Welcome to TLR

Before you out your rat

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I knew it !!! You work for MI6,,00TP.....Thats why your never shaken or stirred..I wont ask your name ,because then i guess youll have to shoot me !!! The names Pants ,Tiger pants !!! :love: :love:
bubbled me - I am an undercover operative - Outing Rats is my sweet spot- over and out Pants - Tiger Pants - just going to shake ( not stir) myself a martini :D

Last edited:

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
There are many variations of rats ,that want to take down TLR ..Causing chaos internally ,by pitting memebr against member...A new members aggresive behavour ,shows an agenda a mission to pick a fight with someone...False victims appear to sow confusion and not all are Tunisian ...So i would suggest dont interact throug PM with new members...unless you also invite @Mica or @MH007 into the converstion as well ..
I agree with this simple. Thanks for pointing out they their are variations of rats. We have to be mindful to take a step back and ask ourselves why are they contacting me? Nothing good behind it, only to cause chaos and stir mess. It’s important that we keep the focus on bezness.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
No you can’t block. The person must unblock you. You won’t find them if you’re blocked.
There are many variations of rats ,that want to take down TLR ..Causing chaos internally ,by pitting memebr against member...A new members aggresive behavour ,shows an agenda a mission to pick a fight with someone...False victims appear to sow confusion and not all are Tunisian ...So i would suggest dont interact throug PM with new members...unless you also invite @Mica or @MH007 into the converstion as well ..
Indeed @simple , you can always read between the lines!!! When they post something

Liona

Major Ratslayer
What I mean is, can I block when I’m blocked already, Roo2??!!
Actually, you can. I did it myself. You only need to know his current relevant FB name ( because the person could change it). You have to go to "Settings" then "Blocking". and put in the field "Block users" that very name you wish to block. After this you will see a list of persons with this name. The one you need will be in this list ( even if he blocked you already), just click on his name.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Actually, you can. I did it myself. You only need to know his current relevant FB name ( because the person could change it). You have to go to "Settings" then "Blocking". and put in the field "Block users" that very name you wish to block. After this you will see a list of persons with this name. The one you need will be in this list ( even if he blocked you already), just click on his name.
Thank you, Liona.................