Welcome to TLR

Cyber Crime warning

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Was this today? Is this the jerk that tried to con you? I don’t trust anyone anymore!!
Hi Sabrina, it was the guy who hacked and stole our corporate instagram then tried to sell it back to me for £4000.

He said he was Turkish and our account was transferred into Turkish language before he disabled it, however the number is from a USA SIM.

So either than he was on a vpn in Turkey with a false CLI ( caller line identification) - his number was visible as the number I posted OR he is Turkish on a USA sim but where??

I've put a call out on FB to US friends and colleagues as I would like to see if that call rings, does he pick up if its within the US as he has history from that same number so doesn't appear to be a burner phone.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi Sabrina, it was the guy who hacked and stole our corporate instagram then tried to sell it back to me for £4000.

He said he was Turkish and our account was transferred into Turkish language before he disabled it, however the number is from a USA SIM.

So either than he was on a vpn in Turkey with a false CLI ( caller line identification) - his number was visible as the number I posted OR he is Turkish on a USA sim but where??

I've put a call out on FB to US friends and colleagues as I would like to see if that call rings, does he pick up if its within the US as he has history from that same number so doesn't appear to be a burner phone.
I understand that’s disgusting I think mine at one time had a USA SIM card disgusting .. I’m gonna call this number it says North Carolina not far from me , I’ll see

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
https://withoutmyconsent.org/
Without My Consent empowers victims of egregious online privacy violations to lead the fight against online harassment.

We document the law as it is. We identify obstacles to justice. We train lawyers, law enforcement, and advocates. We engage in solutions-oriented work with industry and government. We stand for free speech, privacy, due process, and equality in a digital world.

WMC makes educational materials on these topics available through this website, free of charge. Though the materials provided here are broader in scope, much of our work currently centers on the nonconsensual distribution of sexually explicit images.