Welcome to TLR

Anyone knows about anything about Le Hammamet hotel?

Nasty19

Hello.
anyone knows love rats in le Hammamet hotel ? Nice guys.my friends fall in love there and they visited with husbands.Spaciba for help .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nasty

Have a good read through the forum and gallery.

Staff turnover is high as is their need/want to have different names with various spelling changes.

Is there anyone in particular you are asking about?

Of course they were lovely to you it is what they are paid to do and they then very often earn bigger money by bezness.

MH x

Irina

Sorry your boyfriend works there? I don't understand
Нет, она имела ввиду, что её бывший тоже из Хаммамета, что этот город полон крыс.В вообще по теме если, отельные работники в большинстве своём аферисты и альфонсы. Тем более ты написала, что подруга замужняя,это 100% развод. У них таких за сезон сотни любимых. Цель-деньги, подарки и бесплатный секс, а женятся они на своих тунисских девственицах, мы для них дешёвые шлюхи.

Google translate:
No, she meant that her ex is also from Hammamet, that this city is full of rats. On the whole topic, if, hotel workers are mostly scams and gigolos. Especially since you wrote that your girlfriend is married, it is a 100% divorce. They have hundreds of loved ones over the season. The goal is money, gifts and free sex, and they marry their Tunisian virgins, we are cheap whores for them

Last edited by a moderator:

Irina

No Irina my friend is Russian and she fall in love with the guy
Your friend is Russian and you are not, smth strange for me, why did you use the Russian word spasibo, with mistakes? It seems to me, that you are a tunisian woman or man.
And towards your concern, 99% of hotel personal are rats. And they perceive Russian girls like sex machines and easy girls for having fun and to spend some time, nothing serious. I am from Ukraine, by the way and we speak Russian in my city. If your friend want to talk she can write me in a private message and we can talk in Russian.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Нет, она имела ввиду, что её бывший тоже из Хаммамета, что этот город полон крыс.В вообще по теме если, отельные работники в большинстве своём аферисты и альфонсы. Тем более ты написала, что подруга замужняя,это 100% развод. У них таких за сезон сотни любимых. Цель-деньги, подарки и бесплатный секс, а женятся они на своих тунисских девственицах, мы для них дешёвые шлюхи.
Please can you post in English so that our members can read.

This is an english speaking site and much as I would google translate I can't because I am using my phone.

Many thanks

MH x

Nasty19

Your friend is Russian and you are not, smth strange for me, why did you use the Russian word spasibo, with mistakes? It seems to me, that you are a tunisian woman or man.
And towards your concern, 99% of hotel personal are rats. And they perceive Russian girls like sex machines and easy girls for having fun and to spend some time, nothing serious. I am from Ukraine, by the way and we speak Russian in my city. If your friend want to talk she can write me in a private message and we can talk in Russian.
Thank you for your kind reply
No I am not Tunisian I am from Austria and she is my best friend . In order to use her personal details is something she can only approve. I really worry now as she is in a process of destroying her wedding with all this

Irina

Please can you post in English so that our members can read.

This is an english speaking site and much as I would google translate I can't because I am using my phone.

Many thanks

MH x
I am sorry. She used word spasibo which means thank you in Russian, that is why I was sure she is from Russia. And I decided to explain her.
The translation is:
"No, she wanted to say that her ex is also from Hammamet, that this city is full of rats.Most of hotel workers are scammers and gigolos. Especially when you wrote that your friend is married, it is a 100% cheating.They have hundreds of loved ones over the season. The goal is money, gifts and free sex, and after they will marry their Tunisian virgins, we are just cheap whores for them."

Irina

Thank you for your kind reply
No I am not Tunisian I am from Austria and she is my best friend . In order to use her personal details is something she can only approve. I really worry now as she is in a process of destroying her wedding with all this
She is in a process of destroying her wedding with Russian man because of Tunisian boy from the hotel, right? But you said before that she was with her husband there?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry. She used word spasibo which means thank you in Russian, that is why I was sure she is from Russia. And I decided to explain her.
The translation is:
"No, she wanted to say that her ex is also from Hammamet, that this city is full of rats.Most of hotel workers are scammers and gigolos. Especially when you wrote that your friend is married, it is a 100% cheating.They have hundreds of loved ones over the season. The goal is money, gifts and free sex, and after they will marry their Tunisian virgins, we are just cheap whores for them."
Thank you :)

And yes you are right - Hammamet is notorious.

MH x

Nasty19

Yes she visited this hotel with her husband first time . She met the guy he is animator exchanged numbers kept contact and she revisited the hotel where this contact kept no more platonic. He even told her he wants to marry her !!!

Irina

Yes she visited this hotel with her husband first time . She met the guy he is animator exchanged numbers kept contact and she revisited the hotel where this contact kept no more platonic. He even told her he wants to marry her !!!
It is a bullshit. He will never marry her. It is only an entertainment for him, nothing more. Try to explain it to your friend before it will be not too late. And ask her to register on this site and to contact me, I will explain to her all the details.

Nasty19

He gave her ring she was honest with her husband now her husband left home and guy starts problems like is better for her to look her life.... He does not care

Irina

He gave her ring she was honest with her husband now her husband left home and guy starts problems like is better for her to look her life.... He does not care
Who gave her a ring? Tunisian boy?
And now her husband found out about her betrayal and left her? I understand right?
And Tunisian boy said that he does not care anymore?

Last edited:

simple

Major Ratslayer
Who gave her ring? Tunisian boy?
And now her husband found out about her betrayal and left her? I understand right?
I think the rat gave her ring and her husband dosnt care anymore,And can you blame him,,His wife exchanging phone numbers with a waiter or animator who works at the hotel he took her to for a holiday,,I dispare sometimes ,,,I understand that rats are manipulative and prehaps her marriage is on the rocks and all that ,,but did she really have to humilate her husband as well ,,Of course she is going to have problems with the rat ,,Hes going to make her life very nasty,,,She has made a wrong choice obviousley and needs to to be helped .Lets hope she contactss you @Irina

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Madness. :eek: Of course the rat will not marry her. But he will not mind her visiting him for not platonic relationships . What a good friend you are @Nasty19. Your Russian friend would better read on here.

Nasty19

Who gave her a ring? Tunisian boy?
Yes Irina the Tunisian guy...and she is crazy in love..she is now in pieces crying as he warn her he may leave her soon

Irina

Yes Irina the Tunisian guy...and she is crazy in love..she is now in pieces crying as he warn her he may leave her soon
Nasty, I was broken into pieces too.I did not want to live, my heart was crying so much that I can not eat and breath. Thanks to Mango, Laura and Heidi with whom i was talking in a private conversation,and they knock some sense into me, I am very grateful now. I was very ashamed to tell about my feelings in public.
This men are actors without Oscar. They do not care about us, it is like a hypnosis. I am a teacher with high education in Ukraine, but I was fooled like a naive child, they are so professionals in their field. I have never met such a cunning people in my life. Their love and care are the biggest illusion. It hurts like a hell, but it is the truth that we are empty places, toys and laughing stocks for them.
Let she write to me or call me in Viber and we will talk.

Nasty19

Thank you so much for your response I will transfer her all your comments and messages. My friend lives a hell she is even started process for his visa but ...problems with work with husband asking divorce and now he is ignoring her and tell her to forget about hin

Irina

Thank you so much for your response I will transfer her all your comments and messages. My friend lives a hell she is even started process for his visa but ...problems with work with husband asking divorce and now he is ignoring her and tell her to forget about hin
Oh my God, he got all what he wanted from her and she is not interesting for him anymore. It was a game from him. She must come to her senses.I will not write the same things thousand times to you.
But please ask her to calm down and call me, or write her number in a private and I will call her tomorrow by myself. It will be better then to transfer messages via third parties.

Nasty19

Thank you...she is crying I tried to call her she does not respond now my calls .I talked with her earlier. How is it possible to learn about the guy?

simple

Major Ratslayer
Oh my God, he got all what he wanted from her and she is not interesting for him anymore. It was a game from him. She must come to her senses.I will not write the same things thousand times to you.
But please ask her to calm down and call me, or write her number in a private and I will call her tomorrow by myself. It will be better then to transfer messages via third parties.
What an angel you are ,Its ladies like you and all the others on here that prove that good will always win over evil ,,Its heart and love that makes the world go round .Im not nieve ,,its true .Rats will never know the value of love and the contentment of knowing that happiness comes from sharing and giving ,,I used to feel stupid ,knowing how easy it was to scam me ,but now i know it was because i cared and was able to love ,,So dont feel stupid ,you are what you are supposed to be a caring ,loving woman and i wish you the best xx

Irina

What an angel you are ,Its ladies like you and all the others on here that prove that good will always win over evil ,,Its heart and love that makes the world go round .Im not nieve ,,its true .Rats will never know the value of love and the contentment of knowing that happiness comes from sharing and giving ,,I used to feel stupid ,knowing how easy it was to scam me ,but now i know it was because i cared and was able to love ,,So dont feel stupid ,you are what you are supposed to be a caring ,loving woman and i wish you the best xx
Oh, thank you very much. It is so nice to hear such a good words. I wish you all the best with all my heart too!!
And yes, you are right, they really do not know a value of love and care. Unfeeling creatures! They do not deserve even a finger of our hands:)

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
How is it possible to learn about the guy?
There is no need - you do not have to learn about a person, but about the mechanism, which is called "Bezness".

In this case here it is like this: A man wants out of Tunisia and looks for a woman who can deliver a visa for him. If she cannot do that, he won't get what he wants and he will try it with someone else who is more favourable to him. It is a just a calculation of an equation about who is the person who brings him the biggest advantage. Love and affection have nothing to do with it, it is not part of the equation (and if it is required, then he will just pretend it, a temporary tool to reach his goal, nothing more).

Have your friend read this article (in russian):

Last edited: