Welcome to TLR

Breaking laws to escape from Tunisia

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
Hi everyone. I’m interested to know if any of your rats illegally managed to wangle their way into another country? My rat had several connections in the US and from the time I met him online I knew that was where he wanted to go. Before becoming more serious with mine on FB I knew he was “in love” with another blinded victim who was from the US. One minute they were planning a life together and the next thing she completely disappeared...only to reappear on his friends list about a year later. I knew that because she commented on some of his posts and he had a closed account. After my rat realised that I was not as “enthusiastic” to speed up the marriage process as he was he started to focus on moving to the US. He started treating me like a confidante and shared his plans to “illegally” enter the country...constantly using his “life being in danger” as his excuse to leave Tunisia. He doctored up a fake letter from his university in Tunisia stating that he had been offered a scholarship to study in the US and he forged a signature. I don’t think this was checked as that letter coupled with his FB friend offering to sponsor him, seemed to be enough to obtain a visa. He wasn’t allowed to work but he could study. He knew once across the border he would claim asylum. He was worried when he reached the border and went so far as to delete our entire conversation history on FB as he was concerned they would check his social media and come across the copies of the letters he messaged to me.
My rat flew over to the US around the 7th January 2017...just before this happened:
Friday, January 27, 2017
President Donald Trump signed an Executive Order that banned foreign nationals from seven predominantly Muslim countries from visiting the country for 90 days, suspended entry to the country of all Syrian refugees indefinitely, and prohibited any other refugees from coming into the country for 120 days.
This Executive Order included Tunisia. He managed to worm his way in before this happened and indeed he claimed asylum as soon as he crossed the border. He took advantage of his host (sponsor) who obviously trusted him...but my rat came across as “holier than thou” by regularly attending church and taking part in church activities and basically making his sponsor see him the same way I saw him at first. Once a little settled he wasted no time to run down his sponsor (he kept moaning about him in texts and video calls with me) and started looking for a woman to become his wife...and latest victim. It didn’t take him too long. I really didn’t know what to do. I felt so stressed and was having regular seizures as a result. I wanted to report him but, once again, did not want my family to be dragged into it. I sometimes blame myself for keeping quiet but suppose he would have found another way to enter the country. These rats certainly know how to break the rules and get away with it. That really grinds me!!!!

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Hi everyone. I’m interested to know if any of your rats illegally managed to wangle their way into another country? My rat had several connections in the US and from the time I met him online I knew that was where he wanted to go. Before becoming more serious with mine on FB I knew he was “in love” with another blinded victim who was from the US. One minute they were planning a life together and the next thing she completely disappeared...only to reappear on his friends list about a year later. I knew that because she commented on some of his posts and he had a closed account. After my rat realised that I was not as “enthusiastic” to speed up the marriage process as he was he started to focus on moving to the US. He started treating me like a confidante and shared his plans to “illegally” enter the country...constantly using his “life being in danger” as his excuse to leave Tunisia. He doctored up a fake letter from his university in Tunisia stating that he had been offered a scholarship to study in the US and he forged a signature. I don’t think this was checked as that letter coupled with his FB friend offering to sponsor him, seemed to be enough to obtain a visa. He wasn’t allowed to work but he could study. He knew once across the border he would claim asylum. He was worried when he reached the border and went so far as to delete our entire conversation history on FB as he was concerned they would check his social media and come across the copies of the letters he messaged to me.
My rat flew over to the US around the 7th January 2017...just before this happened:
Friday, January 27, 2017
President Donald Trump signed an Executive Order that banned foreign nationals from seven predominantly Muslim countries from visiting the country for 90 days, suspended entry to the country of all Syrian refugees indefinitely, and prohibited any other refugees from coming into the country for 120 days.
This Executive Order included Tunisia. He managed to worm his way in before this happened and indeed he claimed asylum as soon as he crossed the border. He took advantage of his host (sponsor) who obviously trusted him...but my rat came across as “holier than thou” by regularly attending church and taking part in church activities and basically making his sponsor see him the same way I saw him at first. Once a little settled he wasted no time to run down his sponsor (he kept moaning about him in texts and video calls with me) and started looking for a woman to become his wife...and latest victim. It didn’t take him too long. I really didn’t know what to do. I felt so stressed and was having regular seizures as a result. I wanted to report him but, once again, did not want my family to be dragged into it. I sometimes blame myself for keeping quiet but suppose he would have found another way to enter the country. These rats certainly know how to break the rules and get away with it. That really grinds me!!!!
If you still keep evidence please send it and denounce him. To the American Embassy.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
He is fulfilling the scammer pattern. His gf was set on hold when he thought he had a better chance to migrate without her, called her back when it didn’t result as planned. He trusted you everything but aspiring to be sponsored by you. He found a faster route by the church and samaritans sponsoring him. All his attempts are fraud. The final touch is finding a wife to obtain legal stay. Once he get a permanent residence he will dump her.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
He is fulfilling the scammer pattern. His gf was set on hold when he thought he had a better chance to migrate without her, called her back when it didn’t result as planned. He trusted you everything but aspiring to be sponsored by you. He found a faster route by the church and samaritans sponsoring him. All his attempts are fraud. The final touch is finding a wife to obtain legal stay. Once he get a permanent residence he will dump her.
Indeed, he should be reported Immediately, there are refugees who are in desperate need for asylum and this man is making a mockery of the misery they have been going thru in their country due to starvation and political crimes

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I am in the same situation as you Scottish Lassie. My rat had a fake sportvisa and went to France and his visa is expired now. By that time we where not talking no more but he created a fake fb to contact me and started to blackmail me and I was supposed to pay the costs for that fake visa he got the money from family and a man who gave him that fake visa. I know I should report him and I feel a coward not doing it but he will know I did that and come after me again and start harrassing me and my family. He has friends here in the city I live and a cousin who is in a relationship with a woman who lives near me. So I understand why you find it dficult

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I am in the same situation as you Scottish Lassie. My rat had a fake sportvisa and went to France and his visa is expired now. By that time we where not talking no more but he created a fake fb to contact me and started to blackmail me and I was supposed to pay the costs for that fake visa he got the money from family and a man who gave him that fake visa. I know I should report him and I feel a coward not doing it but he will know I did that and come after me again and start harrassing me and my family. He has friends here in the city I live and a cousin who is in a relationship with a woman who lives near me. So I understand why you find it dficult
Denounce is anonymous. They file his data and evidence. If he already is there with expired visa he is illegal. Therefore subject to deportation.

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
Denounce is anonymous. They file his data and evidence. If he already is there with expired visa he is illegal. Therefore subject to deportation.
I’ll take a look into it @Wiser. If he is deported what will happen to his wife? Will he simply be sent home and she will remain in the US? Also, what happens if they have any children? He really is as low as they go.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I’ll take a look into it @Wiser. If he is deported what will happen to his wife? Will he simply be sent home and she will remain in the US? Also, what happens if they have any children? He really is as low as they go.
Of course if he is deported wife remains in her country, is he married now or looking to marry someone.
She would have to live with him in his country or arrange migration papers for him on distance. But if he gets deported will be difficult to get them since it is considered criminal offense.
If they have children many of these fraudsters decide to use them as an element to arrange their migration papers, sadly they use their kids too.
Does he have kids already? How long has he been in American soil?

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
Thanks for understanding and for sharing your experience @Butterflies. Although I haven’t had contact with my rat for 2 years I really don’t put anything past him. He knows the tricks of the trade....I guess because he’s been using them for so many years. I’m not sure how much of the same information (illegally obtaining a visa to enter the US) he has shared with other victims. I’m suspecting not many...if any. I’m not sure if he’D suspect me of reporting him as I don’t know who else knows...his family and friends included. I have no doubt that his wife has no idea of the so called “scholarship” as I am sure she would not have been happy and may even have ended up reporting him herself. She is a divorcee who is 4 years older than my rat. Her family are involved some way in the military...and I’m suspecting she wears the pants in the house. My rat is a master of manipulation though and I know he already got her to do things against her moral judgement even before they married. I wouldn’t put anything past him really. x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Of course if he is deported wife remains in her country, is he married now or looking to marry someone.
She would have to live with him in his country or arrange migration papers for him on distance. But if he gets deported will be difficult to get them since it is considered criminal offense.
If they have children many of these fraudsters decide to use them as an element to arrange their migration papers, sadly they use their kids too.
I know that here in the uk immigration status are solved individually, not as families, men and women separate, husband and wife indually, excluding children which remain with the staying in the country parent

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
I know that here in the uk immigration status are solved individually, not as families, men and women separate, husband and wife indually, excluding children which remain with the staying in the country parent
Thanks @Tinker-lulu. I live in the UK so may have ended up in the same position had my rat illegally entered this country the same way. It’s reassuring to know though that any children we may have had together would remain with me and not sent back to Tunisia with their father.

Scottish Lassie

Major Ratslayer
Thanks @Wiser. My rat married is wife in October 2018. As my last correspondence with him was a few months before he got married, I am not sure if they have any children yet. His wife had been married for 10 years previously and did not have any children from that relationship. Not sure if that was out of choice or if there was a medical problem. I know he definitely go married as, apart from the wedding gift wish list posted online, he did change his profile pic to a wedding photo. That wasn’t up for long though. He kept talking about wanting children with me and even said I could have my procedure (cutting & tying of tubes) reversed...bearing in mind I was already 45 by the time he said that. I think he wanted to ensure he had a child in the U.K. to better his chances of staying in the country. I think he will try the same thing in the US...although his latest profile pic on his main account (as well as one of his secondary ones) only shows a pic of him...not with his wife or any children. Perhaps he doesn’t have any up because he still wants to have other victims on the side. It’s easy enough to change FB settings so that certain people can or cannot see your photos. No doubt he and all other rats know the ways to hide certain information so that victims don’t know about each other or who they are actually involved with.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Friday, January 27, 2017
but anything they write on th stage in th so they can get it up and see all .what character he really is