Welcome to TLR

Anybody know this Tunisian guy?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hes not all that exotic lol, I think I come from a more exotic part of the planet lol.. my attempt at humor lol.. I understand what you are saying and I feel this more and more myself everyday. not that its making me sad about it, but I think im actually just bored of him tbh, plus im not getting any replies back. nothing happened, we didn't fight or anything I think im just feeling a little meeeh about it all now.. Ive never been in a position to end things exceptfor my abusive ex (kiwi lol) so my question is how to tell and let this person go in a mature and assertive but kind way.. Like I said there has been a few red flags but he hasn't done anything to hurt me yet. so cut the cord before it snaps so to speak
Yeah just let him know long distance relationships are very hard I was looking at the flight distance between you and him OMG like 30 hrs I thought mine was bad! Break it off before you do become interested or attached to him as it’s very hard to trust in a relationship anyway much less the miles between them and us . Mine would basically tell me what I wanted to hear who knows what he was doing good luck y’all can be friends

Bee.

Rat Expert
Yeah just let him know long distance relationships are very hard I was looking at the flight distance between you and him OMG like 30 hrs I thought mine was bad! Break it off before you do become interested or attached to him as it’s very hard to trust in a relationship anyway much less the miles between them and us . Mine would basically tell me what I wanted to hear who knows what he was doing good luck y’all can be friends
Yes I know!! I live soo far away, like the underside of the globe far away lol.. And with everything ive learnt here, im already influenced and I cant unlearn what ive learnt.. I don't trust him much anymore, especially since we are so far apart, much easier to keep him by my side on a leash hahah!.
.. One red flag I got yesterday was when we were talking he metioned he wants to be able to look after his mother and send her money and buy her stuff. Umm bro! what you think she gonna take all this with her when she gonna pass away?! and you can send your own money , not my kids money, but 10 points for trying my friend hahaha.. I know that sounded cold and unemotional but daang meterialitic people irritate me so bad no matter where you come from lol.. anyway, his reasons for why he wants to was so detailed and lenthly, that im now convinced he has a bride waiting at home for him and/or his ex that blocked me is waiting at home for him.. so yes I think its time to break it off. the thing is this time ive kept my thoughts and emotion about this to myself as I don't really like intense displays of emotions at all, ive been pretty straight forward in all communications between us but this ive not said much about it. I could bring it up but I know hell just deny it..ill be acussed of changing my mind again and that im not really serious, oh don't forget to mention how much time and energy he has wasted on me and that he changed his plans for me, I don't understand his situation blah blah etc etc… this was a two way street, so hes not the only one who seems to be wasting energy and time and mindspace….
anyway ladies thankyou for this, I will try not to be sucked in by pretty words and lay my truth down. Time to focus and move forward in life xxx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes I know!! I live soo far away, like the underside of the globe far away lol.. And with everything ive learnt here, im already influenced and I cant unlearn what ive learnt.. I don't trust him much anymore, especially since we are so far apart, much easier to keep him by my side on a leash hahah!.
.. One red flag I got yesterday was when we were talking he metioned he wants to be able to look after his mother and send her money and buy her stuff. Umm bro! what you think she gonna take all this with her when she gonna pass away?! and you can send your own money , not my kids money, but 10 points for trying my friend hahaha.. I know that sounded cold and unemotional but daang meterialitic people irritate me so bad no matter where you come from lol.. anyway, his reasons for why he wants to was so detailed and lenthly, that im now convinced he has a bride waiting at home for him and/or his ex that blocked me is waiting at home for him.. so yes I think its time to break it off. the thing is this time ive kept my thoughts and emotion about this to myself as I don't really like intense displays of emotions at all, ive been pretty straight forward in all communications between us but this ive not said much about it. I could bring it up but I know hell just deny it..ill be acussed of changing my mind again and that im not really serious, oh don't forget to mention how much time and energy he has wasted on me and that he changed his plans for me, I don't understand his situation blah blah etc etc… this was a two way street, so hes not the only one who seems to be wasting energy and time and mindspace….
anyway ladies thankyou for this, I will try not to be sucked in by pretty words and lay my truth down. Time to focus and move forward in life xxx
Sending money home to his mother is understandable and I believe it's normal in tunisian culture but... Mentioning this so early in the relation makes you think he is up to something. As you said you can't trust him no more as you learned here to much about ratty ways and I think he is a rat who had a woman bring him to europ or went over there illegally. Your a lovely lady from the other side of the globe enjoy your kids and be careful on the internet xxxx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Whatever!!! Send money after you pay your way where ever you are dude... and don’t let him pull that crap about you changing your mind and put him in a situation remember it’s always our fault!! Mine would tell me you can’t take your money with you ...Ughhh it was in saving acct oh yeah his freaking idea send to him so he could buy small something to do and it would be for us he would be paying me back quickly LOL yeah and I was born yesterday ! These guys are full of themselves!! They don’t care about anyone or anything but them them them!! So don’t let him put crap in your head ! You have the right to change your mind any time you want ! Already talking about sending money home he should’ve been working on getting money for you two :Evil:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
oh don't forget to mention how much time and energy he has wasted on me and that he changed his plans for me, I
What plans?! He is in Germany illegally - what on earth plans could he really have apart from go home and be an honest citizen but that’s never going to happen.

Once you tell him it’s not working and you cut him off block him because he will come out with all sorts of bullshit to make you feel guilty!

Hugs

MH x

Bee.

Rat Expert
Thank you all so much ladies for your support and friendship, and all of your humor, theres no day where a little bit of humor is not appriciated lol.. I will be strong, positive and stay focused on my little girls.. Huge hugs!! XXX

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
If he knows NZ then he should know that is will be almost impossible to move there - particularly if he is illegal, also you need to prove that he has enough money to support himself OR you have enough to sponsor him.

Of course he says the right things - he learned from the rats handbook....

He isn't European - he is in Europe illegally, very big difference.

Why should you call him, why didn't he call you - mine used to do the missed call trick so that any calls were always at my expense!

Huge red flags sorry to say!

MH x
Good point @MH007, about the calling, I used to switch my mobile for 2days, (that mobile was just for him hhh) he knew my home number and never called me on that one and you know why? Because he had to pay for the call;
That was my little test to see how genuine he was.
All of them use WhatsApp or FB messenger or calling because it’s FREE ;
Small test for anyone who wants to find out about their “new rat”.

THEY PAY FOR NOTHING MY DEARS