Welcome to TLR

Brinkmanship

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
I was thinking, that it would be quite useful to compose some sort of timeline, from initially being involved with the Rats, to the early period, to the middle period, to the later period, to the discard, to the impact of the discard, and finally, to the recovery from it and the shit-FACED RATS.............
Also, some kind of Strategic Timeline, for appropriate thought processes, attitudes and reactions to the Onslaught.............In both cases, a brief snapshot of what to expect and how to react to RAT SH.TTERY...............
At the end of the day, it is a strategic game of resilience and self preservation, which we did not realise at the beginning of course, but fore-armed with the information, could at least possibly avoid so much victimship.............BRING IT ON, SH.T-FACED RATS !!!!!!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I was thinking, that it would be quite useful to compose some sort of timeline, from initially being involved with the Rats, to the early period, to the middle period, to the later period, to the discard, to the impact of the discard, and finally, to the recovery from it and the shit-FACED RATS.............
Also, some kind of Strategic Timeline, for appropriate thought processes, attitudes and reactions to the Onslaught.............In both cases, a brief snapshot of what to expect and how to react to RAT SH.TTERY...............
At the end of the day, it is a strategic game of resilience and self preservation, which we did not realise at the beginning of course, but fore-armed with the information, could at least possibly avoid so much victimship.............BRING IT ON, SH.T-FACED RATS !!!!!!!!!
Here's a brief note when you are contacted by a rat. In real life or on-line :

Him : Hi
Me : Hi
Him : How are you? I am from Tunisia
Me : Blocked :rolleyes:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
For me it was…

Him: hi
Me: hello
Him:
How are you?
Me: ok thanks
Him: where are you from?
Me: England
Him: ah beautiful country
Me : yeah

the first time of contact and the rest was history and I ended up being scammed, I know better now, it was a hard lesson that thought me… don’t be so naive and read between the lines !

yes this forum is for the new ones learning from the older members who’ve seen the record being played over and over again!!!

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
For me it was…

Him: hi
Me: hello
Him:
How are you?
Me: ok thanks
Him: where are you from?
Me: England
Him: ah beautiful country
Me : yeah

the first time of contact and the rest was history and I ended up being scammed, I know better now, it was a hard lesson that thought me… don’t be so naive and read between the lines !

yes this forum is for the new ones learning from the older members who’ve seen the record being played over and over again!!!
Don’t forget the suicides though, T-L..........

Mica

Administrator
Staff member

Perhaps you could start the ball rolling, what was your timeline?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
The start of a relationship with a potential rat will be lovely, interesting, new, adventurous. When it starts one-line and he is love bombing in a few days you need to be aware he probably is a rat as nobody falls in love with a person you never met.
Slowly but determined he asks questions about you and your life. The unsuspected woman tells it all and he starts to feed her lies so he can make his move to ensure the woman he is an honnest man with true feelings and intentions
After a while he will try to hint about his bad life to see she is willing to help him. Meaning she will send money.
The building up to a relationship is slowly
I have been to many hotels in my life and once in a while some animator/staff /pool boy/tries to be in contact but I don't see the attraction of them as I am quite private and don't interact much with people I don't know so I can't talk about when you meet them but I'm sure they do their bezness in a same way in real life.
A side note @Sad1 what does Brinkmanship mean?

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
They pretend to be concerned are u eat are u OK my habibi How's your beautiful children
Have u rested my love
How's your mum
How's your work
Then it's questiong your home is beautiful must your own home
Your work is hard you need make sure get paid good pay
Can I see home how u like it
They want to video and see your hone
They want tp see outside your home
The questions u think are caring are like a business plan to see how much money u have

The tricks they pull they need no training in all passed down from generation to generation!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
They pretend to be concerned are u eat are u OK my habibi How's your beautiful children
Have u rested my love
How's your mum
How's your work
Then it's questiong your home is beautiful must your own home
Your work is hard you need make sure get paid good pay
Can I see home how u like it
They want to video and see your hone
They want tp see outside your home
The questions u think are caring are like a business plan to see how much money u have

The tricks they pull they need no training in all passed down from generation to generation!!
Hi @Raindrop welcome to the forum. Reading your text above I am sure you had the sad experience to have contact with a rat

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Here's a brief note when you are contacted by a rat. In real life or on-line :

Him : Hi
Me : Hi
Him : How are you? I am from Tunisia
Me : Blocked :rolleyes:
Lololol

With me, it goes that way:

Him: Hey
Me: Blocked

I despise so much these men who look for women online, Tunisian or whatever they are, that I believe they should not be answered at all! Not even with a hi back. Even though you know you’ll kick them out the second after. They don’t deserve any word.

ANY strange man who contacts a woman in her private box, we know he’s up to no good. NO honest man will try to meet someone that way. These are all scammers!

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Lololol

I despise so much these men who look for women online, Tunisian or whatever they are, that I believe they should not be answered at all! Not even with a hi back. Even though you know you’ll kick them out the second after. They don’t deserve any word.

ANY strange man who contacts a woman in her private box, we know he’s up to no good. NO honest man will try to meet someone that way. These are all scammers!
Totally!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Lololol

I liked a senior ad on Facebook and my messenger is filled with either older men or retired army men again.
Lesson learned they all are blocked each time. There is no such thing as love online it's a scam.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
There is so many new woman going to Tunisia
And the rats are m
not even taking months or years to love bomb
They ask for money early quoting the sad environment they are living in (lies )
Woman are building homes without contracts or their names on deeds
They are giving vast amounts off loans without seeking seeking professional solicitors or lawyers
Buying cars up to 80,000 dinas scooters in the rats name
4/6,000 Dinas scooters
Sending in mg wu without putting down loan nit a ###### gift !!!
Bringing latest brand new phones and using their own passport to open the phone up which is resulting in fraud using the woman's passport details without seeking advice
Giving the rats full control off bank cards without checking spending spree
Giving money for car / apartment and the rat puts in their name without checking prices off both
Not knowing its highly exaggerated the price off both
And not checking if car has insurance or apartment is actually the apartment ur staying in
This is how the rats work
Making u trust them to the point that the rats think they are fully invincible in the scams
And put idiotic bitch on our foreheads cone on women wipe it off we are not !!!
Get wise women treble check every single thing the rats say and take legal advice every time
Liars theives scammers abusers manipulation narsastic vile dirty scum that has no remorse or shame for anything
Entitlement to our money is dream we have to take away
Pull the rug from under the rats let's get them extinguished ratscum !!!!!!!