Welcome to TLR

Ben Ahmed Nejib, Monastir/Sousse

Roses have thorns

If these members were not rats,,,I dont understand why they needed to blackmail and threaten other members ,,Being told your on TLR while living in Tunisia is a rotten thing to do and quite dangerous ,,
Last year I recieved a Facebook message I thought was from a relative of my rat it was an odd message threatening but didn't make sense. I posted it here and another member (an ex moderator) contacted me and said the message was clearly intended for her she knew from the content (it's now been removed) So now I'm apparently two other members LOL.
I don't know why anyone is so obsessed to keep doing this and it seems because I live here Maybe it's someone I've met in Tunisia and their making assumptions about me? . Yes it could be dangerous but I'm very low profile on here so don't feel like I'm a threat to anyone and anyone who knows me personally here knows who my ex was and so knows who i am on TLR. It's all very odd :confused:

Last edited:

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Last year I recieved a Facebook message I thought was from a relative of my rat it was an odd message threatening but didn't make sense. I posted it here and another member (an ex moderator) contacted me and said the message was clearly intended for her she knew from the content (it's now been removed) So now I'm apparently two other members LOL.
I don't know why anyone is so obsessed to keep doing this and it seems because I live here Maybe it's someone I've met in Tunisia and their making assumptions about me? . Yes it could be dangerous but I'm very low profile on here so don't feel like I'm a threat to anyone and anyone who knows me personally here knows who my ex was and so knows who i am on TLR. It's all very odd :confused:
It does seem that someone has been trying to find out your TLR ID but now that you've outed yourself there's no point in them bothering anymore. Strange, as you say, with a little bit of reading on here anyone who knows you could have worked it out easily. Some people just love subterfuge :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
It’s sickening all those games trying to find out victims identities. Sometimes I’ve read here they get their profile by watching a posted rat. Why the focus goes to a victim? Should remain on the criminal and we all should be empathic with their victims. Our identities are nobody’s business. :Evil:

Gamora

Major Ratslayer
It’s sickening all those games trying to find out victims identities. Sometimes I’ve read here they get their profile by watching a posted rat. Why the focus goes to a victim? Should remain on the criminal and we all should be empathic with their victims. Our identities are nobody’s business. :Evil:
But we have old members and rats who are hell bent on outing people because they are obsessively weird and angry.

There are legal actions that can be taken to stop them. Stalking and harassment is a crime and no one on the internet is safe from prosecution, especially if you know the perpetrator.

I will say this, if anyone does this to me, I will go at great lengths to prosecute you and make your life hell. You won't know what sleep feels like when I am done with you. Sometimes you got to get angry and fed up. ;)

Roses have thorns

This gets stranger and stranger, some one really has a fixation with me :rolleyes:
Just opened my message requests on Facebook and found this message :confused:
In response, no, I am not ashamed but for your information although it's none of your business, yes I have some good Tunisian friends, some who are younger than me, I am single and I am not administrator here on TLR as anyone can see, in fact, I rarely posted on here until all this Shite started.
You are the one hiding behind fake accounts to send your sick messages, I don't give a Shite who knows who I am.
For anyone who wants confirmation here is my Facebook profile it openly confirms that I live in Tunisia, so what, why should I feel ashamed?
Feel free towaste your time, send as many messages as you want, while you're trying to hassle me at least you're leaving someone else alone.
Facebook link deleted by admin

20200826_083358.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This gets stranger and stranger, some one really has a fixation with me :rolleyes:
In response, no, I am not ashamed but for your information although it's none of your business, yes I have some good Tunisian friends, some who are younger than me, I am single and I am not administrator here on TLR as anyone can see, in fact, I rarely posted on here until all this Shite started.
You are the one hiding behind fake accounts to send your sick messages, I don't give a Shite who knows who I am.
For anyone who wants confirmation here is my Facebook profile it openly confirms that I live in Tunisia, so what, why should I feel ashamed?
Feel free towaste your time, send as many messages as you want, while you're trying to hassle me at least you're leaving someone else alone.
Woow just woow how sick can these people be???? They dont have a life I guess. It is sickening that some people do this. I am sorry you have to go through this maybe it is better you remove your name and Facebook or all rats will try contact you :(

Roses have thorns

Woow just woow how sick can these people be???? They dont have a life I guess. It is sickening that some people do this. I am sorry you have to go through this maybe it is better you remove your name and Facebook or all rats will try contact you :(
Thanks Butterflies, I prefer to leave it up. I dont care who knows my facebook but whoever it is seems to think I'll feel threatened Pffff I don't
I'm constantly getting friends requests from rats anyway so a few more won't make much difference

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Butterflies, I prefer to leave it up. I dont care who knows my facebook but whoever it is seems to think I'll feel threatened Pffff I don't
I'm constantly getting friends requests from rats anyway so a few more won't make much difference
links

I'm so sorry this is happening to you and please feel free to message myself or MH if you want to talk about it
I do understand your reasons for wanting to post your Facebook link and the screen shot but it is never advisable to post your personal details so I do have to edit it out of your post.
I will however, leave the screenshot as it is clearly from a fake account and is relevant to your post.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Facebook link deleted by admin

View attachment 67730
Freaks!

So they posted from a fake fb?

Do you thinks it's someone in Tunisia that knows you?

I would advise you to block your name out of the screenshot and repost it.

MH x