Welcome to TLR

concerning witchcraft

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
JJins ...demons and the evil eye are in the Quran,,,so its inbred in their doctrins ,they do believe in demons and witchcraft ,,,,They are also a very superstitious country a lot of do"s and dont"s in their culture..
Yes, the Qur'an talks about magic and Jjins it says it is haram to practice magic.
It is discussed in the Qur'an in relation to Ruqyah, the removal of magic and protection against magic.
Unfortunately the rats like the haram stuff best, anything to help them get control over they're prey.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
So I watched "Dachra" last night :eek: I can honestly say it's really worth watching and absolutely terrifying. It's inspired by true events, real crimes and Tunisian witchcraft tales. I'm really impressed. I highly recommend it.
I searched for that last week and couldn't find it on Netflix - I typed Dachra in the search but it wasn't there, I watched Warda instead which was also based on true events, it was in a similar genre to Paranormal Activity based around CCTV with the witchcraft.

MH x

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I searched for that last week and couldn't find it on Netflix - I typed Dachra in the search but it wasn't there, I watched Warda instead which was also based on true events, it was in a similar genre to Paranormal Activity based around CCTV with the witchcraft.

MH x
I shall put it on my list to watch. I watched "Dachra" on iTunes x

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
So I watched "Dachra" last night :eek: I can honestly say it's really worth watching and absolutely terrifying. It's inspired by true events, real crimes and Tunisian witchcraft tales. I'm really impressed. I highly recommend it.
Oooh interesting..and i'm home this weekend, wheres it on,Netflix or other?

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer

MH x
@MH007 , although they supposed to have it on Netflix you can’t find it, it was made in 2018, I tried in there but couldn’t find it, I read the reviews and it supposed to be very raw horror film I don’t have iTunes so I can’t find it anywhere.