Welcome to TLR

concerning witchcraft

Sara

Ratslayer
hi girls, i read about witchcraft
I can tell you that Tunisian witchcraft is really disgusting, so 80% of their witchcraft is buried in cemeteries in graves, in the Maghreb witchcraft is so widespread that volunteers unearthed and remove the photos with writings, dolls voodoo, underwear, toads with their mouths sewn up with writing inside, blood, victims' hair, nails ect

with regard to witchcraft by digestion, so make you drink or eat with witchcraft put in, one of the strongest is couscous made with the hand of a dead person, or else put the water of death (Muslim mortuary wash recuperated the water with the dead was washed away), or simply plants and other mixtures
or for men, women put the blood of their periods on a sugar and put the sugar in their coffee

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I can tell you that Tunisian witchcraft is really disgusting, so 80% of their witchcraft is buried in cemeteries in graves, in the Maghreb witchcraft is so widespread that volunteers unearthed and remove the photos with writings, dolls voodoo, underwear, toads with their mouths sewn up with writing inside, blood, victims' hair, nails ect

with regard to witchcraft by digestion, so make you drink or eat with witchcraft put in, one of the strongest is couscous made with the hand of a dead person, or else put the water of death (Muslim mortuary wash recuperated the water with the dead was washed away), or simply plants and other mixtures
or for men, women put the blood of their periods on a sugar and put the sugar in their coffee
:sick::sick::sick: Sick heads. All that to avoid gaining a life honorably.

Storm

Major Ratslayer

They really go to these lengths? That's very disturbing, not to mention gruesome

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer

The blood period in the coffee is also done in Europe. How would one drink that without noticing ? Blood period smells strong, think about the taste...:sick:

Witchcraft won’t work on stable and balanced people. Always keep your strength and confidence. They target people when they are in a situation of weakness by any way like flirting, ratting, manipulating, doing ´witchcraft’ and what not. Don’t let anyone, anywhere,
get into your head and your heart until you know their worth.
Their witchcraft can be countered, if you think you have been a victim, you won’t be infected for life. There are many ways out.
As far as I know the witchcraft from Moroccans is even worse, even Tunisians are scared of it:D

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

I mentioned this on a previous post... they call it “magic” and yes it does exist in Tunisia, this ritual is performed by the older females members of the family

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
The blood period in the coffee is also done in Europe. How would one drink that without noticing ? Blood period smells strong, think about the taste...:sick:

Witchcraft won’t work on stable and balanced people. Always keep your strength and confidence. They target people when they are in a situation of weakness by any way like flirting, ratting, manipulating, doing ´witchcraft’ and what not. Don’t let anyone, anywhere,
Their witchcraft can be countered, if you think you have been a victim, you won’t be infected for life. There are many ways out.
As far as I know the witchcraft from Moroccans is even worse, even Tunisians are scared of it:D
Blood period is used in men... their witchcraft can affect anyone!!! I mentioned this on my post about “ why do they get under your skin”, believe it or not, be careful when you go and visit their families

Jane

Major Ratslayer

Do you know any of the ways out ?

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I went to visit another country , long time ago, I saw a parapsychology, he performed some kind of ritual on me, all I remember was bathing in this water with sugar he gave me and when I spread this water on my body it turned red... I couldn’t believe it!! Someone had done magic on me, and since then I was cleaned and protected so this is how I know about it, I’m very careful when I go to Tunisia because I know they practice this shite, I saw a man who had it and omg that poor soul suffered a lot, I don’t know what happened to him after that pffff

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I’ve read here how some ladies had suffered when they break up with their Tunisian rats, it’s not normal to feel like that and all the tragedy it brings, I’ve been married twice but never felt like that, so think very carefully whats going on there :oops:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Do you know any of the ways out ?
Depends what has been done to you. If you are a Christian obviously prayers protect you.
Even if you are not religious, you can still pray ask for healing. Surround yourself with light to keep the darkness away, natural sunlight, white candles etc. Keep a clean environment, burn some incense. Ask your ancestors for guidance and protection too.
I would also get rid of any gift touched by them. These are easy steps to start with. Keep a positive and strong mind. Don’t let their sh*ts reach you. Emotional and empathic people tend to absorb all energies good and bad, unfortunately.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I’ve read here how some ladies had suffered when they break up with their Tunisian rats, it’s not normal to feel like that and all the tragedy it brings, I’ve been married twice but never felt like that, so think very carefully whats going on there :oops:
For thousands of different reasons but I would blame it mostly on the greatness of their betrayal. Like constant backstabs, shame and humiliation. The feeling of having been used and played. It is awful.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
For thousands of different reasons but I would blame it mostly on the greatness of their betrayal. Like constant backstabs, shame and humiliation. The feeling of having been used and played. It is awful.
Yes and they will expect any women to tolerate that behaviour, however the best thing to do is not to get involved, go there and enjoy the holidays, I do this now because I still like Tunisia as a country :)

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Yes and they will expect any women to tolerate that behaviour, however the best thing to do is not to get involved, go there and enjoy the holidays, I do this now because I still like Tunisia as a country :)
Of course, enjoy Tunisia only not Tunisian rats;) We don’t have the same education as these women, even though nowadays they seem to tolerate it less because the divorce rate is quite high. Mentalities will change but it will take another 50 years I guess.
One thing also is that some North African guys in a normal relationship with a Western woman tend to tolerate and accept more than they would from a local woman, that’s why there can be jealousy from local girls towards western women.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
X
Blood period is used in men... their witchcraft can affect anyone!!! I mentioned this on my post about “ why do they get under your skin”, believe it or not, be careful when you go and visit their families
I honestly believed The Habibi rat wanted to scare me to remain by his side, never out of his sight. He said they offer this kind of sourcery to tourists while going shopping to start mind control.
He is the worst person I have ever known, not sure of his intentions on warning about black magic.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Its true, it doesn’t feel the same at all and it is not that quick to overcome, it includes insomnia, anxiety, sadness, anger, hard to see the end of the tunnel.

Sara

Ratslayer
Personally I don't think it works, humans are neither god nor devil
on the other hand, the drugs and bacteria ingested are real

here ! it's like the story of voodoo rites in Haiti, people who become like zombies emerging from graves or completely elsewhere like living dead
there is no evil force which makes them like that apart from the wickedness of men, they administered tetrodotoxin to them without knowing it, it is a psychoactive drug to be recovered in some fish

Sara

Ratslayer
on the other hand having insomnia, being stressed, humiliating, depression, weight gain or loss, money problem, job loss, ect That's real when you frequent a bezness no need for witchcraft to have these symptoms

and the one who has not understood who got fooled with one bezness and starts over with another, do not forget life makes you suffer until when you understand the lesson

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
What made us stay that long, holding on to someone so vile? .. learning about narcissism helps to understand but still no logic on holding on that long, it would not happen and hasn’t happened in fact with a local man. Have never experienced something like this. It’s been repeated thousand times there are good and bad men everywhere, it’s true, have not allowed any local man treat me the way that habibi rat did.
If a random man came with silver tongue and ask for gifts, financial support or major benefits like cars, homes or migration papers He would listen an epic lecture.
This last year I have been speaking and meeting a lot of women with the same situation, feeling powerless, afraid, unable to leave them even knowing it is a scam. Makes no sense.
Educated women, independent. :(

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
on the other hand having insomnia, being stressed, humiliating, depression, weight gain or loss, money problem, job loss, ect That's real when you frequent a bezness no need for witchcraft to have these symptoms

and the one who has not understood who got fooled with one bezness and starts over with another, do not forget life makes you suffer until when you understand the lesson
Oh no! May God forbids, never more.
I like your point of view @Sara objective and analytic. :thumbsup: