Welcome to TLR

Another rat: Ossama Saidi

simple

Major Ratslayer
'Lovely to see Prince Andrew pass and acknowledge me '- wow, the Royal associated with paedophilic associations , Ghislaine and Weinstien and now withdrawn from all official engagements really? I would be ashamed to say that.

ANYWAY I agree it is probably wise to take a break from here as you are right that you wont fit in as no one will agree with your unique perspective on your man. We definitely bumped heads as we are completely different in our mindsets on rats & life partners.
In my opinion you threw shade on people here that are perhaps more qualified to help you out than legal paid assistance,and in the process created animosity and anger.
Im staying here for one although I think that finally my 'suspected' rat got the message and gave up on me (2 days ago) which is a relief. Time will tell!!
Oh gosh mate ,,youve been here long enough now to realise he hasnt given up on you ,he is playing you .I really hope he has gone way for your sake ,i know it will hurt and pain you ,[for a little while] but it will save you years of torment .You deserve someone who will stick by you thick and thin ,not somone who gets the hump when you ask questions ,he should understand your concern as he knows the reputation they have ,,,

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Oh gosh mate ,,youve been here long enough now to realise he hasnt given up on you ,he is playing you .I really hope he has gone way for your sake ,i know it will hurt and pain you ,[for a little while] but it will save you years of torment .You deserve someone who will stick by you thick and thin ,not somone who gets the hump when you ask questions ,he should understand your concern as he knows the reputation they have ,,,
Honestly @simple there is no playing me and im not in pain....I just thank heaven for finding this page before I got in deep x

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Honestly @simple there is no playing me and im not in pain....I just thank heaven for finding this page before I got in deep x
Me too...so thankful for TLR though I foolishly did not take to my heart and mind the warnings that were given to me by the knowledgeable wonderful people here early on in my Love Rat relationship. Thankfully I finally woke up and opened my heart and mind and stopped the relationship. I have not suffered as much as some women here but its enough suffering to last me a lifetime. Im good now and in a much better place in my life. ♡

simple

Major Ratslayer
Me too...so thankful for TLR though I foolishly did not take to my heart and mind the warnings that were given to me by the knowledgeable wonderful people here early on in my Love Rat relationship. Thankfully I finally woke up and opened my heart and mind and stopped the relationship. I have not suffered as much as some women here but its enough suffering to last me a lifetime. Im good now and in a much better place in my life. ♡
And thank you for being here to support and help and thank you also @Tigerpants ..It means a lot xxx

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Also we do not condone any members being stalked on FB
Have I to put the list of members who really have been stalked people's FB and used that information against them? Looks like you missed those members and they are still here. :confused: How weird.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Personally i dont take any notice when people i dont know want to befriend me on fb..
Sorry, if I put it not clear. Actually I am speaking not about befriending with the strangers on FB, but about "nasty stalking", when someone is stalking person in social media and then let himself doing nasty comments about this person on public forum I hope it helped.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Sorry, if I put it not clear. Actually I am speaking not about befriending with the strangers on FB, but about "nasty stalking", when someone is stalking person in social media and then let himself doing nasty comments about this person on public forum I hope it helped.
I hope this hasnt happened to you ,because this is wrong and it should be reported ..

simple

Major Ratslayer
Oh, no, it hasn't happened to me, but to another member , and I bet you know this as good as I do.
Unfortunatly ,i know nothing of what goes on .I dont get involved in what goes on behind the scenes ,if someone pms me with a nasty comment about a member ,i would report it straight away ,I dont like talking behind someones back .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Have I to put the list of members who really have been stalked people's FB and used that information against them? Looks like you missed those members and they are still here. :confused: How weird.
Hi @Liona

Probably be best to take this to me on PM

MH x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
When he came here i was working still 2 jobs to pay for the debt i had from immigration and travelling to tunisia. I was exhausted..still had to cook that time and go shopping and clean. He never offered to help only after i got mad. Ever since he did not do any housework but about 2 months before he left i stopped cooking for him. before i used to make him hot lunches to take to work. He did pay me some money monthly but that barely covered his cost of living and i used to spend at least twice as much. even when there were extra expenses like cost of fuel and wood for winter he never offered to help me until this last time i got mad. He also would never bring any treats when i was sick he not once called me when he was out and asked if i needed anything. He used to hide treats in his car and when i asked him for a muffin one time he got mad. Our relationship was hi in the morning and good night in the evening. Other then that he spend his time on the phone or in front of the mirror when he was not at work. I could not ask him any questions because he would say i was starting a fight or start swearing at me in arabic. Once he even told me that if i dont stop talking he will kill me. When he was in Tunisa he said i will not have to work 2 jobs when he gets here but then he just said that he did not tell me to work two jobs. He would deny anything he said or did. Always accused me of planning something but when i asked for any details regarding anything he would say too many to remember and that i knew. He was also paranoid...when my sons came to visit he said that he knew i was planning something and he knew what was going on. He was carrying a knife in his pocket. also, the money he was paying me monthly supposedly he was giving me and it was not for his cost of living but just for my use i guess except that he would eat more than that sometimes. I eat at work and one day after i just got 400 worth of food he said that there was no food and that i am cheap. Another thing that i found weird that since he came to canada he never once said my name or called me by any other sort of nick name even. Only referred to me as you. He also never said that he had any feelings for me...he could not even talk about feelings. I believe he lacked any empathy. I tried to make sure he was comfortable and had everything he needed since he came here..medical, clothes, documents, english classes and a job. He never once said thank you for anything. also a month after he arrived we did not sleep in the same room..i slept on the sofa because supposedly i started snoring so in my own house i slept on the sofa. He denies that and says its because i wanted to sleep with the dogs. Then there were those silent treatments..never ending. I believe he was doing all those things on purpose to upset me..then when i got upset he said it was to start a fight and so i became the bad person and thats why he would not want to spend any time with me. I really think he planned this all out.
So sorry, I hope we can help you here , keep posting, tell us us how you feel and it will make you feel somehow better as this happened so resent , it seems you had your “dream” and he had his “dream”... those two dreams got lost somewhere along the line, planning is important when the future is concerned between two people... Plan A and Plan B.. I believe in using old pen and paper, remember marriage is after all a “business” both partners have a role to play, trust is important and if one of the partners is lying then the relationship is DOOMED, please be safe, sending you loving vibes xx

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Thank you Tinker-lulu...it is just still hard to come to grips with that some people can just so cold heartedly use and dispose of others. It was a never normal mariage that even resembled any business agreement because all the responsibility was on me. I was too overwhelmed and shocked because I could not believe that any "husband" would be so disinterested in the daily function activities. I guess if it did not revolve around him making money or friends he was not interested at all. I do have some good news though..he decided to pay me back some of the money i have spent on immigration. I dont know if he will pay me all of it but i guess some better than nothing.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Thank you Tinker-lulu...it is just still hard to come to grips with that some people can just so cold heartedly use and dispose of others. It was a never normal mariage that even resembled any business agreement because all the responsibility was on me. I was too overwhelmed and shocked because I could not believe that any "husband" would be so disinterested in the daily function activities. I guess if it did not revolve around him making money or friends he was not interested at all. I do have some good news though..he decided to pay me back some of the money i have spent on immigration. I dont know if he will pay me all of it but i guess some better than nothing.
wow!!!!! How did that even happen, it's a miracle!! I'm happy to hear this, though!