Welcome to TLR

Anyone knows about anything about Le Hammamet hotel?

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Your friend is Russian and you are not, smth strange for me, why did you use the Russian word spasibo, with mistakes? It seems to me, that you are a tunisian woman or man.
And towards your concern, 99% of hotel personal are rats. And they perceive Russian girls like sex machines and easy girls for having fun and to spend some time, nothing serious. I am from Ukraine, by the way and we speak Russian in my city. If your friend want to talk she can write me in a private message and we can talk in Russian.
What's spasibo mean?

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I am sorry. She used word spasibo which means thank you in Russian, that is why I was sure she is from Russia. And I decided to explain her.
The translation is:
"No, she wanted to say that her ex is also from Hammamet, that this city is full of rats.Most of hotel workers are scammers and gigolos. Especially when you wrote that your friend is married, it is a 100% cheating.They have hundreds of loved ones over the season. The goal is money, gifts and free sex, and after they will marry their Tunisian virgins, we are just cheap whores for them."
No they are the cheap whore masters riddled with all sorts.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Thank you for your kind reply
No I am not Tunisian I am from Austria and she is my best friend . In order to use her personal details is something she can only approve. I really worry now as she is in a process of destroying her wedding with all this
Her wedding already destroyed. Even if she went through with it her rat is now embedded into her brain but please talk to her she probably won't listen. Even if she say to him his answer oh they just want split us up were jealous. Like she was with her partner on holiday there am I correct. The one she is marrying well ment to be. C they don't care. She will finish her wedding he probably tell her he want to marry her. Cos he sees pound signs all that money could be spent on him then down the line he probably have girlfriend in his town lined up for marriage

Nasty19

Guys I m not writing days now..my friend is destroyed...she is on a bad state on her health. And ready to leave everything behind for him .

Nasty19

He is on and off...now he tells her again he loves her but has no money he has to sort out the money for their wedding. I wish I could write on post. My friend is being threatened .I need help for her but can not jeopardize her life and her peace of mind.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
He is on and off...now he tells her again he loves her but has no money he has to sort out the money for their wedding. I wish I could write on post. My friend is being threatened .I need help for her but can not jeopardize her life and her peace of mind.
It is he who must pay for the wedding as he would have to do if he was marrying his tunisian virgin, also how can she marry him if she is already married to her husband?!

naike

Major Ratslayer
did she reda
Her husband ask her divorce...is all crazy...she is still married to him of course
strange...the whole situation is strange,but she is running towards the disaster,unfortunately

simple

Major Ratslayer
Unfortunatly we can only advise .She is unwilling to listen to anything negative about him right now,so your hands are tied .She will need your support ,when she herself realises he is a rat ,but untill then, we can only hope she sees the light sooner than later .

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Yes she visited this hotel with her husband first time . She met the guy he is animator exchanged numbers kept contact and she revisited the hotel where this contact kept no more platonic. He even told her he wants to marry her !!!
Even though I hate rats I am bored with this “ victim mentality “ .

the Russian woman deserves everything she gets , she cheated on her husband with a waiter after a 1 week holiday ? And we’re supposed to feel sorry for her and accuse the guy of being a rat ??

sounds to me like SHE is the rat also, and no wonder so many Tunisian guys consider us European women as whores

She doesn’t need help , she needs to learn a lesson from her behaviour and let’s stop feeling sorry for her

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Nasty, I was broken into pieces too.I did not want to live, my heart was crying so much that I can not eat and breath. Thanks to Mango, Laura and Heidi with whom i was talking in a private conversation,and they knock some sense into me, I am very grateful now. I was very ashamed to tell about my feelings in public.
This men are actors without Oscar. They do not care about us, it is like a hypnosis. I am a teacher with high education in Ukraine, but I was fooled like a naive child, they are so professionals in their field. I have never met such a cunning people in my life. Their love and care are the biggest illusion. It hurts like a hell, but it is the truth that we are empty places, toys and laughing stocks for them.
Let she write to me or call me in Viber and we will talk.
And her husband ? No one feels sorry for him ???