Welcome to TLR

Ben Ahmed Nejib, Monastir/Sousse

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
I swear there was None of that , I took his phone to see what he was doing all the time and he was betting . Which is really bad to me . So I said what you need , the "landlord " was phoning , and I have the money with good intention. If anyone had a drink with my money they can choke on it
The woman on the foto told me he use his phone a lot to check football results, because he gamles on the football games. :Evil:

black_angel

Major Ratslayer
Donna....you are a muslim? So PLEASE how IS it possible THAT you HAVE a daughter without a marriage? Jesus 2? I don't like this show "oh I love Islam (or any ither religions) I wear a scarf over my hair, but I don't follow the rules'.

You already had a bad relationship with a Rat- why are you falling in love AGAIN and mAke stupid mistakes LIKE Sendunf money?
You knew this Site- why you didnt check the name There?
Sorry...For me you are (this time) No victim- you LIKE to play with Fire...
@cloud ... dont go so far in your opinions... being a single mother doesnt mean that a woman is a slut. And the religion is not really matter here. I cant see Donna's words about that how she became a single mother so dont judge cause the reasons of that might surprise you. If anyone of us knew that our rats are rats - we wouldnt be here now...

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Yeah that's true he does
I would like to ask you ... you are a Muslim.. why would you want to be with a man that certainly is not? but worst than that portrays himself to be, but acts the total opposite to Islamic teachings.. why do you defend him and have excuses or justify his behaviours. there is obvious evidence that he is a rat.. there also are many women on here who are muslim that have been ratted on this makes no difference to them.. why would a muslim man take money fron you? this is haram.. what is it you are not seeing with this rat?

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Be carefull, This is how it all start. Calling 24/7. Viber, FB, Skyping and and. this is their game.
1. Make you adicted to them. Cal all the time. Talk for hours. Sweet talking. Asking about ur life. It feels flatering . So much interest, understanding and love.
2. Start to tell about their problem. Armey, Bad situation, Sick familymembers, lost job.....not nessesarely ask direckt for money, but it is clear that a little (or big) money can help them out of their problem
3. Come to Tunisia!! We can rent a flat. Stay together. I can find good place!! not expencive!!
4. When this is in box and u have the tickets ask for gifts. Clothes, alcohol, chockolade and and. In Tunisia no good qality!! You bring from ur country!!
5. You come. You met family. Everybody so charming and lovely!! His friends so nice!! But be sure it is you who pay for every coffie cup arround the table!! And everything else too
6. You are my love!! Age is just a number!! Lets get married!! Here we cant stay together without beeing married!!!
If you do go into this relationship THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
1. Now it will be not so inportant to cal all the time. The long sweet cals are now more about that he need financial help. If you dont send money you are a selfish person. Do not understand his needs. the long sweet conversations are now change into fights.
2. Now tunisia is not interesting unless you come with money for buisness and buy or rent a home. You must make me a visa. Here no future. Only with money. Better future in Europe. If he get problem getting visa it is your foult!!!
3. Want more and more gifts. Tablets, pc phone. What about a car?? and traviing (you pay) money money money
Like a Tunisian honest man i talk to say.... Here a man maybe have to save for ages to get married. Much more easy with Europeen, It is cheap. Do cost nothing. It is all about money and visa. Why do you think a young man married an older woman!?? He stay married to her for let say 5 years. Then he have 1. save money by work in europe for the future...2. she have give him money for a start and buisness in tunisia. Then he can marrie a Tunisian girl his own age and start a real family
Excellent post Tiger, I have posted it here because I think it would be good reading for @Donna DMCG

R

rose711

I hope Donna doesn't still think it is safe to visit now with the imposition of martial law , the threats of future attacks and the President admitting to serious lapses in security within the country.

I really hope that this wakes her up.

Roses have thorns

This was about my ex, the stories about him were proved untrue far too late
I know Ben (Nejib) He is a big fat rat, he had at least 2 other women sending him money while I was with him, I've spoken to one but the other a Geman girl, I haven't been able to trace to warn her, maybe she has posted on the German forum? Im not ready to write my story here yet, I new he was on here and that there are two facebook pages and I hoped that would be enough warning for everyone, but it seems not.
I do not have the proof you seem to want but ask yourself why would I bother to find out he was on here and then come to respond to your thread if I didn't know him? I got rid of all photo's, all Western Union receipts and everything because I don't want any reminders so sorry no proof
I can tell you like the other lady in the photo that he gambles almost contstantly on the football, He might be telling you he's a muslim but he drinks daily, smokes occasionally, lies about almost everything and I never knew him to go to the mosque. He comes across as a really nice guy, even when you catch him out in his lies but he is a prize manipulator. He occasionly direct asked me to lend him small amounts of money but mostly his trick is to act distressed so you'll ask him whats wrong then tells you he doesn't want to worry you, its not youre problem blahblah so you try to prize it out of him and then offer to help Hahaha
I don't know whats true or not about his family becos he told the other woman completely different things to wot he told me and family members I met probably not even family.
He told me he lived in Sahline but I've been told by others that he lives in Sousse and/or monastir, so who knows?
He definitely knows he can't send money out of Tunisia so when he told you he would pay the money back it was another lie.
His friends will all tell you what a 'good' guy he is because they are all in on the scam and they will treat you like a 'princess' as they like to say to help his scam, just like he helps them with their scams but when you end the relationship they tell you he bad and try to hit on you themselves. I wish I'd kept some of the facebook/skype messages but im also glad I deleted them.
I want him out of my life, to forget him forever, so I do not want to linger here talking about him, I just wanted to add to this thread to make the warning is stronger.
I will check in occasionally so if any other victims want to pm me feel free, Like the lady in the photo I didn't want to come forward publicly but I don't want others to go through wot I went through.
@FoolInLove please tell her she can pm me if she wants to.

Last edited:
R

rose711

At least @Donna DMCG can't get to Tunisia now and if she is there she is being told urgently to leave.

We tried to tell her and others that it is very dangerous to travel now. This will stop her at least for a few months.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
At least @Donna DMCG can't get to Tunisia now and if she is there she is being told urgently to leave.

We tried to tell her and others that it is very dangerous to travel now. This will stop her at least for a few months.
Unfortunately he'll still have internet and mobile, all this makes it easier for him to play the poor poverty stricken victim (or Charity Case as @Donna DMCG so eloquently described him) and he won't have to tolerate any visiting females :whistle:.

He'll have all the time in the world to sit in the coffee after visiting WU to pick up his daily 'earnings'.

Last edited:
R

rose711

Unfortunately he'll still have internet and mobile, all this makes it easier for him to play the poor poverty stricken victim without having to tolerate any visiting females. He'll have all the time in the world to sit in the coffee after visiting WU to pick up his daily takings.
At least she will be physically safe, though I understand your point. You are absolutely right.

A

AmberHeart

Yep, he's started to try to contact me again gŕrrr :Evil: trying to convince me he misses me so much, he's sorry for what he's done, he's changed, please come back blahblahblah :snore:
Sorry arsehole but this credit card was well and truly cut to shreds and can never be used again :thumbsup:
After how long is he trying again to contact you? :/ this is something that rats love, setting victims on reserve and going back to get whatever they can. Xx

L

Laura2014

About 4 years since last contact :rolleyes:
He must be short of pickings at the moment.
Or maybe he heard a rumour that I won the lottery :sneaky:
I truly hope you did win the lottery and could flaunt your new found wealth in his eye. Oh the thought of him seeing a big house, multiple cars and trainers galore could send him into a non recoverable seizure.

That would be justice.:p

Roses have thorns

First I would like to thank the vigilance of the admin team for bringing something to my attention and I'm really grateful.
Luckily I have met MH in the past and she recognized me from the information they gave so she was able to contact me and let me know.

It seems a member has messaged the admins with threatening messages to me personally, giving them my personal details, on the assumption that I am Mica, one of the admin.
As I live in Tunisia they are threatening to expose my personal identity to the bezness community and close friends, claiming that I am an admin on TLR to try to stir up trouble :mad:

I would like to set the record straight, I am ********.
Most friends here in Tunisia have probably guessed that I am Roses have thorns on TLR (if they read here) as I have mainly posted on this thread and they know that this is my ex.

So do your worst you vile pieces of Shite, tell your lies to whoever you want, any friends of value will know the truth.

I am not Mica
I am Roses have thorns
I am *******

Edited by Admin MH007 - personal details deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
First I would like to thank the vigilance of the admin team for bringing something to my attention and I'm really grateful.
Luckily I have met MH in the past and she recognized me from the information they gave so she was able to contact me and let me know.

It seems a member has messaged the admins with threatening messages to me personally, giving them my personal details, on the assumption that I am Mica, one of the admin.
As I live in Tunisia they are threatening to expose my personal identity to the bezness community and close friends, claiming that I am an admin on TLR to try to stir up trouble :mad:

I would like to set the record straight, I am *********.
Most friends here in Tunisia have probably guessed that I am Roses have thorns on TLR (if they read here) as I have mainly posted on this thread and they know that this is my ex.

So do your worst you vile pieces of Shite, tell your lies to whoever you want, any friends of value will know the truth.

I am not Mica
I am Roses have thorns
I am ********
Thank you Roses and thank you for your bravery posting this.

I can assure you the said member was immediately banned.

Hugs

MH x

Last edited:

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
As MH said, its brave to post this and sadly really sick that you have been put in the position of having to post your personal details.
I was really thrown when I got that message and much relieved when MH knew who you were so we could let you know. Hugs and hopefully there are no comebacks for you.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
As MH said, its brave to post this and sadly really sick that you have been put in the position of having to post your personal details.
I was really thrown when I got that message and much relieved when MH knew who you were so we could let you know. Hugs and hopefully there are no comebacks for you.
I agree with this. None should be in the position of having to disclose their identity.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
If these members were not rats,,,I dont understand why they needed to blackmail and threaten other members ,,Being told your on TLR while living in Tunisia is a rotten thing to do and quite dangerous ,,
Yes it is truly sickening and anyone involved with these despicable people should be ashamed of themselves so if you are reading this just think how you would feel and ask yourself why you acquaint yourself with such nastiness.

Luckily we nip it in the bud quickly - keeps me on my claws toes.

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I have read this thread and I assume there where members who outed this woman her real idetinty ? Members from the past who where helped with info about their rats and seek help on here. As MH said they should be ashamed it's beyond my understanding how anybody who went through the same experience can do such a thing.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I have read this thread and I assume there where members who outed this woman her real idetinty ? Members from the past who where helped with info about their rats and seek help on here. As MH said they should be ashamed it's beyond my understanding how anybody who went through the same experience can do such a thing.
They will get bored eventually :thumbsup: and yes I don't understand it either but united we stand divided we fall :whistle:

MH x