Welcome to TLR

Chebbi Moez-big rat from Sfax-34 years old

smiley

Major Ratslayer
I just want to name and shame this ugly fat rat from Sfax. He contacted me on facebook,and after short time he start lovebombing. I felt something was wrong.He told me he was single,he broke up with his tunisian girlfriend. The reason was she only was after his money.
But:I start to look at facebook and find three other accounts. At two of them he was engaded,and the other two he was single. I ask him about the account where there was pictures of them together. He say its her who have accses to that account.She did not want to give him the password.
He also send me a message late at night,he wanted me to send him pictures of me without chlothes...I blocked him
He said he is a respectable man,hate lies and cheating,and all people love him. I have posted one picture at Media,Other facebook: Moez Zizou,Chebbi Moez,Moez Chebbi

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I just want to name and shame this ugly fat rat from Sfax. He contacted me on facebook,and after short time he start lovebombing. I felt something was wrong.He told me he was single,he broke up with his tunisian girlfriend. The reason was she only was after his money.
But:I start to look at facebook and find three other accounts. At two of them he was engaded,and the other two he was single. I ask him about the account where there was pictures of them together. He say its her who have accses to that account.She did not want to give him the password.
He also send me a message late at night,he wanted me to send him pictures of me without chlothes...I blocked him
He said he is a respectable man,hate lies and cheating,and all people love him. I have posted one picture at Media,Other facebook: Moez Zizou,Chebbi Moez,Moez Chebbi
What a piece of crap this fat old rat asking for pictures only to blackmail! Good thing you are on to this! He lives lies and cheating nothing respectable about him .. sickening.. GOOD JOB

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Good one smiley you catched another rat. Respectable man who asks naked pictures. Dirty rat he deserves his place here

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for outing him and thank God you blocked him - asking for photo's so soon? He is a chancer that's for sure - what a slime ball, seriously!

MH x

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Maybe she is in on the rattery? Not saying she is she can be innocent but it's known lots of these tunisian "fiancée" are aware of the rats ways
She can be in on it,when i look at her pictures,she have perfect make-up,clothes are nice,hair too.. He say he sell chlothes at a market...
But all this f.....lies,whats the point?

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I can't see a media post?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
She can be in on it,when i look at her pictures,she have perfect make-up,clothes are nice,hair too.. He say he sell chlothes at a market...
But all this f.....lies,whats the point?
He asked nudes at you so maybe he was hoping to blackmail you with it later? I feel a song coming on: its all about the money money money. It's all about te catching catching ..... Voilà this song is in your head now :D