Welcome to TLR

Cats or Dogs

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Thats the problem when you give then names..My dad had sheep in Cyprus and i got friendly with a lamb and called it Larry ,then during Eid he slit its throat and BBQ it ,,Since then i stay away from cute critters...
I know! we went to Jamaica and I became obsessed with curry goat so said to him , lets get goats when we get home as we had the space. He basically saif eff off as you wont even eat our eggs , we'll end up over run with goats you also wont eat :D :D :D :D

simple

Major Ratslayer
Fennec are dessert foxes ,,A
I know! we went to Jamaica and I became obsessed with curry goat so said to him , lets get goats when we get home as we had the space. He basically saif eff off as you wont even eat our eggs , we'll end up over run with goats you also wont eat :D :D :D :D
In Monistir they let 20 or so goats roam the streets very late at night ,so they eat all the rubbish and i mean they eat everything .Dont know if they still do it ,but it was so effective ..

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
So i finally took the leap and little Tilly was spayed today - back home now and won't come near me she's cowering under the bed. Hopefully she will forgive me soon. Ted has gone to my sons for a few nights to allow Tilly to rest and he's apparently searching for Tilly and being very vocal with it

simple

Major Ratslayer
So i finally took the leap and little Tilly was spayed today - back home now and won't come near me she's cowering under the bed. Hopefully she will forgive me soon. Ted has gone to my sons for a few nights to allow Tilly to rest and he's apparently searching for Tilly and being very vocal with it
Oh my days !! Its a cat ,I can imagine her sitting in front of the tv while you peel her prawns and hand feed her ,I want to come back as your cat and dont exppect me to catch mice ,because i have a phobia of them,,,

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
A little something different.

Having been a dog lover all my life despite having cats and dogs during my childhood.

I have recently become a crazy cat lady having got my cat two years ago and recently a kitten to keep him company.

She has turned out to be the annoying little sister from hell that rugby tackles Ted at any opportunity.

She has also become my life saver - never leaves my side.

Are you a cat lover or dog lover or like me both but recently swayed xxx

MH
I had one dog when I was a kid. He died at the age of 15. I loved him and I used to enjoy it when he was sleeping on my bed. Now, I have 5 cats (all stray cats that I have adopted one by one). I also feed street cats everyday by keeping food and water in front of my place. I saved a street cat two years ago and I decided to keep him because he was nice. I had noticed he had an enormous face when I saw him walking in the street the first time I saw him. Then I noticed he had a plastic sort of necklace which was too small for his neck. His blood flow was not happening properly because of this necklace. I attracted him with food and I immediately cut it off with a pair of scissors. It was extremely tight. When I managed to cut it after several attempts, the cat started jumping. He was so happy. When I went to the vet with him, she told me he was a young cat but had lost almost all his teeth because his blood circulation was not happening properly. His noise looks dry too, as if gangrene had started. He is still coughing everytime he starts purring. I think his throat got damaged because of this stupid necklace. I don't know if this was an intentional act of cruelty or if the cat got lost and the necklace became too small. But it was not a real cat necklace, just a piece of plastic that could not be expanded. He has adjusted well with my other cats and is very obedient. Even when I am calling another cat, he will always come running, excited. He gives me so much happiness, just like all my other cats.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I had cats and dogs all of my life,they make me very happy. l thought that I was a dog person,until l moved to my house 20 years ago and there was an abandoned cat....stayed with us,of course and in following years,many cats have joined and l found out to be more like a cat person. They also helped me to make it through the last period of my life and sometimes,when I couldn't get out of the bed and was feeling empty and worthless,thanks to my rat,they were the only reason for me to move on,looking me into my eyes like they would have known everything. Yes ,definitely l am a cat person who always has a room for one more .
"Yes, definitely I am a cat person who always has a room for one more ." Aha, this is me. :D

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
My cat followed me home one night .walked in the front door with me and hasnt left since ,,,now shes had kittens ,4 of them and i hope they dont think im letting them squat in my house like their mother has...Once they are old enough im taking them to Celia Hammond shelter and the cat is getting her gibblets sewn up ,,,Im not an animal person at all..
Give them to good people instead. Put a free add on the internet.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Give them to good people instead. Put a free add on the internet.
Every family i know has a cat and Celia Hammond ,has a policy to interiew the family and visit at home ,before they allow then to take a kitten..Because they are a free service they want to make sure the family is able to look after the kitten ..And they will be tagged and innoculated before hand,so im happy to send them there ..

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Every family i know has a cat and Celia Hammond ,has a policy to interiew the family and visit at home ,before they allow then to take a kitten..Because they are a free service they want to make sure the family is able to look after the kitten ..And they will be tagged and innoculated before hand,so im happy to send them there ..
Ah that's good then.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Have you got any pics of them?

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hey @Mica ,,how about sending jemimah the goose to Celia Hammond !! If your not going to eat it at least give it to a family that will !!Please refain from using profanity ,as ive got anther case of hedgehog hair and my vanity wont be able to take it xxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
So my Ted has been very sick today and rushed to the vet - he's had blood tests, scans, antibiotics, anti sickness, pain killers, two lots of sedatives then an antidote and a saline drip - now back home feeling like a pin cushion and very sorry for himself - suspected pancreatisis and may need an op tomorrow but he was so good bless him

simple

Major Ratslayer
So my Ted has been very sick today and rushed to the vet - he's had blood tests, scans, antibiotics, anti sickness, pain killers, two lots of sedatives then an antidote and a saline drip - now back home feeling like a pin cushion and very sorry for himself - suspected pancreatisis and may need an op tomorrow but he was so good bless him
Send the bill to your ex rat ,,"My camel she seek and need oparason"" And im definatly comming back as your cat in my next life !!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Oooh that's sad MH I hope he is soon fine I know it's heartbreaking as 1 of your pets gets sick they are like 1 of your children xxx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Wish
Wishing him a speedy recovery. Hugs to him

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
For goodness sake ,,its a cat !!! @Mica wont leave the country because of a goose called jemima ,,@MH007 has a cat on a saline drip @Poppy resuced a rat [vermin] I shudder what will come next !!!
It's not just a cat it's Ted - and if Carling made cats they would create Ted lol - Tilly has been good as gold and not rugby tackled him at all lol, I think she sensed he's poorly :love:

MH x