Welcome to TLR

Bassem Bettaibi and all the updates on his ratty behavior- steer clear!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. A man I have spoken to everyday for almost 3 years. Am I the first person you’ve heard that this has happened to??
No you are not and you won't be the last either.

Talking to someone online for so long you share things that you probably wouldn't share when dating - you pour your soul out and you fall, this is natural but in the case of so many countries that use scam tactics it is all too easy to fall into a trap.

Nobody can blame you nor judge you - as I said lots of women/men have fallen the same way and you are not to blame in anyway nor have you done anything wrong.

MH x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Oh yes he had interview with embassy assistant a matter of fact myself and the interviewer were in contact a lot after a few conversations he said I should erase him from my life they know there are these kind of people there
@ Sabrina lasser what a good advice! I wish embassies will give this advice to anyone who applies visa marriage to a matured lady obviously they have seen many bad cases, I hope you took their advice dear xx

Sabrina lasser

Major Ratslayer
@ Sabrina lasser what a good advice! I wish embassies will give this advice to anyone who applies visa marriage to a matured lady obviously they have seen many bad cases, I hope you took their advice dear xx
Yes took a few mistakes on my part but with it yes they see it ALOT they said these guy play on your feelings they want you to believe them! It was hard to accept but coming from the embassy ya gotta know there is truth to it