Welcome to TLR

Cats or Dogs

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Told you there's only two lol
Oh, dears, :rolleyes: :love:. They are posing:). Unfortunately, I can't open all your photos properly, but now I have good idea how they look like. Are they brother and sister, or mom and son?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, dears, :rolleyes: :love:. They are posing:). Unfortunately, I can't open all your photos properly, but now I have good idea how they look like. Are they brother and sister, or mom and son?
Nope they are completely unrelated :love:
MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
My cat followed me home one night .walked in the front door with me and hasnt left since ,,,now shes had kittens ,4 of them and i hope they dont think im letting them squat in my house like their mother has...Once they are old enough im taking them to Celia Hammond shelter and the cat is getting her gibblets sewn up ,,,Im not an animal person at all..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
My cat followed me home one night .walked in the front door with me and hasnt left since ,,,now shes had kittens ,4 of them and i hope they dont think im letting them squat in my house like their mother has...Once they are old enough im taking them to Celia Hammond shelter and the cat is getting her gibblets sewn up ,,,Im not an animal person at all..
Awww I don't think I would be able to give them up lol.

My little Tilly is going in tomorrow to be done :(

MH x

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
I have a goose :D I didn't want a goose but I saw her at the Souk with the chickens :( Her leg was tied to a cage and she looked so frightened I couldn't bear it. I had to pay the taxi driver an extra 5 dinar to let her in. Now I think I need to get another goose as I worry about her being lonely :Not Worthy:
I also worry about all the passport procedures for geese when I return to the UK but I couldn't leave her here

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I have a goose :D I didn't want a goose but I saw her at the Souk with the chickens :( Her leg was tied to a cage and she looked so frightened I couldn't bear it. I had to pay the taxi driver an extra 5 dinar to let her in. Now I think I need to get another goose as I worry about her being lonely :Not Worthy:
I also worry about all the passport procedures for geese when I return to the UK but I couldn't leave her here
LOL :p

simple

Major Ratslayer
They make good guard dogs/geese,,,Any noise and they scream blue murder ...They wont let you bring geese into the uk ,it"ll need a visa if its a Tunisian goose ,unless you find a British goose to marry it ..,@Mica ,,cook it and eat it ,its a goose for goodness sake :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
They make good guard dogs/geese,,,Any noise and they scream blue murder ...They wont let you bring geese into the uk ,it"ll need a visa if its a Tunisian goose ,unless you have to find a British goose to marry it ..,@Mica ,,cook it and eat it ,its a goose for goodness sake :D:D:D:D:D
Noooo... What will happen to poor Jemima if I ever have to return to the UK? :Cry:

Please don't answer this question :sick:

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
They make good guard dogs/geese,,,Any noise and they scream blue murder ...They wont let you bring geese into the uk ,it"ll need a visa if its a Tunisian goose ,unless you find a British goose to marry it ..,@Mica ,,cook it and eat it ,its a goose for goodness sake :D:D:D:D:D
We had Geese and Guinea Fowl as 'guard dogs'...they scream blue murder when anyone approaches before you are even aware there is someone coming- never tried to eat either because of this. Also had hens therefore I couldnt eat their eggs as they felt like my pets, so my eggs were purchased from Tesco and all my friends never left without 6-12 freshly laid eggs - what a donut I am :D :rolleyes::D

simple

Major Ratslayer
We had Geese and Guinea Fowl as 'guard dogs'...they scream blue murder when anyone approaches before you are even aware there is someone coming- never tried to eat either because of this. Also had hens therefore I couldnt eat their eggs as they felt like my pets, so my eggs were purchased from Tesco and all my friends never left without 6-12 freshly laid eggs - what a donut I am :D :rolleyes::D
Thats the problem when you give then names..My dad had sheep in Cyprus and i got friendly with a lamb and called it Larry ,then during Eid he slit its throat and BBQ it ,,Since then i stay away from cute critters...

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
We used to have a fennec. My husband found it in a trap, one of its forelegs had to be amputated and we took care of it for almost a year. The fennec was in critical shape during some time, we had to give médecins every 4h and take care of the remaining part of the foreleg. Eventually mr. fennec was totally healthy again, so we took it to the desert and released it to live a happy life. This learned me that you can not make a wild animal tame...mr. fennec bit us cruely whenever he could and untill today I wonder how we didn't get rabies...