is why these rats are very dangerous ,because the damage they do to someones self esteem is unimaginable...And the higher the pedastal ,the harder the fall...