Welcome to TLR

Anyone know anything about Iberostar selection kuriat palace/Kantaoi Bay in Monastir?

So I met this animator in a iberostar hotel in Monastir in Kantaoui Bay (not sure if I spelled it right) But anyways, he goes by Louis, from what I found out he hasn’t been there for long but probably long enough for someone to know about him. I hate to do this because I really liked him but I don’t want to be used and heartbroken. To keep this short, we flirted and kissed once but nothing more than that happened. I feel dumb bcs I think I know better than that but being young he’s the first guy I’ve genuiely liked. But who knows, maybe someone here will know something about him.

Yvonne

Staff member
So I met this animator in a iberostar hotel in Monastir in Kantaoui Bay (not sure if I spelled it right) But anyways, he goes by Louis, from what I found out he hasn’t been there for long but probably long enough for someone to know about him. I hate to do this because I really liked him but I don’t want to be used and heartbroken. To keep this short, we flirted and kissed once but nothing more than that happened. I feel dumb bcs I think I know better than that but being young he’s the first guy I’ve genuiely liked. But who knows, maybe someone here will know something about him.
Welcome here @ThatPersonK . An animator in a hotel is not a good sign, they see women come at hotels each week so they meet lots of women . His name there is Louis but that's his animator name and not his real name. To know if he's mentioned here before you need his real name then you can search the forum here or take a look at the media here.

Yvonne xxx

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Do not trust I swear this hotel I's full off rats all flirting with women not one to be trusted with take great care there wages are high in this hotel but they still want money
They may not ask at first but they will sorry to say this but its the truth xxx

Welcome here @ThatPersonK . An animator in a hotel is not a good sign, they see women come at hotels each week so they meet lots of women . His name there is Louis but that's his animator name and not his real name. To know if he's mentioned here before you need his real name then you can search the forum here or take a look at the media here.

Yvonne xxx
Hello thank you for the response, he told me that his real name is quisem I’m not sure how it’s spelled though. I can provide a picture of him.