Welcome to TLR

Contact the hotel where rat is working?

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Hi Holiday!
Contacting the hotel where the rat works won't change a thing...as the rats attract women that keep on coming back, so it's alsogood for their hotel's business… Sometimes even the hotel manager is a rat himself!
Hotels do know what is going on and they never interfere...sadly we have had here a case of group rape in a Hammamet hotel and no steps were taken!!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I too was going to say that often the hotels managers are rats too!

I reported my rat to the 5 star hotel he worked at and absolutely nothing was done I also stayed at a different hotel and the manager there was predatory and I actually had to run from him.

MH x

Mausi

[QUOTE = "Urlaub, Beitrag: 323021, Mitglied: 37705"]
Hat jemand Kontakt mit dem Hotel aufgenommen, in dem er seine Ratte getroffen hat?
Wird Bezness in Tunesien akzeptiert? Oder wird das Hotel ihn feuern?
[/ZITAT]
Ich habe einem Hotel geschrieben und nicht mal Antwort bekommen . Ich bin mir sicher die wissen das, aber es interessiert sie nicht. Unter anderem wurde ich in diesem Hotel auch böse belästigt von Algerischen Touristen. Das hat auch niemand interessiert.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hat jemand Kontakt mit dem Hotel aufgenommen, in dem er seine Ratte getroffen hat?
[/ZITAT]
Ich habe einem Hotel geschrieben und nicht mal Antwort bekommen . Ich bin mir sicher die wissen das, aber es interessiert sie nicht. Unter anderem wurde ich in diesem Hotel auch böse belästigt von Algerischen Touristen. Das hat auch niemand interessiert.
Translated from Google:

[QUOTE} = "Vacation, contribution: 323021, member: 37705"] Has anyone contacted the hotel where they met their rat? Is Bezness accepted in Tunisia? Or will the hotel fire him? [/QUOTE] I wrote to a hotel and didn't even get an answer. I'm sure they know, but they don't care. Among other things, I was badly harassed by Algerian tourists in this hotel. Nobody was interested either.

@Mausi

Welcome to the forum - please can you post in English.

I presume you have been or are in a relationship with a Tunisian?

MH x

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Since the hotel won’t listen, I would advise you to make him famous on every trip advisor and booking kind of website where his hotel is featured. I have seen tourists writing reviews about rats and it gives prospective hosts a clear idea of what to expect. Raise awareness !

Mausi

[QUOTE = "Bubbly, Beitrag: 337131, Mitglied: 36967"]
Da das Hotel nicht zuhört, würde ich Ihnen raten, ihn auf jedem Reiseberater und auf jeder Buchungswebsite, auf der sein Hotel vorgestellt wird, bekannt zu machen. Ich habe Touristen gesehen, die Bewertungen über Ratten geschrieben haben, und es gibt potenziellen Gastgebern eine klare Vorstellung davon, was sie erwartet. Bewusstsein schaffen!
[/ZITAT]

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
[/ZITAT]
[QUOTE = "Sue247654231, Post: 294791, Member: 35667"] I was with my daughter and he said to us that we can see us a little in the evening shows outside of the hotel I made an appointment with him he went straight away ran told me he will love u all that was important there until now we always rent apartments and me will know if he was over him said he didn't know the passwords he is only active with one [/QUOTE] The Hanzouli 's are represented in all hotels, a large clan and definitely fake. Several of their men were reported multiple times by different women. I am one of them. Better hands off!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
It never seems to amuse me; why go out with a hotel staff when you are a paying customer at the hotel, just bcz they work for the hotel doesn’t mean they don’t know about bezness!!! You’re the customer who has paid to have a holiday and to enjoy all the hotel amenities, why get involved with a member of staff?? They’re there to serve you and that you’re comfortable and get the service you’ve paid for.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It never seems to amuse me; why go out with a hotel staff when you are a paying customer at the hotel, just bcz they work for the hotel doesn’t mean they don’t know about bezness!!! You’re the customer who has paid to have a holiday and to enjoy all the hotel amenities, why get involved with a member of staff?? They’re there to serve you and that you’re comfortable and get the service you’ve paid for.
True I never did that I enjoy my holiday with the friends I am with no need to involve yourself with them. Most of them are over friendly and I don't trust that. Maybe it is just me lol;)

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
That is way too obvious the staff is working for extra ‘tips’.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Depends which hotel to be honest I do know some hotels do crack down on it
The hotel worker given a warning etc
But tbh it's not many hotels that do that
Most turn a blind eye
Of course it depends on their standards some must be very serious and professional. That is why spreading awareness online is public service. Tourists will be able to read the reviews and avoid these unsafe hotels. Hotels will lose customers and they Il have to tackle that issue sooner or later !