Welcome to TLR

Betrayed

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yep i loved that part im just mad he dont want me but fewer sentences later i really like you. Are you serious about me or not. You looked beautiful in that pic sorry i crash bike left phone with friend the lies and said he lost it at motorcycle “accident”what a crock of shizznit.
« You was beautiful in the picture », “I miss you” etc.. after cursing like he thinks that saying compliments and nice things is going to make it all all right. « I crash bike left phone with friend » This is amazing how often they can have accidents or stuff happening with their phone. They aren’t even subtile and creative with their lies.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Perfect examples of when mumma should have swallowed that load :thumbsup:

MH x
And to think that the mothers are proud of their precious sons and think they are God’s gift to women. No wonder these guys believe they’re the sh... (pardon my French..) Their mommas always worshiped the ground they walk on and let them get away with everything since they were little and the fathers are big wimps who say nothing. You’d think that as parents, they would have taught their kids to have respect for other people. No they think they have raised real men. Smh

Last edited:

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
And to think that the mothers are proud of their precious sons and think they are God’s gift to women. No wonder these guys believe they’re the sh... (pardon my French..) Their mommas always worshiped the ground they walk on and let them get away with everything since they were little and the fathers are big wimps who say nothing. You’d think that as parents, they would have taught their kids to have respect for other people. No they think they have raised real men. Smh

i seriously cannot stand such moms!!!...they are soooooo pathetic! and live in ridiculous fantasies thinking their son is the "best there is"..blah blah.. i literally puke at this medieval mentality :sick::sick: ..it's like as long as he was born 'male' it makes him "prince charming" by default Lmao..they need to wake the f up it's 2020 and get reality checks!! oh and something i realised is those moms ALWAYS have sons who are society's dregs!!

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
Im actually really feeling betrayed right now i never thought i would ever Fall for this and to catch feelings for someone i never met! I mean i must be going insane! He is talking to my so called friend i had her facebook him to see what he would do and now there talking behind my back and he blocked me for her. Why do i even care this is so wrong! And she’s falling for it and lien for him its sick!
Better your ex friend ran off with an Internet love than your husband to be or worse spouse! They deserve eachother. Cheating rats.

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
and we work together which makes It even worse.
Find a better boyfriend who takes you out on nice dates to restaurants and holiday together. When he’s done with her he’ll come sniffing back. As for her she betrayed you and in a way saved you from losing your money. Rest of us have had serious damage to our atms! Wish I could take my own advice at times! I fell in love online before I met my Fiancé in person. It does happen. I see it like penfriends from my generation.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Find a better boyfriend who takes you out on nice dates to restaurants and holiday together. When he’s done with her he’ll come sniffing back. As for her she betrayed you and in a way saved you from losing your money. Rest of us have had serious damage to our atms! Wish I could take my own advice at times! I fell in love online before I met my Fiancé in person. It does happen. I see it like penfriends from my generation.
But its like having a pen friend on death row..

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
i seriously cannot stand such moms!!!...they are soooooo pathetic! and live in ridiculous fantasies thinking their son is the "best there is"..blah blah.. i literally puke at this medieval mentality :sick::sick: ..it's like as long as he was born 'male' it makes him "prince charming" by default Lmao..they need to wake the f up it's 2020 and get reality checks!! oh and something i realised is those moms ALWAYS have sons who are society's dregs!!
No, in the Muslim calendar they are in 1441 and not 2020 like us. So, we can say they are still living in Middle Ages today lol

Stay Woke

So sorry you arre having this hard time. But better find out now than later dear!
You found out that your internet friend is up to no good and that your so called lady friend is not trustworthy...a lot to manage at a time!
Analyse why you fell for this internet guy, you surely had a weak spot and he managed to worm his way through it.
Just cut all contact with him, best not to lose your time and energy with him.
I would cut all ties with her too. She seems like a frienemy , they are worse than enemies.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
And that is what im having a hard time with as to why anyone in there right mind, would wanna be a “frienemy” to someone that has done nothing but go well out of the way to help and has been nothing but a true honest loyal friend.
This post is meant for the frienemy comment.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
And that is what im having a hard time with as to why anyone in there right mind, would wanna be a “frienemy” to someone that has done nothing but go well out of the way to help and has been nothing but a true honest loyal friend.
The saddest part of it is not everyone has the same thinking of friendship. Some people are just friends for benefits as to genuine friends are there for you in good times and bad times and support you.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Yeah i figured she was a fake when i met her. I just know that if someone treated me nothing but good i sures heck wouldnt make up storys about them to get others to think differently. Its a cold world out there and when you come across someone actually real you would think You would appreciate it. Amd its not my fault her bf which is my friend before they even met told her he likes me more. She knows i dont look at him in any way but a friend and i proved that to her. And was always honest when he would lie to her about stopping over to say hi. She would call me and ask if he was there he would tell me
To say no but i didnt because i know how it feels. My kids dad would do
Same thing to me everyone would lie for him and i know how it feels. Bottom line she knows i been there for her whenever she needed day or night. She just used me like she used her bf. I guess whatever helps her sleep at night. But im not into
Sneaky games and lies im more then willing to admit when im in the wrong. And i have done no wrong to this chic which i Know is on here in “disguise” which understandable to sincere members.

Last edited:

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
The saddest part of it is not everyone has the same thinking of friendship. Some people are just friends for benefits as to genuine friends are there for you in good times and bad times and support you.
Yeah well i was there for her and she has nothing else to say maybe behind my back but im all about honesty i dont have time for games ive had my fair share played on me for 17 years by sociopath narcissist dont have the time or day for it. And can see clearly through it.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
And iam good i called it shes the biggest rat on this website. But not to sly thats for sure. Lool karma sucks thats all i have to say and little does she know he basically told me numerous times in a non scholant way.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
And iam good i called it shes the biggest rat on this website. But not to sly thats for sure. Lool karma sucks thats all i have to say and little does she know he basically told me numerous times in a non scholant way.
I am sorry you went through such a bad experience with a so called friend stay clear from her all you can do. We all have life's before and after the rat everyone has bagage from past or childhood. The important thing is to try find honest friends and leave the bad ones in the past if possible xxxx

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Yep the friend is hooked on the “fahmi” guy. sad thing is he is driving her insane and the games there playing with me is sad. Shes calling me all kinds of names
Making up storys that are all lies to people at work and to the “fahmi” and he believs it. Its like she lashed out on me saying im a sociopath/ narcissist and alot more and shes still denying talking to him. He called me yesterday and i told him my phone came up as third party contact so i asked him who was on the phone and he stumbled his words and said a “friend” im sure it was her. Shes a huge rat and the most rotten person i have ever met. She not only has the decency to admit talking to him, but to top it off shes calling me names and making up lies about me and im a horrible person cause she had a “mental breakdown” cause i been harassing her for months now. Thats a bunch of bs i would and have text her here and there giving her another chance to admit there talking but she never will shes sick. And he told me in a non scholant way . ( it laughs at you in eveything) she will drive you crazy” but what i went threw last night the horrible things she was saying im starting to believe they planned it in some sorta sick dimented way.

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Im actually really feeling betrayed right now i never thought i would ever Fall for this and to catch feelings for someone i never met! I mean i must be going insane! He is talking to my so called friend i had her facebook him to see what he would do and now there talking behind my back and he blocked me for her. Why do i even care this is so wrong! And she’s falling for it and lien for him its sick!
These rats are also very interested to know “who your female friends” are, yep this does not surprise me, it happened to me also but my friends were clever enough to block him, if you Have female friends on you fb list adjust your settings to “me only” , but the rats will be in the lookout as to who “likes” your posts, if it’s one of your female friends they’ll go for it, best thing to do is to ask your female friends to block ALL tunisians who appear in your friends list.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yep the friend is hooked on the “fahmi” guy. sad thing is he is driving her insane and the games there playing with me is sad. Shes calling me all kinds of names
Making up storys that are all lies to people at work and to the “fahmi” and he believs it. Its like she lashed out on me saying im a sociopath/ narcissist and alot more and shes still denying talking to him. He called me yesterday and i told him my phone came up as third party contact so i asked him who was on the phone and he stumbled his words and said a “friend” im sure it was her. Shes a huge rat and the most rotten person i have ever met. She not only has the decency to admit talking to him, but to top it off shes calling me names and making up lies about me and im a horrible person cause she had a “mental breakdown” cause i been harassing her for months now. Thats a bunch of bs i would and have text her here and there giving her another chance to admit there talking but she never will shes sick. And he told me in a non scholant way . ( it laughs at you in eveything) she will drive you crazy” but what i went threw last night the horrible things she was saying im starting to believe they planned it in some sorta sick dimented way.
Sorry to hear that this happens to you. They do indeed search on your list in fb to find other women. Mine is set to me only. Is he your bf or not as I am confused? When he is not then stop talking to him and block him. He will only make more trouble for you as he knows your friend works with you. Send you hugs and strength Jennaf xxx

simple

Major Ratslayer
Why are you still talking to this rat ,,F""K em both and move on ,,,You dont need this crap .All this hurt and anger will impact you ,not them .Let her get on with it ,,you know hes a rats and so does she ,if she wants him let her have him ,you know hes doing the same thing to her ,cheating behind her back ..Block them and delete them ,its not worth the hurt ..

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Why are you still talking to this rat ,,F""K em both and move on ,,,You dont need this crap .All this hurt and anger will impact you ,not them .Let her get on with it ,,you know hes a rats and so does she ,if she wants him let her have him ,you know hes doing the same thing to her ,cheating behind her back ..Block them and delete them ,its not worth the hurt ..
Well said Simple!

Storm

Major Ratslayer

Birds of a feather flock together.
Sounds like the two of them deserve each other. Clearly she was never your friend.
I have to agree with Simple, leave them to it, they will lead each other to their own demise in the end.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
These rats are also very interested to know “who your female friends” are, yep this does not surprise me, it happened to me also but my friends were clever enough to block him, if you Have female friends on you fb list adjust your settings to “me only” , but the rats will be in the lookout as to who “likes” your posts, if it’s one of your female friends they’ll go for it, best thing to do is to ask your female friends to block ALL tunisians who appear in your friends list.
I gave her his name to see if he would flirt with her and she said she deleted herself, well then she went and phished him shes the worst of all rats. She is making up so many storys about me that are not true it makes me sick and he actually believes them. I cant even believe this.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I gave her his name to see if he would flirt with her and she said she deleted herself, well then she went and phished him shes the worst of all rats. She is making up so many storys about me that are not true it makes me sick and he actually believes them. I cant even believe this.
You set a honey trap and discovered two rats ..At the moment you seem more upset with her than him,,Hes a rat anyway so who cares what he thinks ,he would have hurt you eventually ,its just sooner than later,,Im sorry your hurting now ,but she may have done you a favour by showing you what a rat he is ,,,

Foolmeonce

That's not a friend I am sorry to say walk away from both of them she will find out the truth when he gets what he wants from her and moves on to another victim remember at least you did not waste four or five years like some of us. Be thankful I know your hurting I am too .I hope they all get what they deserve