Welcome to TLR

Bassem Bettaibi and all the updates on his ratty behavior- steer clear!

smiley

Major Ratslayer
You don’t know what to do, very simple, do not do anything at all !!!
Don’t ask his bro if he is ok, obviously we don’t give a damn. And believe me, he is very fine, much better than you. He has no care in the world and nothing to worry about except finding a kind soul to send him money on a regular basis. He has more interesting things to do than contacting you, accept it and move on.
If I were you, I would take advantage of his disappearance by blocking him everywhere, eeeeeeveeeeeeryyyyyywheeeeere !!! If he ever finds a way to contact you say you are being hacked and block again, save yourself all the worries in the world. Cut all ties ! It’s now or never. Go out, do some shopping, have fun with your friends or family if you have some, if you don’t go make some new friends. Keep yourself busy and distant from all this internet harassment, extorsion and racket.
He is playing the game now,to see how long it takes till you react
Dont do anything,

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
You didn’t waste two years for him, you also shared good moments and had fun. When things are no fun at all and they hurt it’s time to get the fun somewhere else.
The problem is that the "good moments and fun" were never real.The rats' goal is to get money from us and if possible a visa through mariage. Rats don't care about having good moments with us. They see us as crazy bitches who will go to hell.

TulpenUitAmsterdam

Senior Rat Expert
:D:D:D:D:D:D My rat actually had the first line of that as his Facebook cover photo for ages!! Just remembered now and can’t stop laughing!!! He’d do the silent treatment too, disappear for days to get me in a state and receptive to whatever toss he would come up with about how it’s my fault that he couldn’t talk to me in that time!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
:D:D:D:D:D:D My rat actually had the first line of that as his Facebook cover photo for ages!! Just remembered now and can’t stop laughing!!! He’d do the silent treatment too, disappear for days to get me in a state and receptive to whatever toss he would come up with about how it’s my fault that he couldn’t talk to me in that time!
The best answer for idiots is silence :D

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
The problem is that the "good moments and fun" were never real.The rats' goal is to get money from us and if possible a visa through mariage. Rats don't care about having good moments with us. They see us as crazy bitches who will go to hell.
This is the same in most relationships even without rats. Sometimes we feel we are fulfilled with a guy who is just passing time too. It’s also possible he may have liked her somehow even if he used her for money and what not. Anyway no need to think about it anymore, it is the past now. She needs to keep her mind out of this sh*t and start afresh.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
No
This is the same in most relationships even without rats. Sometimes we feel we are fulfilled with a guy who is just passing time too. It’s also possible he may have liked her somehow even if he used her for money and what not. Anyway no need to think about it anymore, it is the past now. She needs to keep her mind out of this sh*t and start afresh.
Not all men see us as "bitches". Rats have a very low IQ.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Yea that's what happened to me ut was under the assumption that I paid we went to a club in sousse 4 off his friends came with us I was not happy about this walking in that club with him and his friends I felt embarrassed I could see everyone looking at us well they ordered there drinks and we ordered ours mine was water
When after 2 hours much drinking from his friends the bill for all was given ti me I was shocked 300 dinas they had been drinling celtic and Vodka I said no no no I user my translator on my phone to tell her I would only pay for our drink she got angry and pointed to one off the men that was with us and said he told us to give u the bill I paid my water and his beer
I went back gave the rest off the bill to his friends and walked out
I was shocked again to see my boyfriend walk out with them and get on the car I wanted no time with my speaking translator telling them what i thought about them
And then surprise we went to sandwich shop they got to eat and again k was handed bill this time I was angry and kicked them all out off car
Me and him argued all night he said I embarrassed him!!!!!!!!!!
But I stood my ground and refused to allow his friends in the apartment or to go out with us
They say I am a english bitch and its customary for the european girl friend to pay and I was not a good woman !!!!!!
:mad::mad: It’s a custom only for rats.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
No
Rats have only 1 thing on their mind and that is how they can benefit from you,sex, money or a visa. In a normal relationship you don't expect this you supposed to be in love the both of you. There are some men who use you but I think with Tunisian men it is very different because they manipulate and they pretend to be so romantic which I rearly see with other men. But this is just my opinion xxx

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I had about 4 hrs sleep last night. I did get ready to go out this morning and have just got home. Whilst out my bloody jeans kept falling down. The stress he’s put me through this past week has made me lose at least half a stone.
Last night I composed a really long winded message telling him exactly what I though of him . I told him that I knew he was a rat and that the bank of BEZNESS was now closed. I said that we were now through and that I was going back to Cyprus to live.
I want to send a copy to each of his siblings so the know exactly why I’m leaving him as, I don’t want them to think he’s left me. I want to tell them all about his shnanagins. He’s always told me that he was brought up to respect woman as, his mother brought her 6 kids up on her own. His father left home when my fellow was only 4. Two of his brothers and a sister are married with families of their own. They are all spread about miles from each other and don’t see each other very often. I want them to know what their brother is really like or, do you think I’m wasting my time. They message me and tell me that I am part of the family and can’t wait for us to marry . As I said , I want them to know that I’m the one leaving the relationship. Not him! Also, they may not know about the money I have sent and the fact he’s always asking for money. Maybe they might get annoyed by the fact he never gave them any? That will pee them off surely? I just want to stir the pot. For him. I still have the western union receipts as proof . I was going to send a screenshot of them along with the message to say. He’s a rat!!
I was told this same shite by his mothe, sister, cousins, grandparents.... but they accepted the other women as well. They only follow the scam as it gives all of them a piece to share. They don’t care, to them it’s entertainment.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
No
Well I basically have very little consideration for men, even the so called non rats. I am seeing so many disgusting things going on, guys of all age, all colour, with very good jobs and families... It is really really really hard to find, not THE right one but at least someone who can reciprocate the feelings and respect. I am used to going to court quite often and most people divorcing are actually very old couples who look quite similar (same culture, same religion etc). How bad does that feel to spend 30 years with the one you consider your soulmate and then end up being on your own during the phase of your life when you’d need them the most ?
As long as the rats are far away from us and one block button away, let’s enjoy that privilege and get rid of them once for all. Let’s be strong !

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Rats have only 1 thing on their mind and that is how they can benefit from you,sex, money or a visa. In a normal relationship you don't expect this you supposed to be in love the both of you. There are some men who use you but I think with Tunisian men it is very different because they manipulate and they pretend to be so romantic which I rearly see with other men. But this is just my opinion xxx
They still have that something local men will never have. That’s probably why we fell for them, fake or not. Of course it does sound fake to western ears, unfortunately we get used to it and we are asking for more...

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
They still have that something local men will never have. That’s probably why we fell for them, fake or not. Of course it does sound fake to western ears, unfortunately we get used to it and we are asking for more...
You are right we fell for that fake romantic sweet talking we westerners rarely hear only in sugar coated films. I am actually a person who doesn't like these films but these guys have a silver tongue. If only they came of their lazy backsides and go work they wouldn't have to scam women and could afford a tunisian woman

Well I basically have very little consideration for men, even the so called non rats. I am seeing so many disgusting things going on, guys of all age, all colour, with very good jobs and families... It is really really really hard to find, not THE right one but at least someone who can reciprocate the feelings and respect. I am used to going to court quite often and most people divorcing are actually very old couples who look quite similar (same culture, same religion etc). How bad does that feel to spend 30 years with the one you consider your soulmate and then end up being on your own during the phase of your life when you’d need them the most ?
As long as the rats are far away from us and one block button away, let’s enjoy that privilege and get rid of them once for all. Let’s be strong !
No man will come close to my late husband. A hard working man with Integrity , morals and compassion. He was such a kind man. He spoilt me rotten. He treated me with the utmost respect.
One day he went off to play golf and never came back. He had a massive heart attack and died. It took me 9 years to get over his death. Not a day passes when I don’t miss him. I sleep with his picture by my bedside . I tell him I’m sorry for letting him down
I ask for his forgiveness for being so stupid. I ask him to wait for me . I just hope I arrive in the same place as him . Heaven.

They are scum,all of them..My ex rat his parents,his sisters and brothers..All of them:Give me give me give me
All the time,From the airport to rats home his brother called: Are you coming soon,we wait for the chocolate...And his mother expected me to have bought cigarettes for his brother. I bought a gas oven for the kitchen that i financed,and his mother was so happy that i took care about her son..Few days after she came to me and asked me to pay
electricity..And all the money i sent...
They never give up,the best thing is to block forever
To all his other wimen he said that i was his crazy ex
crikey , you don’t think we are with the same bloke. Mine has the initials . BB and lives in Manuba

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Rose's I'm sorry about what happened to you but happy that you are here with us. This is forum is a big part of my life and I found many answers here, there's so many great people who are absolute fountain of knowledge and experience. Let us know if we can be of any help.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
@I'm not a believer don't be so harsh on yourself. You didn't do anything wrong. You didn't let down your husband. He would want you to be happy and that's all that you were trying to do- live a happy life. You were led to believe that your fiancé will give you the life you deserve to then find out that he isn't even a human being but a rodent disguised in hospital scrubs.
On the subject of no contact. That's just a typical rat method. He wants you to be sick worried to the point were you consider he may even be dead so you can then appreciate their miraculous come back. It's like resurrection of the dead and you are to forgive and forget all the shite they previously caused and be thankful they are alive.
Do not contact. You are a strong, intelligent woman who deserves to be treated with respect just like your husband always treated you.

Last edited:

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
You see I'm not a believer, the fact that you lost your caring husband too early was your weak point...and the rat was happy to fill in that spot...BUT he is in no way a gentle person like your husband was, on the contrary! He took advantage of your weaknes and still does try to do so. Would your husband have behaved like this rat does??? Certainly NOT!!! So don't settle for this, just kick the rat out of your life, you're worth so much more, as is the memory of your late husband. Some day you'll meet the right man, when you suspect it the least. Sending you good vibes and courage.

@I'm not a believer don't be so harsh on yourself. You didn't do anything wrong. You didn't let down your husband. He would want you to be happy and that's all that you were trying to do- live a happy life. You were led to believe that your fiancé will give you the life you deserve to then find out that he isn't even a human being but a rodent disguised in hospital scrubs.
On the subject of no contact. That's just a typical rat method. He wants you to be sick worried to the point were you consider he may even be dead so you can then appreciate their miraculous come back. It's like resurrection of the dead and you are to forgive and forget all the shite they previously caused and be thankful they are alive.
Do not contact. You are a strong, intelligent woman who deserves to be treated with respect just like your husband always treated you.
Thank you so much for your kind sensible comment. It made me feel so much better after having such a crap day yesterday. What you are saying is absolutely correct. Please be assured the toxic rat will soon get his poison. I know it’s time to drain the swamp.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all so much for your kind sensible comment. It made me feel so much better after having such a crap day yesterday. What you s
You see I'm not a believer, the fact that you lost your caring husband too early was your weak point...and the rat was happy to fill in that spot...BUT he is in no way a gentle person like your husband was, on the contrary! He took advantage of your weaknes and still does try to do so. Would your husband have behaved like this rat does??? Certainly NOT!!! So don't settle for this, just kick the rat out of your life, you're worth so much more, as is the memory of your late husband. Some day you'll meet the right man, when you suspect it the least. Sending you good vibes and courage.
Thank your for the encouragement to do the right thing.
ying is absolutely correct. Please be assured the toxic rat will soon get his poison. I know it’s time to drain the swamp.x

Thank you for the encouragement to do the right thing.

Rose's

I am right now at a loss what to do the things hes done to me in words and actions have broke me and I feel torn in two I am not ready to talk about the things he did to me right now but I feel in my heart that I did not deserve any off this but no one knows they get in your head and heart and have a way off controlling your inner feelings i cant seem to let go for some reason whats wrong with me!!!!! I'm a grown woman in a situation like this I never thought he would take away my strength

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I am right now at a loss what to do the things hes done to me in words and actions have broke me and I feel torn in two I am not ready to talk about the things he did to me right now but I feel in my heart that I did not deserve any off this but no one knows they get in your head and heart and have a way off controlling your inner feelings i cant seem to let go for some reason whats wrong with me!!!!! I'm a grown woman in a situation like this I never thought he would take away my strength
I feel you but honestly you are definitely not at loss! You are actually the winner even it may not feel that way just yet. You recognised and admitted he's a rat. It is hard to believe that someone that we gave our heart to only had their own interest in mind. Don't rush with your story, tell us or don't tell us, whenever you wish. It's your life and you are in full control. Don't let anyone dictate anything to you or put you under unnecessary stress especially the rat. You got it girl!

Rose's

:mad::mad: It’s a custom only for rats.
I feel a fool I feel so dam stupid I'm engaged to him and have been with him a long time his dam friends have no shame trying to scrounge off the european woman when they come and expect u to pay u cant get rid off them even poisonous bait will not get rid off them they stick to my fiance like flies even when he told them mo they still turned up he would refuse them but they would still turn up I think this maybe have been a ploy between the. Alll how naive how stupid I was !!!!!!