Welcome to TLR

Any one recognise Sofien Salah from Sousse

Imj

Hi,
Please can anyone let me know if this is a face or name known on here
Met him 4 years ago when on holiday. Facebook friends only and messaging in general.
when I went back recently we met up and ended up spending the night together.
He says he wants to get to know me and for me to go over again etc
I just want to be cautious and check before I even allow myself to like him
Thank you

Attachments

• 99063C60-F701-4373-A86C-84AF0C9908A0.jpeg
    99063C60-F701-4373-A86C-84AF0C9908A0.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 18

Yvonne

Staff member
Hi,
Please can anyone let me know if this is a face or name known on here
Met him 4 years ago when on holiday. Facebook friends only and messaging in general.
when I went back recently we met up and ended up spending the night together.
He says he wants to get to know me and for me to go over again etc
I just want to be cautious and check before I even allow myself to like him
Thank you
Welcome here @Imj or should I say welcome again because you are a member since February 2019.
You met him on holiday in 2019. Just friends on Facebook and chats in general.
What changed that you and him are an item now? Did he initiate the meeting or was it just a coincidence?
Do you have knowledge if he had previous experiences / relationships with foreign women? Was he married before?
I did a search here at the forum and as far as I know he isn't mentioned here but that doesn't mean he is genuine. Some lady's don't share the name of the Tunisian man

Yvonne x

Imj

Welcome here @Imj or should I say welcome again because you are a member since February 2019.
You met him on holiday in 2019. Just friends on Facebook and chats in general.
What changed that you and him are an item now? Did he initiate the meeting or was it just a coincidence?
Do you have knowledge if he had previous experiences / relationships with foreign women? Was he married before?
I did a search here at the forum and as far as I know he isn't mentioned here but that doesn't mean he is genuine. Some lady's don't share the name of the Tunisian man

Yvonne x
Hi.
I joined here in 2019 as my daughter was seeing a guy she met on our holiday 2018 and I wanted to check on him.
It was that holiday i first met this guy.
As I said it was purely we got on and he was security at the hotel so I saw him most evenings on the beach.
We would message in general and have got to know each other a bit.
Never married, and no relationships with other foreign women that I know of and certainly nothing on fb or out chats to say otherwise.
I went on holiday with a friend and it was her choice to go to Tunisia and where we stayed so I didn’t arrange it for the purpose to see him but thought if I was there it would be good to catch up in person.
We arranged to meet and I took my friend and he took his brother.
I had always been attracted to him and as silly as it sounds it did just happen.
He does work and does work hard. Never asked for money but I know that’s something I need to watch for.
He doesn’t message constantly but we do every day
i just don’t want to even think of getting involved if there is any history of him on here.
I’m trying to be sensible about it x

Yvonne

Staff member
Hi.
I joined here in 2019 as my daughter was seeing a guy she met on our holiday 2018 and I wanted to check on him.
As I said it was purely we got on and he was security at the hotel so I saw him most evenings on the beach.
Never married, and no relationships with other foreign women that I know of and certainly nothing on fb or out chats to say otherwise.
I went on holiday with a friend and it was her choice to go to Tunisia and where we stayed so I didn’t arrange it for the purpose to see him but thought if I was there it would be good to catch up in person.
I had always been attracted to him and as silly as it sounds it did just happen.
He does work and does work hard. Never asked for money but I know that’s something I need to watch for.
i just don’t want to even think of getting involved if there is any history of him on here.
Just be careful if he works in a hotel he meets many women, each week new women arrive there.
If you are aware of the red flags you know what to look out for
Remember not all rats are mentioned here there are many who fly under the radar.
Yvonne x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi.
He could be experienced in ratting and knows how to act ie not asking for money but he will start hinting - he works in Tourism so already red flags!

Did you go beyond just friends (sorry to ask) and also how is your daughter doing?

MH x

Imj

He could be experienced in ratting and knows how to act ie not asking for money but he will start hinting - he works in Tourism so already red flags!

Did you go beyond just friends (sorry to ask) and also how is your daughter doing?

MH x
Hi,

my daughter split with her Tunisian boyfriend last year. She found it too difficult to keep visiting with covid, cost and having her little girl.
He was it seems a decent one and never asked her for anything.
Yes we did go further than friends.

That’s what worries me. I know he can be chatting to other women the same as he does me and I wouldn’t have a clue.
We do video call when he’s at home and I get to see his family and say hi but I also know this means nothing.

thanks for your reply x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi,

my daughter split with her Tunisian boyfriend last year. She found it too difficult to keep visiting with covid, cost and having her little girl.

That’s what worries me. I know he can be chatting to other women the same as he does me and I wouldn’t have a clue.
We do video call when he’s at home and I get to see his family and say hi but I also know this means nothing.

thanks for your reply x
Hi @Imj welcome to the forum. I didn't reply to you before I'm sorry.
The chance of meeting a decent one in a hotel is quite low in my opinion but that's just me.
Rats can and will have more than 1 Facebook acounts or adjust their settings so you can't see who reacts to their posts.
Did you search for him here at the forum or in the media section?

Imj

Hi @Imj welcome to the forum. I didn't reply to you before I'm sorry.
The chance of meeting a decent one in a hotel is quite low in my opinion but that's just me.
Rats can and will have more than 1 Facebook acounts or adjust their settings so you can't see who reacts to their posts.
Did you search for him here at the forum or in the media section?
Hi,

that is what I thought regarding them working in Hotels which is why I wanted to check.
I have had a look and can’t see name or picture but that doesn’t mean much.
We have been friends on fb for over 4 years And nothing has jumped out at me in that time even when we were just friends.
He is 34 so I do wonder why he hasn’t married yet as I thought that was something that was pushed on them but his family seem to just want him happy.
He does seem to work hard, is the eldest son at home so looks after the family and that worries me that he could think I’m easy for money when I really don’t have any.
Just any help or advice would be good x

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I live in Sousse. Name is Ben Salah, be very careful. It doesn’t matter if he is 35 and still home, that means he can not find a wife and can not afford a wife most importantly. He is not gathered enough to save money to get married, he is not desirable. Most likely you will need to pay for everything in future. Do you want that responsibility?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

thanks for your reply x
Sorry but not sorry that your daughter ended her relationship - it is likely that he perhaps just hinted at how poor it is in Tunisia but not to ask directly for money!

He is almost certainly chatting to other women and the fact you video call with his family is also a HUGE red flag.

My rat was also security at a well known 5 star hotel but that didn't stop him from pursuing me whilst all the while being married!

MH x

Imj

I live in Sousse. Name is Ben Salah, be very careful. It doesn’t matter if he is 35 and still home, that means he can not find a wife and can not afford a wife most importantly. He is not gathered enough to save money to get married, he is not desirable. Most likely you will need to pay for everything in future. Do you want that responsibility?
Can I pm you please?

Munlaj

Cześć,
Czy ktoś może dać mi znać, czy jest to twarz lub imię znane tutaj?
Spotkałem go 4 lata temu na wakacjach. Tylko znajomi z Facebooka i ogólnie wiadomości.
kiedy niedawno wróciłem, spotkaliśmy się i spędziliśmy razem noc.
Mówi, że chce mnie poznać i żebym znów do mnie wróciła itp
Po prostu chcę być ostrożna i sprawdzić, zanim w ogóle pozwolę sobie go polubić
Dziękuję Ci
Dj sobie spokój ,kochana

Imj

Sorry you said name is Ben Salah. Who is Ben Salah as I was asking about Sofien Salah

minnie

Major Ratslayer
Hi,

thanks for your reply x
I would go see the lady Dr if u was intiment with him... Rats r dirty and carry nsny diseases