Welcome to TLR

Be Aware!

TunisianBuster

Hi everyone,

I came across this forum by chance and I wanted to share my thoughts about this topic of foreigners being deceived by Tunisian males, sometimes by females as well!

First of all I'm a Tunisian guy, I'm from the heart of the Tunisian culture and I know exactly how Tunisians function and operate.

The thing in Tunisia is that values are circumstantial. What does this mean is that Tunisians don't hold values for long and all the time! If they have a goal (and basically their end destination is always money) they will let down their values and do whatever it takes to achieve that goal without caring about other people, and what their behaviors could bring to other humans!

And in case Tunisians hold values and they stick to them, they think these values don't apply to foreigners! A Tunisian street vendor might not rip off another fellow Tunisian, but he will rip off a foreigner whether he is British, German or even another Arab national!
The ironic thing is that Tunisians brag about this and see it as an achievement! And I can tell you it's a common culture across the whole society! Even those who don't deceive foreigners won't feel sorry for them, and won't show their resentment with whoever does such bad behavior! Probably they will laugh about it!

Now in regards of this marriage issue between Tunisians and foreigners, I want to warn everybody whether they are men or women, young or old to never fall for a Tunisian (again males and females) because the only thing they have in mind is to use you! Either to grant them a visa to go abroad or to rip you off! And no matter how he or she shows you intimacy, love, compassion, you name it, don't fall for them! It's just a play and all they are looking for is their own benefit, so you better be careful!

I see that this forum is mainly talking about Tunisian males but I can tell you females are doing this too! I know many stories of girls deceiving foreigners, suck their money and dump them at the end! Even celebrities fell for their poisonous tricks! I remember a couple of years ago a foreign football player married a Tunisian girl who stole all his money with her family and they kicked him out from his own house! He became homeless and slept on benches in public parks!!!

This idea of marrying a foreigner for self benefits is wide spread, it's a CULTURE! I know many people who are trying this all the time! And they talk about it openly with their friends and families, and the latter are OK with it and actually encourage them to do it!

So please, if you get to know someone from Tunisia don't be fooled by the good treatment from his/her family and friends, they are just playing a role in their dirty play!! They are all seeing you as a bank account that they need to empty in their own pockets!

While I'm writing this I'm feeling so sorry for what I'm typing but this is the reality! I love my country, but unfortunately we have plenty of lowlife people and in general people lack values! They are complete selfish and don't care about other humans especially foreigners! Of course we have good people, but the majority are bad eggs!

My final advice, don't fall for a Tunisian whether it's for marriage, business or whatever, especially if you got to know him/her in sketchy and/or abnormal circumstances! (online, he is an animator in a Tunisian hotel, he is not clear about his job, he is not educated, he is pretty poor, he has prior, his friends and family don't look trustworthy, etc...) Unless he/she is clean as we a whistle don't think about it twice to reject him.

I know a couple of people who are married to foreigners and they are happy and built great families. These are usually highly educated Tunisians with already good financial situation and are not in need of anybody to grant them visas to go abroad. They are married really for love. But these type of Tunisians are scarce.

So please in case it happened that you might be attracted to Tunisians (I don't know maybe some people are) or want to marry a Tunisian for any reason (a good one of course), or you want to start a business with a Tunisian, look for someone from this category, means he/she is highly educated, already has money, and can travel abroad without your help. Other than this just avoid it.

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Hi everyone,

I came across this forum by chance and I wanted to share my thoughts about this topic of foreigners being deceived by Tunisian males, sometimes by females as well!

First of all I'm a Tunisian guy, I'm from the heart of the Tunisian culture and I know exactly how Tunisians function and operate.

The thing in Tunisia is that values are circumstantial. What does this mean is that Tunisians don't hold values for long and all the time! If they have a goal (and basically their end destination is always money) they will let down their values and do whatever it takes to achieve that goal without caring about other people, and what their behaviors could bring to other humans!

And in case Tunisians hold values and they stick to them, they think these values don't apply to foreigners! A Tunisian street vendor might not rip off another fellow Tunisian, but he will rip off a foreigner whether he is British, German or even another Arab national!
The ironic thing is that Tunisians brag about this and see it as an achievement! And I can tell you it's a common culture across the whole society! Even those who don't deceive foreigners won't feel sorry for them, and won't show their resentment with whoever does such bad behavior! Probably they will laugh about it!

Now in regards of this marriage issue between Tunisians and foreigners, I want to warn everybody whether they are men or women, young or old to never fall for a Tunisian (again males and females) because the only thing they have in mind is to use you! Either to grant them a visa to go abroad or to rip you off! And no matter how he or she shows you intimacy, love, compassion, you name it, don't fall for them! It's just a play and all they are looking for is their own benefit, so you better be careful!

I see that this forum is mainly talking about Tunisian males but I can tell you females are doing this too! I know many stories of girls deceiving foreigners, suck their money and dump them at the end! Even celebrities fell for their poisonous tricks! I remember a couple of years ago a foreign football player married a Tunisian girl who stole all his money with her family and they kicked him out from his own house! He became homeless and slept on benches in public parks!!!

This idea of marrying a foreigner for self benefits is wide spread, it's a CULTURE! I know many people who are trying this all the time! And they talk about it openly with their friends and families, and the latter are OK with it and actually encourage them to do it!

So please, if you get to know someone from Tunisia don't be fooled by the good treatment from his/her family and friends, they are just playing a role in their dirty play!! They are all seeing you as a bank account that they need to empty in their own pockets!

While I'm writing this I'm feeling so sorry for what I'm typing but this is the reality! I love my country, but unfortunately we have plenty of lowlife people and in general people lack values! They are complete selfish and don't care about other humans especially foreigners! Of course we have good people, but the majority are bad eggs!

My final advice, don't fall for a Tunisian whether it's for marriage, business or whatever, especially if you got to know him/her in sketchy and/or abnormal circumstances! (online, he is an animator in a Tunisian hotel, he is not clear about his job, he is not educated, he is pretty poor, he has prior, his friends and family don't look trustworthy, etc...) Unless he/she is clean as we a whistle don't think about it twice to reject him.

I know a couple of people who are married to foreigners and they are happy and built great families. These are usually highly educated Tunisians with already good financial situation and are not in need of anybody to grant them visas to go abroad. They are married really for love. But these type of Tunisians are scarce.

So please in case it happened that you might be attracted to Tunisians (I don't know maybe some people are) or want to marry a Tunisian for any reason (a good one of course), or you want to start a business with a Tunisian, look for someone from this category, means he/she is highly educated, already has money, and can travel abroad without your help. Other than this just avoid it.
So who are you in this? We have many tunisians who come here and try to give us good advices.. And do you know what? They are rats too

Mario666

Rat Expert
Hi everyone,

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hello, fortunately I was not scammed by a Tunisian, but I have read a lot as Young men look for sex with older foreign men to scam, then those young men send gifts to women from other countries to show that they are in love with them. The question here would be why does a tenecino like you give advice to us? When we are the ones who know the Tunisians best.

TunisianBuster

So who are you in this? We have many tunisians who come here and try to give us good advices.. And do you know what? They are rats too
Who am I?
As I said I came across this forum by chance! And about me, I'm a young Tunisian entrepreneur and founder of a startup with around 90% of our business flow coming from the US and UK.
I hold an engineering degree in agronomy, and because of my business I deal a lot with foreigners and especially Americans and Brits. And also I read a lot, in English (for those wondering about my English).

Why I posted this?
As I mentioned I'm from Tunisia and I know well how Tunisians think and behave, and because I read a lot about psychology and self development I tried to give some sort of an analyze of what's happening and also give an advice to everyone to be wary!

I understand the anger of all those who were victims of Tunisians, and I'm really showing my sympathy and I even represent my apology for a thing done by my notorious fellow citizens. But, I think we should be respectful to whoever express his thoughts in a decent way.

I'm not here to look for some relationship (as you have called others rats)! I'm not bragging, but I'm not in need of anyone from anywhere in the world to grant me a visa or money or anything! I got all these, and I got them by busting my ass and working hard! I did it by my own effort and went from bottom to top by myself!
I have no issue with anybody or any nationality on this planet. Because of my business I have friends from around the world. I have an idea about different cultures, and I have respect for everyone. I love learning and I love improving myself and become a better person everyday.

Why I'm giving you advice?
I'm not the expert, or the good Samaritan who will save everybody but personally I see what is done by those young Tunisian guys as something very terrible and shameful, and I hate seeing people gotten used, so I'm trying to warn you and advise as a reporter from the battle field. No matter what you hear and no matter what you think, I'm from that country and I know better how those people think and what they are looking for.

I'm gonna be vulnerable here but it's OK, I like being clear and straight forward! I guess because of the huge contact with foreigners, again mostly Americans and Brits, I got very close to them, I feel their love for me, and the tight bind built between us, I have some sort of empathy and love that I felt it's my duty to "protect" them from a harm I've seen happening since being a kid. I can't create legislation, I can't punish the evil, but the least I could do is giving you some advice and warning you.

Again, I understand the anger, I'm showing my sympathy, and I'll appreciate having respect as a ruler in this discussion.

Thank you!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Who am I?
As I said I came across this forum by chance! And about me, I'm a young Tunisian entrepreneur and founder of a startup with around 90% of our business flow coming from the US and UK.
I hold an engineering degree in agronomy, and because of my business I deal a lot with foreigners and especially Americans and Brits. And also I read a lot, in English (for those wondering about my English).

Why I posted this?
As I mentioned I'm from Tunisia and I know well how Tunisians think and behave, and because I read a lot about psychology and self development I tried to give some sort of an analyze of what's happening and also give an advice to everyone to be wary!

I understand the anger of all those who were victims of Tunisians, and I'm really showing my sympathy and I even represent my apology for a thing done by my notorious fellow citizens. But, I think we should be respectful to whoever express his thoughts in a decent way.

I'm not here to look for some relationship (as you have called others rats)! I'm not bragging, but I'm not in need of anyone from anywhere in the world to grant me a visa or money or anything! I got all these, and I got them by busting my ass and working hard! I did it by my own effort and went from bottom to top by myself!
I have no issue with anybody or any nationality on this planet. Because of my business I have friends from around the world. I have an idea about different cultures, and I have respect for everyone. I love learning and I love improving myself and become a better person everyday.

Why I'm giving you advice?
I'm not the expert, or the good Samaritan who will save everybody but personally I see what is done by those young Tunisian guys as something very terrible and shameful, and I hate seeing people gotten used, so I'm trying to warn you and advise as a reporter from the battle field. No matter what you hear and no matter what you think, I'm from that country and I know better how those people think and what they are looking for.

I'm gonna be vulnerable here but it's OK, I like being clear and straight forward! I guess because of the huge contact with foreigners, again mostly Americans and Brits, I got very close to them, I feel their love for me, and the tight bind built between us, I have some sort of empathy and love that I felt it's my duty to "protect" them from a harm I've seen happening since being a kid. I can't create legislation, I can't punish the evil, but the least I could do is giving you some advice and warning you.

Again, I understand the anger, I'm showing my sympathy, and I'll appreciate having respect as a ruler in this discussion.

Thank you!
Thank you.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
What is insufficient priveleges to reply to some posts? Since you imposed them. It says so at bottom of this screenshot. After Responding to Minnie’s insidious questions.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
And u keep on this the 4 thread u keep mentioning me...envouis of me or what
I am not envious of you in the slightest. I pity you after reading about your rat husband in previous posts. You make random accusations that you yourself are guilty of. You approached my Fiance on fb with your real profile not to help but discredit me just because you heard he had a big dong and last night you changed your fb to private well done. Mines still open to public as I've nothing to hide. I don"t wish to PM you like my "favourite moderator" suggests to get more slaps on the wrists for answering. Good luck with your life and I mean that sincerely.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I am not envious of you in the slightest. I pity you after reading about your rat husband in previous posts. You make random accusations that you yourself are guilty of. You approached my Fiance on fb with your real profile not to help but discredit me just because you heard he had a big dong and last night you changed your fb to private well done. Mines still open to public as I've nothing to hide. I don"t wish to PM you like my "favourite moderator" suggests to get more slaps on the wrists for answering. Good luck with your life and I mean that sincerely.
My Fiance, My Fiance, blah, blah, blah!!! Just because he has a big D##k? WTF? Grow up old woman!!!

Sara

Ratslayer
@minnie you did that ????

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Not u Anna but that grandma who keeps having to fight tooth and nail to justify why here prostitute loves only her hhhhhhh
Seriously you both need to stop - I have asked you nicely.

Final warning.

You have no respect to the original poster and think hijacking a post is okay?

Put each other on ignore before I have to think about curtailing you.

MH