Welcome to TLR

Bassem Bettaibi and all the updates on his ratty behavior- steer clear!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Maybe it was a stolen ring or paid with the money from his other scammed ladies.
Exactly what I thought when I read he got you a nice ring. They don’t spend money on their victims, that’s the opposite they expect.
@Rose's Now you can sell it and hopefully get some good money and treat yourself. You deserve every penny you’ll get.

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yea that's what happened to me ut was under the assumption that I paid we went to a club in sousse 4 off his friends came with us I was not happy about this walking in that club with him and his friends I felt embarrassed I could see everyone looking at us well they ordered there drinks and we ordered ours mine was water
When after 2 hours much drinking from his friends the bill for all was given ti me I was shocked 300 dinas they had been drinling celtic and Vodka I said no no no I user my translator on my phone to tell her I would only pay for our drink she got angry and pointed to one off the men that was with us and said he told us to give u the bill I paid my water and his beer
I went back gave the rest off the bill to his friends and walked out
I was shocked again to see my boyfriend walk out with them and get on the car I wanted no time with my speaking translator telling them what i thought about them
And then surprise we went to sandwich shop they got to eat and again k was handed bill this time I was angry and kicked them all out off car
Me and him argued all night he said I embarrassed him!!!!!!!!!!
But I stood my ground and refused to allow his friends in the apartment or to go out with us
They say I am a english bitch and its customary for the european girl friend to pay and I was not a good woman !!!!!!
The amount of nerve! This is all the opposite: women don’t pay for men there. This is not customary in their country. It’s customary only for rats! Expecting you pay all the drinks for his loser/friends! They’re really out of their minds and have no shame. So glad you stood your ground and left them with the bill. Shame on him for calling you names for refusing to pay THEIR bill. And shame on him for insulting you again recently and ignoring you for several days and then coming back only to ask you money so he can buy new clothes!
He must be so mad you don’t answer his messages now and that’s what he deserves. He hid other women from you, women who gave him money, and he thinks you’re stupid enough to believe his lies about them chasing him or being just women that his friends follow. Yet they’re in his own Facebook list of women he follows :rolleyes:
It’s heartbreaking to read you’ve been in tears. He’s not worth hurting over but you’ve been with him for 5 years and it’s not easy realizing that the man you love was a disgusting rat. Please stay here with us. You’ll get some comfort because the ladies here understand and you already are a great help telling your story.

Last edited:

Rose's

Awww that's a long time - how did you meet, forgive me if you have already said.

Big red flags as you know with so many women on his social media - he will probably also have profiles that you know nothing about, they are so darn manipulative!

I'm sorry to read you are in tears - no rats deserve any tears but of course you feel heartbroken and most of us on here have been through your pain.

Please read the following thread - it has helped many many members over the years and I hope it helps you a little:

Big hugs

MH x
At a coffee in tunisia but I made sure my friends were there whenever we met and it was public place we met in I did not pay for any thing he insisted on paying for everything he was a gentleman but I wouldnt call him that now!!!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
At a coffee in tunisia but I made sure my friends were there whenever we met and it was public place we met in I did not pay for any thing he insisted on paying for everything he was a gentleman but I wouldnt call him that now!!!!!
He was doing that to lull you into a false sense of security.

I know this is repetitive but it really does sum things up:

MH x

Rose's

Someone I can't take this no more why the lfuck ate they so crazy so delusional I'm at my wits end it's too. Much right now just way overstepped the mark off decency hes hell bent on destruction!!!!!!

TulpenUitAmsterdam

Senior Rat Expert
Someone I can't take this no more why the lfuck ate they so crazy so delusional I'm at my wits end it's too. Much right now just way overstepped the mark off decency hes hell bent on destruction!!!!!!
Hey Rose’s, are you okay? You sound very upset and angry. Has he done something? Are you able to get some time away from him, to clear your head and look after yourself? Nobody should push you to your limits like this, especially not someone who is supposed to love you. x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi Rose's has he contacted you and said something to make you feel you can't take it no more? Talk to the ladies here we will try to help you. In my eyes the rats are heartless men who just wants you to feel helpless they don't care they hurt you. We know how you are feeling but don't feel foolish or ashamed, I know I was ashamed and felt stupid, I can assure you we will not judge you. I hope you are ok xxx

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Way to go! Remember how he treated you these last few days, ignoring you after you confronted him about what he hides on FB (if I remember correctly) He was so sure you’d be the one begging him to come back and to talk to you. He thought that after giving you a little scare, he’d get anything he wants out of you. He’s desperate now because he lost his meal ticket. I’m so proud of you. Keep being strong! You are.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
friends I don’t know. They are going through to message requests.
pone friend messaged to say that Bass had been sick and that the
reason he didn’t contact for 5 days was because he was depressed.
yeah I know. I don’t believe it either.
I am sorry they keep harassing you. Mine did the same telling me he was so sick and needed a doctor I asked if he had a fever and it was no much fever :rolleyes:. The next day he was fine again?! It is just another way of manipulation to get to your feelings. Stay strong plse you can do it. I hope you keep him blocked xxxx

simple

Major Ratslayer
friends I don’t know. I do not have any of his friends on my fb.The messages are going through to message requests.
One message said that Bass had been sick and that the reason he didn’t contact for 5 days was because he was
depressed......yeah I know. I didnt believe it either.
Its to be expected ,he didnt care how worried you were when he disapeared ,,Stay strong xxx

Way to go! Remember how he treated you these last few days, ignoring you after you confronted him about what he hides on FB (if I remember correctly) He was so sure you’d be the one begging him to come back and to talk to you. He thought that after giving you a little scare, he’d get anything he wants out of you. He’s desperate now because he lost his meal ticket. I’m so proud of you. Keep being strong! You are.
I actually don’t feel as bad as I thought I would. I’m not really missing or thinking about him.
Ive surprised myself! X

Its to be expected ,he didnt care how worried you were when he disapeared ,,Stay strong xxx
Exactly! My guess is he went away for a few days. Hence the new clothes, haircut
& request for money he said he needed. My parting gift to him was this message.
see pic. I work part-time and get paid cash. This is two years of saving it was for my wedding dress and everything
else I needed. It will now go towards a new car. He never knew about this money. This was my revenge as this is the only thing that will hurt him more than anything. MONEY !!!! 11800D9B-7ACD-49CC-838D-0A25836F98B0.jpeg

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Exactly! My guess is he went away for a few days. Hence the new clothes, haircut
see pic. I work part-time and get paid cash. This is two years of saving it was for my wedding dress and everything
else I needed. It will now go towards a new car. He never knew about this money. This was my revenge as this is the only thing that will hurt him more than anything. MONEY !!!! View attachment 67317
This brings me great joy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
else I needed. It will now go towards a new car. He never knew about this money. This was my revenge as this is the only thing that will hurt him more than anything. MONEY !!!! View attachment 67317
Absolutely brilliant - well done you!

He will keep crawling back though so keep your guard up.

MH x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
This is wonderful to hear you’re doing so well, @I’m not a believer. And then on top of it, you’re getting yourself a new car soon! Yayyy!
Good that he never knew about this stash you were saving, he’d have done anything to get it for him.
And now he’s depressed and sick :rolleyes: Yeah right. He hoped you’d feel bad and because he had no shame, if you had come back, I can see the scenario of him asking you more money. You know, to pay for all the medical bills he got because of you not talking to him and him having to be hospitalized over it. Ok, it’s a joke, but because they’re quite predictable, I could see how it could’ve happened. :p
We’re all cheering for you! Great job! You’ve got this.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
7F2EAEDB-6EA7-48B7-8643-A7C8CB6BE958.jpeg