Welcome to TLR

BBC3 Marriage Documentary

J

Jess BBC

Dear Tunisia fans,

Are you a British woman over 40 and getting married to a foreign man? Is being part of a married couple important to you?

Renegade Pictures is producing a warm-hearted authored documentary looking at contemporary marriage in Britain.

The film will feature our presenter Cherry Healey who is getting married herself in June, meeting seven women of differing ages, situations and cultures who are planning their big day and future lives.

We are looking for charismatic brides-to-be who have met the man of their dreams abroad and are willing to talk to Cherry about their situation and why marriage is important to them.

Are you both currently living in the UK? Have you managed to escape visa complications? Perhaps you have children from a previous marriage - what do they make of your situation?

We would love to be able to demonstrate the trend of international marriages through someone's personal story in the film. If anyone is interested in appearing and would like to hear more about the film then please contact me confidentially at [email protected] or on 0207 449 3279.

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: emz
V

Veritas

Hi Jess

Welcome to the Forum

It sounds like a wonderful idea, to make a doc. about finding love and getting married to someone from abroad ...I'm sure some of the members will take you up on the offer!

Hmmm...how much are the going rates for taking part?:ben::ben:
Will we become celebrities in our own right??:ben::ben::innocent:

J

Jess BBC

Hi Vera, thanks for being so welcoming!

I hope people will let me know if they're interested, or if they would just like to know a bit more, with of course no commitment to taking part - I feel that the growing trend of British women marrying foreign men should be represented as part of our documentary.

Unfortunately because we are filming a documentary we cannot offer people money to take part, but the filming commitments shouldn't be too great - we would hope to film 2 or 3 days with our presenter Cherry.

Whether people turn into overnight celebrities depends on how many viewers watch the programme!

Do get in touch for more info!

Jess

J

Jess BBC

ha ha! We are looking for a couple who are engaged to be married, perhaps living separately in different countries, or ideally living together in the UK on a fiance visa, planning their wedding...

This is quite specific though, so I am interested in hearing from anyone really - the bride needs to be living in the UK though.

Jx

C

chefref

I can't wait to watch this- when will it be airing and will it be shown on BBCAM? It will be even more exciting if I get to see some of my buddies on the show! (s)(s)

T

TunisiaMoon

ha ha! We are looking for a couple who are engaged to be married, perhaps living separately in different countries, or ideally living together in the UK on a fiance visa, planning their wedding...

This is quite specific though, so I am interested in hearing from anyone really - the bride needs to be living in the UK though.

Jx
Hi Jess and welcome!!

It's extremely difficult to obtain a visa for your tunisian partner especially before marriage. Tunisia aren't so keen on letting their people go easily lol!

If you were looking for women who were engaged to be married to a Tunisian, the woman being in the UK and the husband in Tunisia you would probably have much more response.

What i'm trying to say is that 99% of us married our husbands in Tunisia and then later obtained a visa for them for the UK.

If you can wait 5 years when i'm 40 and I divorce my tunisian husband, then go and remarry another one I'd be happy to be filmed heheheheheheeh :ben:

O

OHMYLORDYOUMUSTBEJOKINGME

Hi Jess and welcome!!

It's extremely difficult to obtain a visa for your tunisian partner especially before marriage. Tunisia aren't so keen on letting their people go easily lol!

If you were looking for women who were engaged to be married to a Tunisian, the woman being in the UK and the husband in Tunisia you would probably have much more response.

What i'm trying to say is that 99% of us married our husbands in Tunisia and then later obtained a visa for them for the UK.

If you can wait 5 years when i'm 40 and I divorce my tunisian husband, then go and remarry another one I'd be happy to be filmed heheheheheheeh :ben:
I CANT BELEIVE YOU SAID THAT JULZ DIVORCE THAT STUD !
THE MAN THAT FEEDS YOU ON A DAILY BASIS ,

Send him to me 2015

C

Caramel

Hi Vera, thanks for being so welcoming!

I hope people will let me know if they're interested, or if they would just like to know a bit more, with of course no commitment to taking part - I feel that the growing trend of British women marrying foreign men should be represented as part of our documentary.

Unfortunately because we are filming a documentary we cannot offer people money to take part, but the filming commitments shouldn't be too great - we would hope to film 2 or 3 days with our presenter Cherry.

Whether people turn into overnight celebrities depends on how many viewers watch the programme!

Do get in touch for more info!

Jess
Jess, what about doing a documentary on the many British and European women scammed by these love rats. A warning would then go out to governments and love rats alike.

This site should also be publicised as the other one Tunisia.com, is all lovey-dovey because most there are in what they consider, for the moment, good relationships. Many of them end up on TLR when they finally find a love rat in their once so perfect relationship.

You would be surprised to know that a great percentage of these marriages fail and there would certainly be enough cheated girlfriends, wives etc that would be willing to come forward. I for one, would be delighted. My case is ongoing at present but please read my post under Rat on a Rat entitled Ahmed Ben Abdullah Alouane and you will see what I am going through and what lengths he has gone to deceive me and take my money while still married to me in the UK.

For many, its not about love, but about 'money'.

M

mel

(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)
Dear Tunisia fans,

Are you a British woman over 40 and getting married to a foreign man? Is being part of a married couple important to you?

Renegade Pictures is producing a warm-hearted authored documentary looking at contemporary marriage in Britain.

The film will feature our presenter Cherry Healey who is getting married herself in June, meeting seven women of differing ages, situations and cultures who are planning their big day and future lives.

We are looking for charismatic brides-to-be who have met the man of their dreams abroad and are willing to talk to Cherry about their situation and why marriage is important to them.

Are you both currently living in the UK? Have you managed to escape visa complications? Perhaps you have children from a previous marriage - what do they make of your situation?

We would love to be able to demonstrate the trend of international marriages through someone's personal story in the film. If anyone is interested in appearing and would like to hear more about the film then please contact me confidentially at [email protected] or on 0207 449 3279.

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you!

A

abdessalemsbelle

Master_Spy said:
Barbwire may want to participate in the documentary. I would be interested to watch it, and see the nations response to their "relationship" :ben:
is barbwire the one that is 26 marrying a 17 year old?? Abs was 23 wen i married him and i was 17, there doesnt seem to be any difference there

L

liverpool girl

i am from liverpool in england, i have met an amazing person in yasmine hammamet, i live here and he lives there, we have talked about getting married in a year, but i am so stuck on how things work, with him being there and me being here. i want to move there and start a life there with him. we are both in constant contact and love each other very much. Getting married is soo important to me because i want to settle down and make a family but only in the right traditional way (marriage then children)....